|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hitler views the word ________ in the same way that he views the term religious.
(d) The Fatherland.
2. The second conception involves the attaching of some conditions to the existence of the state. It must provide for what in administration and language?
3. The only way to carry out the nationalization of the masses is to avoid ________________.
(a) Embarrassing the masses.
(b) Risky measures.
(d) Upsetting anyone.
4. What point does Hitler believe the Germans miss regarding the Alliance?
(a) It is a trap.
(b) It cannot hold without a German base in Austria.
(c) It is a waste of time.
(d) It will not last.
5. Through ______________, racial existence is preserved.
(a) The state.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the task required of the Aryan?
2. To how many points should propaganda limit itself?
3. Why must the stronger not be allowed to mate with the weaker?
4. Does Hitler have fond memories of the years he spends in Vienna?
5. Where does Hitler hear the news of the death of the Archduke Ferdinand?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hitler think about the press, as well as those that read what is printed?
2. On what does this chapter concentrate? What are Hitler's thoughts about taking part in politics publicly? Why?
3. When does Hitler return to Munich? What does he find there?
4. What is happening to the Austrian state at this time?
5. How does Hitler feel when he moves to Munich? What does he do when he first arrives?
6. What does Hitler say about the term religious?
7. By what is Hitler sickened, regarding the German people?
8. How do the Americans and English use propaganda effectively?
9. What does Hitler believe must happen for a change to take place for the Germans?
10. Describe Germany before the war. What happens to Germany? Why does this happen, according to various sources?
This section contains 1,033 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)