|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hitler view the role of the theoretician?
(a) As determining a goal.
(b) As determining how to achieve a goal.
(c) As guiding the leaders of the state.
(d) As achieving a goal.
2. What does Hitler's father do after running away from home as a teen in the 1850s?
(a) He works as an apprentice.
(b) He becomes a beggar.
(c) He begins stealing.
(d) He works as a blacksmith.
3. When does Hitler believe that a man should begin taking part in politics publicly?
(a) At the age of forty.
(b) At the age of thirty.
(c) At the age of twenty.
(d) At the age of eighteen.
4. Why must the stronger not be allowed to mate with the weaker?
(a) The stronger level does not dominate.
(b) The stronger will dominate the weaker.
(c) The weaker will make the stronger sick.
(d) The weaker will dominate the stronger.
5. What is Hitler's father's career?
(a) He is a merchant.
(b) He is a civil servant.
(c) He is a pastor.
(d) He is a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through ______________, racial existence is preserved.
2. Into how many groups does Hitler claim that all of mankind can be divided?
3. The following week after Hitler attends the Party's meeting, what does he receive?
4. Does Austria have a common cultural foundation?
5. When is the only time when Germans should live on foreign soil?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hitler learn about the people in Munich, regarding Austria?
2. What are Hitler's thoughts about the plight of the peasant boy?
3. What does the year 1915 mark? What happens by 1918?
4. What does Hitler see as the conceptions of the state?
5. What is happening to the Austrian state at this time?
6. In what does racial mixing result? How can all mankind be divided?
7. What are Hitler's thoughts on nationalism and Germanization?
8. What is Hitler's impression of the lecture? What does Hitler do at this lecture?
9. Describe Hitler's parents.
10. What does happens on February 4, 1920?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)