|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Hitler born?
(a) Braunau on the Inn.
2. Hitler watches the economy move toward what?
3. How do the American and English use propaganda to portray the Germans?
(a) As parasites.
(b) As unintelligent.
(c) As evil.
(d) As barbarians.
4. The second conception involves the attaching of some conditions to the existence of the state. It must provide for what in administration and language?
5. During this period of what does Hitler become aware?
(a) The German monarchy.
(b) His place in society.
(c) His own intelligence.
(d) Marxism and Jewry.
Short Answer Questions
1. The following week after Hitler attends the Party's meeting, what does he receive?
2. There is no sacrifice great enough to win the support of the masses and the only way to educate them is through __________ methods.
3. What is the art center of Germany?
4. When does Hitler return to Munich?
5. How do the Germans view the Triple Alliance they have with Austria and Italy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hitler do when he joins the German Workers' Party? Why is this important to him?
2. What is the purpose of the National Socialist state?
3. What does this chapter contain? How does he begin this chapter?
4. How is propaganda being distributed to the Germans? Why?
5. What does the year 1915 mark? What happens by 1918?
6. What are Hitler's thoughts about the plight of the peasant boy?
7. How does Hitler feel when he moves to Munich? What does he do when he first arrives?
8. What does Hitler believe must happen for a change to take place for the Germans?
9. What happens when the monarchy collapses in 1918?
10. What is one of the views of the movement?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)