|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hitler think about the way history is taught?
(a) He is not sure how he feels about it.
(b) He enjoys it.
(c) He agrees with it.
(d) He disagrees with it.
2. When does Hitler become interested in propaganda?
(a) He begins to study politics.
(b) He joins a political party.
(c) He enrolls in a university.
(d) He begins reading the paper.
3. How does Hitler see the nation being disarmed after the war?
(a) As a surprise.
(b) As a danger.
(c) As a warning.
(d) As a benefit.
4. What happens to Hitler when he goes to Vienna?
(a) He joins the military.
(b) He finds his family.
(c) The Academy rejects him.
(d) He cannot find a job.
5. Where does Hitler spend his teen years?
(d) Braunau on the Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Hitler feel the Germans understand the use of propaganda?
2. Hitler follows the progress of the ________________ War. Hitler supports the Japanese.
3. Of what does the third group consist?
4. What does Hitler present at the February 4, 1920, meeting?
5. If the goal of the people is nationalism and Germanization, the term does not apply to people but to what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does happens on February 4, 1920?
2. What does Hitler believe are the desires of many? How does Hitler hope to take advantage of this?
3. What are Hitler's thoughts about the plight of the peasant boy?
4. How do the Americans and English use propaganda effectively?
5. What wars does Hitler follow with interest?
6. What does the year 1915 mark? What happens by 1918?
7. In what does racial mixing result? How can all mankind be divided?
8. Where is Hitler born?
9. How does Hitler feel when he moves to Munich? What does he do when he first arrives?
10. What are Hitler's thoughts on nationalism and Germanization?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)