1. What is the setting of the story?
2. During what month does the story take place?
3. How old is Frankie Addams' cousin John Henry?
(a) 9 years-old.
(b) 7 years-old.
(c) 6 years-old.
(d) 8 years-old.
4. What is Bernice's profession?
(a) She is a cook.
(b) She is a housekeeper.
(c) She is a gardener.
(d) She is a babysitter.
5. What is one of Frankie's fears?
(a) She is going to get a splinter stuck in her big toe.
(b) She is going to grow to be over 9 feet tall.
(c) She is going to lose all of her hair.
(d) She is going to gain a lot of weight.
6. What is Frankie's birth month?
7. Where does Frankie work on Saturday mornings?
(a) Her mother's boutique.
(b) At the local beauty parlor.
(c) Her father's jewlery shop.
(d) At the town market.
8. Which war takes place during this novel?
(a) Vietnam War.
(b) World War I.
(c) Civil War.
(d) World War II.
This section contains 5,220 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)