|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the army watchful of political parties?
(a) After the army was attached by a mob of protesters.
(b) After the revolution that topples of the German Parliament.
(c) After the revolution that topples the House of Hollenzollern.
(d) After the military shrunk from unhappy party members.
2. What does Hitler believe is the most important battle?
(a) Againt Marxism.
(b) Against democracy.
(c) Against dictatorship.
(d) Against international capital.
3. Does Hitler feel the Germans understand the use of propaganda?
(d) Currently, yes.
4. What does Hitler say about the first group of readers of the press?
(a) They are the smallest and consist of independent thinkers.
(b) They are the largest and consist of those who cannot think for themselves.
(c) They are the smallest and do not believe anything the press says.
(d) They are the largest and consist of independent thinkers.
5. What sickens Hitler?
(a) The lack of people who speak a language other than German.
(b) The lack of military support.
(c) The lack of wealthy who exist in Germany.
(d) The lack of pride Germans have in being German.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should the borders of the country include?
2. What is Hitler's impression of the German Workers' Party?
3. Hitler attends the lecture he is assigned to cover and finds how many people there?
4. During the war Hitler feels that Germany's enemies are good at doing what?
5. How do the American and English use propaganda to portray the Germans?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Hitler's thoughts about the plight of the peasant boy?
2. What makes one a citizen or a foreigner? What does Hitler mean by a folkish state?
3. When does Hitler return to Munich? What does he find there?
4. When is the National Social German Workers Party dissolved? Why? When does the Party make a comeback?
5. What happens to Hitler's organization by 1922?
6. What does Hitler say about the connection between a pure state and victory?
7. What is the purpose of the National Socialist state?
8. What does Hitler notice about the bourgeois meetings?
9. What are Hitler's beliefs about Russia?
10. How does Hitler feel that every movement has to be divided?
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)