|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Hitler return to Munich?
2. What problem does Hitler believe has four possible options as solutions?
3. How does Hitler become interested in the military and war?
4. What does Hitler present at the February 4, 1920, meeting?
5. How does the purity of the Aryan blood disintegrate?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what does racial mixing result? How can all mankind be divided?
2. How does Hitler feel when he moves to Munich? What does he do when he first arrives?
3. What does the year 1915 mark? What happens by 1918?
4. What does Hitler believe are the desires of many? How does Hitler hope to take advantage of this?
5. What is Hitler's impression of the lecture? What does Hitler do at this lecture?
6. What is happening to the Austrian state at this time?
7. What does Hitler think should happen to Germany and Austria?
8. How do the Americans and English use propaganda effectively?
9. When Hitler feels that he cannot join any of the existing political parties, what does he decide to do?
10. How is propaganda being distributed to the Germans? Why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The National Socialist German Worker's Party is dissolved in its fourth year but reappears three years later and is stronger than ever.
Part 1) Why is this party dissolved? How is it able to return three years later, even stronger?
Part 2) What role do other nations have in the strengthening of this party? Explain.
Part 3) What does this foreshadow about the future of Hitler's party, as well as Hitler's power over the German people? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Hitler becomes interested in propaganda.
Part 1) How does he become interested in propaganda? What is significant about his interest in propaganda?
Part 2) What role does propaganda play in the growth of his party?
Part 3) How is propaganda used today? How does this compare to the propaganda of Hitler's time? Why do these similarities and differences exist?
Essay Topic 3
Hitler wants to be an artist.
Part 1) Is he a professional artist? Why is his career cut short?
Part 2) How does his inability to study the art form he would like lead him down another path?
Part 3) How different might Hitler's life have been, if he had been given the opportunity to work in the style he preferred? Why?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)