|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The following week after Hitler attends the Party's meeting, what does he receive?
(a) A letter threatening him.
(b) A letter telling him to never return to the Party's meeting.
(c) A letter asking him to join the Party.
(d) A letter saying he is accepted as a member of the Party.
2. Where does Hitler spend his teen years?
(a) Braunau on the Inn.
3. Hitler views the word ________ in the same way that he views the term religious.
(a) The Fatherland.
4. The second conception involves the attaching of some conditions to the existence of the state. It must provide for what in administration and language?
5. At what is the emphasis of the propaganda directed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Hitler have fond memories of the years he spends in Vienna?
2. In studying whose ideas, Hitler formulates the basis for his new party?
3. Why is the army watchful of political parties?
4. What is the art center of Germany?
5. What does Hitler believe is the most important battle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hitler learn about the people in Munich, regarding Austria?
2. How is Hitler's birthplace symbolic to him?
3. How is propaganda being distributed to the Germans? Why?
4. What does Hitler say about the term religious?
5. What wars does Hitler follow with interest?
6. Where is Hitler born?
7. What does happens on February 4, 1920?
8. On what does this chapter concentrate? What are Hitler's thoughts about taking part in politics publicly? Why?
9. Describe Germany before the war. What happens to Germany? Why does this happen, according to various sources?
10. What does Hitler believe must happen for a change to take place for the Germans?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)