|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of the capital markets?
(a) Capital interest.
(b) Variable interest.
(c) Slavery interest.
(d) Equitable interest.
2. When does Hitler return to Munich?
(a) March 1918.
(b) November 1919.
(c) November 1918.
(d) March 1919.
3. What does Hitler think about the way history is taught?
(a) He disagrees with it.
(b) He enjoys it.
(c) He is not sure how he feels about it.
(d) He agrees with it.
4. What is the art center of Germany?
(c) Bad Grund.
5. How do the Germans view the Triple Alliance they have with Austria and Italy?
(a) As a form of strength.
(b) As a shaky alliance.
(c) As a topic of discussion.
(d) As a strange friendship.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Hitler believe that a man should begin taking part in politics publicly?
2. In studying whose ideas, Hitler formulates the basis for his new party?
3. Why does the German army send Hitler to the lecture by Feder?
4. What does Hitler want to be?
5. What does Hitler see as the end result of the plight of the worker?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hitler say about the term religious?
2. How does Hitler feel about the time he spends in Vienna?
3. What is Hitler's impression of the lecture? What does Hitler do at this lecture?
4. What wars does Hitler follow with interest?
5. Why is Hitler sent to the lecture by Feder?
6. What does Hitler learn about the people in Munich, regarding Austria?
7. How do the Americans and English use propaganda effectively?
8. What does the year 1915 mark? What happens by 1918?
9. How is Hitler's birthplace symbolic to him?
10. What are Hitler's thoughts on nationalism and Germanization?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)