|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can written matter be successful as propaganda?
2. What are the results of all of the attempts at harming the party or its leaders?
3. The old Reich appears weak to the outside. What does it gives its citizens?
4. What disrupts the balance of the three groups of people?
5. What meetings does Hitler attend in the 1919-1921 period?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is it wrong to view a state?
2. For what does Hitler blame the Jews?
3. What strong points exist in German foreign policy?
4. What is the purpose of the National Socialist state?
5. What are the consequences of the end of World War I for Germany?
6. What is one of the views of the movement?
7. What are the foundations of the old state?
8. What are Hitler's beliefs about Russia?
9. What does Hitler notice about the bourgeois meetings?
10. What happens to Hitler's organization by 1922?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
According to Hitler, there are three groups into which mankind can be divided.
Part 1) What are these three groups? How has he come up with these three groups?
Part 2) Does he arbitrarily place certain cultures in each category, or does he have certain criteria for each group? Explain.
Part 3) What is the connection between this belief and the hazards of racial mixing? Do these beliefs exist today? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Hitler studies the press and propaganda techniques.
Part 1) Why does he study the press and propaganda techniques? What does he learn?
Part 2) Is this knowledge about the press and propaganda beneficial to him? Why or why not?
Part 3) How does this education about the press and propaganda continue throughout his life? How does he use this knowledge to benefit himself and his beliefs?
Essay Topic 3
Hitler's memories of Vienna are of hard work and misery.
Part 1) Describe his time in Vienna. How do his experiences in this city strengthen his beliefs from childhood?
Part 2) What leads Hitler down a political path while in Vienna?
Part 3) How different might Hitler have been if his experiences in Vienna had been pleasant?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)