|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hitler become interested in the military and war?
(a) From hearing his father's war stories.
(b) From his friends at school.
(c) From reading magazines and books.
(d) From watching television.
2. What is the task required of the Aryan?
(a) He has to conquer and regulate the activity of those below him.
(b) He has to follow the wishes of those above him.
(c) He has to do as his leader says.
(d) He has to guide those below him.
3. What is the art center of Germany?
(a) Bad Grund.
4. Does Austria have a common cultural foundation?
(d) It used to.
5. What does Hitler see happening to the nation by 1918?
(a) Being destroyed by other countries.
(b) Victory during the war.
(c) Bringing him to power.
(d) Being torn into two parts.
6. What is the result of the capital markets?
(a) Capital interest.
(b) Variable interest.
(c) Slavery interest.
(d) Equitable interest.
7. By what is the territory that is Austria being held together?
(b) A common bond among the people.
8. What does Hitler believe that millions of people want?
(a) A new leader.
(b) To move out of Germany.
(c) To live in Germany.
(d) A change in the conditions in which they live.
9. How do the American and English use propaganda to portray the Germans?
(a) As unintelligent.
(b) As evil.
(c) As parasites.
(d) As barbarians.
10. To how many points should propaganda limit itself?
(a) A few.
(d) Under five.
11. Into how many groups does Hitler claim that all of mankind can be divided?
12. What happens to Hitler when he goes to Vienna?
(a) He joins the military.
(b) He cannot find a job.
(c) The Academy rejects him.
(d) He finds his family.
13. How is Germany before the war?
(d) In decline.
14. During the war Hitler feels that Germany's enemies are good at doing what?
(a) Military tactics.
(b) Killing Germans.
(c) Using propaganda.
(d) Converting others to a belief in democracy.
15. When does Hitler become interested in propaganda?
(a) He joins a political party.
(b) He begins to study politics.
(c) He begins reading the paper.
(d) He enrolls in a university.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must the stronger not be allowed to mate with the weaker?
2. Where does Hitler hear the news of the death of the Archduke Ferdinand?
3. What should the borders of the country include?
4. Hitler attends the lecture he is assigned to cover and finds how many people there?
5. How does Hitler find the soldiers to be?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)