|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the most important factors in the preservation of the nation?
(a) The cultural preservation.
(b) The artistic preservation.
(c) The educated preservation.
(d) The racial preservation.
2. What should the borders of the country include?
(a) Every German.
(b) Most Germans.
(c) Only Swedes.
(d) Only Austrians.
3. The following week after Hitler attends the Party's meeting, what does he receive?
(a) A letter asking him to join the Party.
(b) A letter threatening him.
(c) A letter saying he is accepted as a member of the Party.
(d) A letter telling him to never return to the Party's meeting.
4. How do the American and English use propaganda to portray the Germans?
(a) As unintelligent.
(b) As barbarians.
(c) As evil.
(d) As parasites.
5. What is being dropped over Germany?
(a) Ally troops.
(b) Poisonous gases.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the army watchful of political parties?
2. Does Hitler believe the politicians understand the seriousness of Marxism?
3. In what do the soldiers now have the right to engage?
4. From where do children learn these attitudes about life?
5. According to Hitler, Social Democracy cannot be understood without knowledge of who?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what does racial mixing result? How can all mankind be divided?
2. How does Hitler feel about the time he spends in Vienna?
3. What does the year 1915 mark? What happens by 1918?
4. What does Hitler see as the conceptions of the state?
5. By what is Hitler sickened, regarding the German people?
6. How is Hitler's birthplace symbolic to him?
7. What are Hitler's thoughts on nationalism and Germanization?
8. What does Hitler learn about the people in Munich, regarding Austria?
9. How do the Americans and English use propaganda effectively?
10. Describe Germany before the war. What happens to Germany? Why does this happen, according to various sources?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)