|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1916, where is Hitler's division?
(a) The Battle of the Somme.
(b) The Battle of the Bulge.
(c) The Battle of Shiloh.
(d) The Battle of Waterloo.
2. When is the only time when Germans should live on foreign soil?
(a) When they want to learn about other cultures.
(b) When they tire of the German government.
(c) When Germany no longer wants them.
(d) When Germany cannot provide for her people.
3. What does Hitler say about the first group of readers of the press?
(a) They are the largest and consist of independent thinkers.
(b) They are the smallest and consist of independent thinkers.
(c) They are the smallest and do not believe anything the press says.
(d) They are the largest and consist of those who cannot think for themselves.
4. What does Hitler believe is the most important battle?
(a) Against democracy.
(b) Against international capital.
(c) Against dictatorship.
(d) Againt Marxism.
5. Of what does the third group consist?
(a) Readers who believe everything they read because they are unable to think for themselves.
(b) Independent thinkers who form their own opinions.
(c) Those who do not care what is taking place in politics.
(d) Non-believers who think everything they read is a lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the army watchful of political parties?
2. Through ______________, racial existence is preserved.
3. How does Hitler see the nation being disarmed after the war?
4. How long is the propaganda very successful?
5. How do the American and English use propaganda to portray the Germans?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the year 1915 mark? What happens by 1918?
2. What does Hitler do once Germany becomes involved in World War I?
3. What does happens on February 4, 1920?
4. What are Hitler's thoughts on nationalism and Germanization?
5. What does Hitler say about the term religious?
6. On what does this chapter concentrate? What are Hitler's thoughts about taking part in politics publicly? Why?
7. What are Hitler's thoughts about the plight of the peasant boy?
8. Where is Hitler born?
9. Why does Hitler travel to Vienna? What happens when he arrives here?
10. What wars does Hitler follow with interest?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)