|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When survival is the issue, then what should be used to achieve the goal?
(a) Guerrilla tactics.
(b) Any means.
(c) Traditional tactics.
2. What problem does Hitler believe has four possible options as solutions?
3. The following week after Hitler attends the Party's meeting, what does he receive?
(a) A letter asking him to join the Party.
(b) A letter threatening him.
(c) A letter telling him to never return to the Party's meeting.
(d) A letter saying he is accepted as a member of the Party.
4. If the goal of the people is nationalism and Germanization, the term does not apply to people but to what?
5. How does Hitler see the nation being disarmed after the war?
(a) As a benefit.
(b) As a surprise.
(c) As a danger.
(d) As a warning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do those in Munich view Austria?
2. How does Hitler view the role of the theoretician?
3. The only way to carry out the nationalization of the masses is to avoid ________________.
4. What is the task required of the Aryan?
5. Does Hitler have fond memories of the years he spends in Vienna?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hitler believe are the desires of many? How does Hitler hope to take advantage of this?
2. What does Hitler believe must happen for a change to take place for the Germans?
3. Describe Germany before the war. What happens to Germany? Why does this happen, according to various sources?
4. What does Hitler learn about the people in Munich, regarding Austria?
5. In what does Hitler become interested during this period of his life?
6. How do the Americans and English use propaganda effectively?
7. Why is Hitler sent to the lecture by Feder?
8. In what does racial mixing result? How can all mankind be divided?
9. By what is Hitler sickened, regarding the German people?
10. When Hitler feels that he cannot join any of the existing political parties, what does he decide to do?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)