|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hitler think about the way history is taught?
(a) He is not sure how he feels about it.
(b) He enjoys it.
(c) He agrees with it.
(d) He disagrees with it.
2. How does the purity of the Aryan blood disintegrate?
(a) Due to racial mixing.
(b) Due to the lack of offspring being born to replace the older generation.
(c) Due to inbreeding.
(d) Due to a lack of racial mixing.
3. What is the task required of the Aryan?
(a) He has to follow the wishes of those above him.
(b) He has to do as his leader says.
(c) He has to conquer and regulate the activity of those below him.
(d) He has to guide those below him.
4. During the war Hitler feels that Germany's enemies are good at doing what?
(a) Military tactics.
(b) Using propaganda.
(c) Converting others to a belief in democracy.
(d) Killing Germans.
5. How long is the propaganda very successful?
(a) From 1906 on.
(b) Up until 1916.
(c) After 1916.
(d) From 1916 on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hitler present at the February 4, 1920, meeting?
2. There is no sacrifice great enough to win the support of the masses and the only way to educate them is through __________ methods.
3. It is pointed out to Hitler that his movement's attitude toward the state is ____________ in 1919-1920.
4. According to Hitler, Social Democracy cannot be understood without knowledge of who?
5. What is one of the most important factors in the preservation of the nation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening to the Austrian state at this time?
2. What wars does Hitler follow with interest?
3. Where is Hitler born?
4. What does Hitler do once Germany becomes involved in World War I?
5. What does Hitler believe are the desires of many? How does Hitler hope to take advantage of this?
6. How does Hitler feel about the time he spends in Vienna?
7. In what does Hitler become interested during this period of his life?
8. What does Hitler think should happen to Germany and Austria?
9. What does Hitler think about the press, as well as those that read what is printed?
10. What are Hitler's thoughts on nationalism and Germanization?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)