|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form of government does Vienna adopt?
(a) The British form of democracy.
(b) A dictatorship.
(c) A monarchy.
(d) A socialistic government.
2. What does the year 1915 mark?
(a) The beginning of the Allied propaganda in Germany.
(b) The beginning of Allied occupation of Germany.
(c) World War I.
(d) The year Germany began producing propaganda.
3. Why can Hitler not enroll in architectural school?
(a) He is not interested in architecture school.
(b) He does not have the money to attend architecture school.
(c) He does not have a talent for architecture.
(d) He does not have the proper academic background.
4. When is a race culture-bearing?
(a) When it brings its own culture with it when it mixes with foreigners.
(b) When it takes a culture from another region.
(c) If it assimilates the cultures of foreigners and then goes back to its own ways.
(d) When is loses its culture and gains another.
5. In what do the soldiers now have the right to engage?
(d) Political activity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hitler say about the first group of readers of the press?
2. Why does the German army send Hitler to the lecture by Feder?
3. What does Hitler not like about German-speaking Jews?
4. How can the term religious have meaning?
5. What does Hitler believe is the most important battle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hitler think about the press, as well as those that read what is printed?
2. How is propaganda being distributed to the Germans? Why?
3. What does Hitler learn about the people in Munich, regarding Austria?
4. What is happening to the Austrian state at this time?
5. What are Hitler's thoughts about the plight of the peasant boy?
6. When Hitler feels that he cannot join any of the existing political parties, what does he decide to do?
7. Describe Germany before the war. What happens to Germany? Why does this happen, according to various sources?
8. Where is Hitler born?
9. What does Hitler believe must happen for a change to take place for the Germans?
10. In what does racial mixing result? How can all mankind be divided?
This section contains 1,116 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)