|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the factors that distinguishes man from animal?
2. When does one receive the right of citizenship in a folkish state?
(a) When one is fluent in German.
(b) When one is born in a German state.
(c) When one is not a Jew.
(d) When one completes one's military training.
3. When Hitler joins the German Workers' Party, of what is he the head?
(a) The recruitment department.
(b) The legal department.
(c) The propaganda department.
(d) The military department.
4. How does Hitler prove his point regarding the previous question?
(a) He reviews the reasons that a country becomes wealthy.
(b) He shows what truly makes a country safe.
(c) He reviews the factors that lead to the formation and development of culture.
(d) He provides evidence showing that economic progress is senseless.
5. Wage differentials and economic progress do not make ____________.
(a) Germany any safer.
(b) A country wealthy.
(d) A philosophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first part in the battle is the __________________ of the existing state of affairs.
2. When can naturalization take place?
3. When does Hitler's organization experience rapid growth?
4. How many foundations are there of the old state?
5. What does Hitler emphasize in his speeches?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hitler feel that every movement has to be divided?
2. What are the consequences of the end of World War I for Germany?
3. Who does Hitler believe should be educated in the area of foreign affairs? Why?
4. How does Hitler suggest a change can occur for the state?
5. What is the purpose of the National Socialist state?
6. For what does Hitler blame the Jews?
7. What are Hitler's views on the issue of whether Germany should be a federated or unified state?
8. When is the National Social German Workers Party dissolved? Why? When does the Party make a comeback?
9. What makes one a citizen or a foreigner? What does Hitler mean by a folkish state?
10. With what is this chapter concerned?
This section contains 1,088 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)