|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Hitler become interested in propaganda?
(a) He enrolls in a university.
(b) He begins to study politics.
(c) He begins reading the paper.
(d) He joins a political party.
2. What does Hitler not like about German-speaking Jews?
(a) They are not loyal to Germany.
(b) They are Germans too.
(c) They are accepted as Germans by other countries.
(d) They do not support Germany.
3. Does Austria have a common cultural foundation?
(d) It used to.
4. What problem does Hitler believe has four possible options as solutions?
5. Why does Hitler reject trade unions?
(a) He is a part of a terrible trade union.
(b) Trade unions are expensive to join.
(c) He is unable to join a trade union.
(d) He sees them as a part of the Social Democrats.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of a difference does Hitler see in the meaning of the terms socialism and Social Democracy?
2. Hitler watches the economy move toward what?
3. When does the German empire begin to crumble?
4. Does Hitler have fond memories of the years he spends in Vienna?
5. There is no sacrifice great enough to win the support of the masses and the only way to educate them is through __________ methods.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Hitler's thoughts about the plight of the peasant boy?
2. How is propaganda being distributed to the Germans? Why?
3. How does Hitler feel about the time he spends in Vienna?
4. What does Hitler think about the press, as well as those that read what is printed?
5. What does Hitler believe must happen for a change to take place for the Germans?
6. What is Hitler's impression of the lecture? What does Hitler do at this lecture?
7. By what is Hitler sickened, regarding the German people?
8. Describe Hitler's parents.
9. How do the Americans and English use propaganda effectively?
10. What are Hitler's thoughts on nationalism and Germanization?
This section contains 1,018 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)