|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Bernice tries to reason with Frankie about her wedding plans?
(a) She changes her plans and decides to travel on her own after the wedding.
(b) She changes her plans and decides to leave with the solider from the Blue Moon.
(c) She listens and decides to return home after the wedding.
(d) She will not listen and she insists on being called by her new name.
2. Which war takes place during this novel?
(a) Vietnam War.
(b) Civil War.
(c) World War I.
(d) World War II.
3. Which character says, "It seems like I've seen you somewhere before. Do you ever go dancing at the Idle Hour?"
(a) The monkey man.
(b) F. Jasmin.
(d) The soldier from the Blue Moon.
4. What does F. Jasmin wear on the Saturday before the wedding?
(a) A torn t-shirt and cowboy boots.
(b) Overalls and a t-shirt.
(c) Her best pink organdy dress.
(d) Her school clothes.
5. In Part 1, why was Frankie upset at the war?
(a) Because she did not know what was going on.
(b) Because all the men she could date were fighting the war.
(c) Because she could not see her brother.
(d) Because it did not include her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of shoes does F. Jasmin have on when she runs into the soldier from the Blue Moon?
2. Which characters says, "It looks to me like everything has just walked off and left me."
3. After telling F. Jasmin about her four marriages, what does Bernice warn F. Jasmin of?
4. What did F. Jasmin decide to have engraved on visiting cards that she was making?
5. What does F. Jasmin do while Bernice tells her the story of Ludie Freeman?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)