|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hitler think about the way history is taught?
(a) He is not sure how he feels about it.
(b) He enjoys it.
(c) He disagrees with it.
(d) He agrees with it.
2. Into how many groups does Hitler claim that all of mankind can be divided?
3. How does Hitler find the soldiers to be?
(a) Very heroic.
(b) Very nervous.
4. Why does Hitler reject trade unions?
(a) He is unable to join a trade union.
(b) He is a part of a terrible trade union.
(c) He sees them as a part of the Social Democrats.
(d) Trade unions are expensive to join.
5. What is being dropped over Germany?
(b) Ally troops.
(d) Poisonous gases.
Short Answer Questions
1. What form of government does Vienna adopt?
2. How does the purity of the Aryan blood disintegrate?
3. What does Hitler not like about German-speaking Jews?
4. When does Hitler move to Munich, Germany?
5. Does Hitler have fond memories of the years he spends in Vienna?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hitler travel to Vienna? What happens when he arrives here?
2. What does Hitler say about the term religious?
3. On what does this chapter concentrate? What are Hitler's thoughts about taking part in politics publicly? Why?
4. Why is Hitler sent to the lecture by Feder?
5. What does Hitler see as the conceptions of the state?
6. What are Hitler's thoughts on nationalism and Germanization?
7. What does happens on February 4, 1920?
8. What does Hitler do once Germany becomes involved in World War I?
9. In what does racial mixing result? How can all mankind be divided?
10. Describe Germany before the war. What happens to Germany? Why does this happen, according to various sources?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)