|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Frankie used to do at the Blue Moon?
(a) She would stand outside on the sidewalk and listen to the radio programs.
(b) She would meet up with friends outside of the Blue Moon.
(c) She would sit outside of the Blue Moon in hopes that she would see her brother when he came to town.
(d) She stood outside on the sidewalk with her nose pressed against the screen door and watch the customers.
2. In the kitchen, what does Bernice do to try to calm F. Jasmin down after she is agitated?
(a) Bernice insists that she rest.
(b) Bernice slaps F. Jasmin.
(c) Bernice shakes F. Jasmin.
(d) Bernice pours cold water over her head.
3. Which character says, "If it's anything I mortally despise it's a person who starts out to tell something and works up people's interest and then stops"?
(a) John Henry.
(c) Solider from the Blue Moon.
(d) F. Jasmin.
4. What year was Frankie born?
5. How is Uncle Charles related to Frankie?
(a) Uncle Charles was the great uncle of John Henry West.
(b) Uncle Charles was the brother of Frankie's mother.
(c) Uncle Charles was the friend of the family.
(d) Uncle Charles was the brother of Mr. Addams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Frankie envy solders?
2. In Part I, what happens to Frankie's best friend?
3. Who is Frankie's best friend?
4. What was F. Jasmin's favorite food?
5. Which one of Bernice's husbands was so violent that Bernice had to call the law on him?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)