|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The basis for nationality and race is what?
2. What does Hitler think about the way history is taught?
(a) He agrees with it.
(b) He is not sure how he feels about it.
(c) He enjoys it.
(d) He disagrees with it.
3. If the goal of the people is nationalism and Germanization, the term does not apply to people but to what?
4. Does Austria have a common cultural foundation?
(d) It used to.
5. Hitler attends the lecture he is assigned to cover and finds how many people there?
(a) Fifty to seventy-five.
(b) Twenty to twenty-five.
(c) Five to ten.
(d) Seventy-five to one hundred.
6. What does Hitler believe that millions of people want?
(a) A change in the conditions in which they live.
(b) To move out of Germany.
(c) To live in Germany.
(d) A new leader.
7. From where do children learn these attitudes about life?
(b) Their friends.
(c) The government.
(d) Their parents.
8. What should the borders of the country include?
(a) Every German.
(b) Most Germans.
(c) Only Austrians.
(d) Only Swedes.
9. When is the only time when Germans should live on foreign soil?
(a) When Germany cannot provide for her people.
(b) When they want to learn about other cultures.
(c) When they tire of the German government.
(d) When Germany no longer wants them.
10. At what is the emphasis of the propaganda directed?
11. It is pointed out to Hitler that his movement's attitude toward the state is ____________ in 1919-1920.
12. Where does Hitler hear the news of the death of the Archduke Ferdinand?
(a) At his home in Munich.
(b) At a political rally.
(c) At a party meeting.
(d) While visiting his hometown in Austria.
13. What does Hitler claim that he becomes during this point in his life?
(a) A nationalist.
(b) An expansionist.
(c) An isolationist.
(d) A federalist.
14. Where is Hitler born?
(a) Braunau on the Inn.
15. What does Hitler see as the end result of the plight of the worker?
(a) A life of wealth and happiness.
(b) A life of love and hard work.
(c) A life full of struggles that result in riches.
(d) A life that leads to degeneration of the individual.
Short Answer Questions
1. In studying whose ideas, Hitler formulates the basis for his new party?
2. How does Hitler view the role of the theoretician?
3. The following week after Hitler attends the Party's meeting, what does he receive?
4. When does the German empire begin to crumble?
5. How long is the propaganda very successful?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)