|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the factors that distinguishes man from animal?
2. There is a federation of what kind of groups?
3. When the monarchy collapses in 1918, what is the only concern of the French?
4. IF the world becomes more aware of the essence of its struggle and understands the value of race and personality and conducts itself accordingly, it will with almost mathematical certainty some day do what?
5. What does Hitler think of the German leaders?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hitler do when he joins the German Workers' Party? Why is this important to him?
2. What are Hitler's thoughts on trade unions?
3. What are Hitler's views on the issue of whether Germany should be a federated or unified state?
4. What does Hitler say about the connection between a pure state and victory?
5. What happens to Hitler's organization by 1922?
6. What makes one a citizen or a foreigner? What does Hitler mean by a folkish state?
7. With what is this chapter concerned?
8. How does Hitler suggest a change can occur for the state?
9. For what does Hitler blame the Jews?
10. Describe Hitler's meetings.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Hitler sees racial mixing as a hazard to the German people.
Part 1) Why does he see this as hazardous? From where does this belief stem?
Part 2) Can you understand this belief on any level? Why or why not?
Part 3) How is he able to convince many others of this same view?
Essay Topic 2
Hitler's memories of Vienna are of hard work and misery.
Part 1) Describe his time in Vienna. How do his experiences in this city strengthen his beliefs from childhood?
Part 2) What leads Hitler down a political path while in Vienna?
Part 3) How different might Hitler have been if his experiences in Vienna had been pleasant?
Essay Topic 3
Hitler wants to be an artist.
Part 1) Is he a professional artist? Why is his career cut short?
Part 2) How does his inability to study the art form he would like lead him down another path?
Part 3) How different might Hitler's life have been, if he had been given the opportunity to work in the style he preferred? Why?
This section contains 1,093 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)