|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hitler think of Benito Mussolini?
(a) He envies him.
(b) He admires him.
(c) He is angered by him.
(d) He fears him.
2. Who are those who are either naturally born in the country or those who have been naturalized?
3. Does Hitler feel that trade unions can be done away with?
4. How many elements form the basis for state authority?
5. Does Hitler believe that once his party is in control it can do away with existing organizations?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hitler views the World War I peace treaty?
2. What should be the goal of the present foreign policy?
3. There is a federation of what kind of groups?
4. What are the results of all of the attempts at harming the party or its leaders?
5. What must be encouraged among the masses?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hitler say about the current political powers?
2. How does Hitler feel that every movement has to be divided?
3. What does Hitler do when he joins the German Workers' Party? Why is this important to him?
4. Describe the Party's meetings.
5. What strong points exist in German foreign policy?
6. When is the National Social German Workers Party dissolved? Why? When does the Party make a comeback?
7. How is it wrong to view a state?
8. Describe the working folkish groups.
9. How does Hitler suggest a change can occur for the state?
10. What elements form the basis for state authority?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)