|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During this period of what does Hitler become aware?
(a) Marxism and Jewry.
(b) His own intelligence.
(c) His place in society.
(d) The German monarchy.
2. According to Hitler, Social Democracy cannot be understood without knowledge of who?
(a) The Germans.
(b) Other Europeans.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The Jews.
3. Where does Hitler attend high school?
(a) The United States.
(c) A Realschule.
(d) A Gymansium.
4. There is no sacrifice great enough to win the support of the masses and the only way to educate them is through __________ methods.
5. Why does Hitler travel to Vienna?
(a) To take the entrance exams at the Academy so he can study art.
(b) To look for his family.
(c) To find a job.
(d) To join the military.
6. From where do children learn these attitudes about life?
(a) Their parents.
(b) The government.
(d) Their friends.
7. Hitler views the word ________ in the same way that he views the term religious.
(d) The Fatherland.
8. What happens to Hitler when he goes to Vienna?
(a) He cannot find a job.
(b) The Academy rejects him.
(c) He finds his family.
(d) He joins the military.
9. By what is the territory that is Austria being held together?
(b) A common bond among the people.
10. How long is the propaganda very successful?
(a) Up until 1916.
(b) From 1916 on.
(c) After 1916.
(d) From 1906 on.
11. According to Hitler, who is destroying the German people?
(a) The radical press.
(b) The conservative press.
(c) The independent press.
(d) The liberal press.
12. How much of a difference does Hitler see in the meaning of the terms socialism and Social Democracy?
(d) A significant amount.
13. How is Hitler affected by the social situation in Vienna?
(d) Not at all.
14. What does Hitler believe the Marxists pretend to support?
(a) Democratic ideals.
(b) Their followers.
(c) Their own ideals.
(d) German independence.
15. Through ______________, racial existence is preserved.
(d) The state.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hitler say about the first group of readers of the press?
2. What is Hitler's impression of the German Workers' Party?
3. Hitler meets a few people and discusses forming a new party and they decide on what for a name?
4. The following week after Hitler attends the Party's meeting, what does he receive?
5. What does Hitler believe is the most important battle?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)