|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the occupation of the Ruhr?
(a) To embarrass the French people.
(b) To show France's power.
(c) To protect German investments.
(d) To demoralize the German people and economy.
2. What is the purpose of the National Socialist state?
(a) To protect the people.
(b) To protect Hitler.
(c) To protect freedom.
(d) To protect the bearer of the culture.
3. How does Hitler prove his point regarding the previous question?
(a) He reviews the factors that lead to the formation and development of culture.
(b) He shows what truly makes a country safe.
(c) He provides evidence showing that economic progress is senseless.
(d) He reviews the reasons that a country becomes wealthy.
4. Who makes a party successful?
(a) The most intelligent ones.
(b) The ones who are willing to sacrifice for it.
(c) The ones with the most power.
(d) The ones with the most money.
5. When is the National Socialist German Workers Party dissolved?
(a) On November 9, 1923.
(b) On November 9, 1913.
(c) On November 9, 1933.
(d) On November 9, 1903.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hitler feel is more potent than the written word when it comes to starting wars?
2. Since the 1918 end of the monarchy, what has the government been in regards to foreign affairs, according to Hitler?
3. Years and years of criticism tear down the existing structure of the state since Marxism cannot exist with any of the bodies that represent the old state order. Hitler compares this with the development of what?
4. How many foundations are there of the old state?
5. Just because work groups unite in a federation, it does not necessarily mean that they will become what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the foundations of the old state?
2. What elements form the basis for state authority?
3. What does Hitler notice about the bourgeois meetings?
4. How does Hitler suggest a change can occur for the state?
5. What is the purpose of the National Socialist state?
6. What are Hitler's beliefs about Russia?
7. What happens when the monarchy collapses in 1918?
8. What makes one a citizen or a foreigner? What does Hitler mean by a folkish state?
9. What does Hitler say about the current political powers?
10. Describe Hitler's meetings.
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)