Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is pointed out to Hitler that his movement's attitude toward the state is ____________ in 1919-1920.
2. When is a race culture-bearing?
(a) When it brings its own culture with it when it mixes with foreigners.
(b) When it takes a culture from another region.
(c) When is loses its culture and gains another.
(d) If it assimilates the cultures of foreigners and then goes back to its own ways.
3. The basis for nationality and race is what?
4. When does Hitler become interested in propaganda?
(a) He begins to study politics.
(b) He enrolls in a university.
(c) He begins reading the paper.
(d) He joins a political party.
5. Why does Hitler travel to Vienna?
(a) To take the entrance exams at the Academy so he can study art.
(b) To find a job.
(c) To look for his family.
(d) To join the military.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hitler see the nation being disarmed after the war?
2. What is the task required of the Aryan?
3. By what is the territory that is Austria being held together?
4. What does Hitler see as the end result of the plight of the worker?
5. Does Austria have a common cultural foundation?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Hitler's birthplace symbolic to him?
2. What does Hitler say about the connection between a pure state and victory?
3. Who does Hitler believe should be educated in the area of foreign affairs? Why?
4. What does Hitler say about the current political powers?
5. What does Hitler do once Germany becomes involved in World War I?
6. What does this chapter contain? How does he begin this chapter?
7. By what is Hitler sickened, regarding the German people?
8. In what does racial mixing result? How can all mankind be divided?
9. What are Hitler's thoughts on trade unions?
10. What does Hitler notice about the bourgeois meetings?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)