|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hitler's father want him to become?
(a) A dictator.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A civil servant.
(d) An artist.
2. How do the American and English use propaganda to portray the Germans?
(a) As evil.
(b) As unintelligent.
(c) As barbarians.
(d) As parasites.
3. What point does Hitler believe the Germans miss regarding the Alliance?
(a) It is a waste of time.
(b) It will not last.
(c) It is a trap.
(d) It cannot hold without a German base in Austria.
4. What sickens Hitler?
(a) The lack of pride Germans have in being German.
(b) The lack of wealthy who exist in Germany.
(c) The lack of military support.
(d) The lack of people who speak a language other than German.
5. Where does Hitler attend high school?
(b) The United States.
(c) A Realschule.
(d) A Gymansium.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Hitler born?
2. What does Hitler see happening to the nation by 1918?
3. To how many points should propaganda limit itself?
4. When does Hitler return to Munich?
5. It is pointed out to Hitler that his movement's attitude toward the state is ____________ in 1919-1920.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is one of the views of the movement?
2. Why is Hitler sent to the lecture by Feder?
3. What does this chapter contain? How does he begin this chapter?
4. When does Hitler return to Munich? What does he find there?
5. What does Hitler do when he joins the German Workers' Party? Why is this important to him?
6. When is the National Social German Workers Party dissolved? Why? When does the Party make a comeback?
7. What is happening to the Austrian state at this time?
8. What are Hitler's views on the issue of whether Germany should be a federated or unified state?
9. What does happens on February 4, 1920?
10. Describe the Party's meetings.
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)