|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Hitler believe the politicians understand the seriousness of Marxism?
(c) At times.
2. How do the American and English use propaganda to portray the Germans?
(a) As barbarians.
(b) As parasites.
(c) As evil.
(d) As unintelligent.
3. What does Hitler claim that he becomes during this point in his life?
(a) An isolationist.
(b) A nationalist.
(c) An expansionist.
(d) A federalist.
4. The principles of what is religious are critically examined by the individual and this leads to what?
(a) Disagreements regarding what is religious.
(b) A sense of disbelief.
(c) A new sense of faith.
(d) The acceptance of religious views.
5. Why is the army watchful of political parties?
(a) After the military shrunk from unhappy party members.
(b) After the revolution that topples the House of Hollenzollern.
(c) After the revolution that topples of the German Parliament.
(d) After the army was attached by a mob of protesters.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Hitler return to Munich?
2. How do those in Munich view Austria?
3. Why does Hitler travel to Vienna?
4. According to Hitler, Social Democracy cannot be understood without knowledge of who?
5. What does Hitler present at the February 4, 1920, meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Americans and English use propaganda effectively?
2. Why does Hitler travel to Vienna? What happens when he arrives here?
3. Where is Hitler born?
4. What does Hitler see as the conceptions of the state?
5. How is propaganda being distributed to the Germans? Why?
6. What does Hitler believe must happen for a change to take place for the Germans?
7. What is happening to the Austrian state at this time?
8. Describe Germany before the war. What happens to Germany? Why does this happen, according to various sources?
9. What does Hitler say about the term religious?
10. In what does Hitler become interested during this period of his life?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)