|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which war takes place during this novel?
(a) Vietnam War.
(b) World War II.
(c) Civil War.
(d) World War I.
2. Who is the first person on the Saturday before the wedding to speak to F. Jasmin while she is in town?
(a) The solider from the Blue Moon.
(b) Mr. Addams.
(c) The monkey man.
(d) The owner of the Blue Moon.
3. What is F. Jasmin's father's full name?
(a) Royal Quincy Addams.
(b) James Quincy Addams
(c) Quincy Monroe Addams
(d) Quincy Washington Addams.
4. What stores does Mr. Addams tell F. Jasmin to charge a wedding dress, shoes and stockings?
(a) MacDougal's Department Store.
(b) Morrison Department Store.
(c) Murrphy's Department Store.
(d) Macy's Department Store.
5. Why is Frankie not a member of the club in her neighborhood?
(a) Because the club members said she was too young and mean.
(b) Because the club members do not like her.
(c) Because the club members do not think that she dresses well.
(d) Because the club members said that she does not have enough money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Frankie envy solders?
2. What is not one of the ways Frankie spends her day?
3. In Part 2, Chapter 1, which character says, "At one time Uncle Charles was one of the leading citizens."
4. What type of pass does the solider from the Blue Moon have?
5. What did Jarvis send Frankie three months after she sent her initial gift?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)