|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the art center of Germany?
(a) Bad Grund.
2. What does Hitler see as the end result of the plight of the worker?
(a) A life that leads to degeneration of the individual.
(b) A life of wealth and happiness.
(c) A life full of struggles that result in riches.
(d) A life of love and hard work.
3. What does Hitler believe the Marxists pretend to support?
(a) Their followers.
(b) Their own ideals.
(c) German independence.
(d) Democratic ideals.
4. What does the year 1915 mark?
(a) The beginning of the Allied propaganda in Germany.
(b) World War I.
(c) The year Germany began producing propaganda.
(d) The beginning of Allied occupation of Germany.
5. The second conception involves the attaching of some conditions to the existence of the state. It must provide for what in administration and language?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many things does Hitler find wrong with politicians' policies?
2. By what is the territory that is Austria being held together?
3. How long is the propaganda very successful?
4. How does Hitler find the soldiers to be?
5. How does Hitler become interested in the military and war?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what does Hitler become interested during this period of his life?
2. How do the Americans and English use propaganda effectively?
3. Describe Hitler's parents.
4. What does Hitler think should happen to Germany and Austria?
5. What does Hitler believe must happen for a change to take place for the Germans?
6. What is happening to the Austrian state at this time?
7. What does Hitler say about the term religious?
8. When Hitler feels that he cannot join any of the existing political parties, what does he decide to do?
9. How is propaganda being distributed to the Germans? Why?
10. In what does racial mixing result? How can all mankind be divided?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)