|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Germany before the war?
(d) In decline.
2. Where does Hitler hear the news of the death of the Archduke Ferdinand?
(a) At a party meeting.
(b) At a political rally.
(c) At his home in Munich.
(d) While visiting his hometown in Austria.
3. In 1916, where is Hitler's division?
(a) The Battle of Shiloh.
(b) The Battle of Waterloo.
(c) The Battle of the Bulge.
(d) The Battle of the Somme.
4. One conception views the state as existing for a grouping of people, whether it is voluntary or not. There is a veneration of state authority and men exist to serve __________.
(a) The state.
(b) The wealthy.
(d) The leader of the state.
5. By what is the territory that is Austria being held together?
(d) A common bond among the people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Hitler believe the politicians understand the seriousness of Marxism?
2. If the goal of the people is nationalism and Germanization, the term does not apply to people but to what?
3. Why does Hitler reject trade unions?
4. When does Hitler feel the problems begin in Germany?
5. What does Hitler claim that he becomes during this point in his life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hitler believe must happen for a change to take place for the Germans?
2. What are Hitler's thoughts about the plight of the peasant boy?
3. Why does Hitler travel to Vienna? What happens when he arrives here?
4. Where is Hitler born?
5. What does Hitler think should happen to Germany and Austria?
6. How does Hitler feel about the time he spends in Vienna?
7. What are Hitler's thoughts on nationalism and Germanization?
8. How does Hitler feel when he moves to Munich? What does he do when he first arrives?
9. What does happens on February 4, 1920?
10. How is Hitler's birthplace symbolic to him?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)