|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of men makes good organizers?
(a) Those having a wealth of theoretical knowledge.
(b) Those with vast amounts of experience.
(c) Those who are very passionate.
(d) Those having a wealth of practical knowledge.
2. What is the purpose of the occupation of the Ruhr?
(a) To demoralize the German people and economy.
(b) To embarrass the French people.
(c) To show France's power.
(d) To protect German investments.
3. Many of the issues the party has to address are in regards to what?
(a) The Jews.
(b) The German population.
(c) The Americans.
(d) Trade unions.
4. Just because work groups unite in a federation, it does not necessarily mean that they will become what?
5. What would be would be a rallying point against Marxism?
(a) An anthem.
(b) A song.
(c) A pledge.
(d) A flag.
6. The old Reich appears weak to the outside. What does it gives its citizens?
(a) Some freedom.
(b) What is needed to survive.
(c) No freedom.
(d) Internal freedom.
7. How does Hitler prove his point regarding the previous question?
(a) He shows what truly makes a country safe.
(b) He provides evidence showing that economic progress is senseless.
(c) He reviews the reasons that a country becomes wealthy.
(d) He reviews the factors that lead to the formation and development of culture.
8. What does Hitler examine in this chapter?
(a) Germany's relationship with Russia.
(b) Germany's relationship with France.
(c) The number of Jews in Germany.
(d) Germany's wealth.
9. When does one receive the right of citizenship in a folkish state?
(a) When one is fluent in German.
(b) When one completes one's military training.
(c) When one is born in a German state.
(d) When one is not a Jew.
10. How does Hitler view the existence of Jews in political bodies?
(a) As a poisoning factor.
(b) As a benefit.
(c) As a minor irritation.
(d) As a negative consequence.
11. What does the use of propaganda indoctrinate?
(a) A region.
(b) A whole population.
(c) A select few individuals.
(d) A few good men.
12. Years and years of criticism tear down the existing structure of the state since Marxism cannot exist with any of the bodies that represent the old state order. Hitler compares this with the development of what?
13. The first part in the battle is the __________________ of the existing state of affairs.
14. Hitler feels that every movement has to divide its people into how many groups?
15. What tradition is gone after the war?
(a) The tradition of allowing women to vote.
(b) The tradition of believing all men are equal.
(c) The tradition of holding elections.
(d) The tradition associated with the old Reich.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is a specific rallying point against Marxism premiered?
2. What do they notice at their meetings, always challenging the same few points?
3. Does Hitler believe that once his party is in control it can do away with existing organizations?
4. Where is the Party's first great meeting held?
5. When does the Party reappear and is stronger than ever?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)