|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To how many points should propaganda limit itself?
(a) A few.
(b) Under five.
2. The following week after Hitler attends the Party's meeting, what does he receive?
(a) A letter saying he is accepted as a member of the Party.
(b) A letter asking him to join the Party.
(c) A letter telling him to never return to the Party's meeting.
(d) A letter threatening him.
3. In what do the soldiers now have the right to engage?
(c) Political activity.
4. Through ______________, racial existence is preserved.
(c) The state.
5. In studying whose ideas, Hitler formulates the basis for his new party?
6. What is the art center of Germany?
(b) Bad Grund.
7. When is a race culture-bearing?
(a) When it brings its own culture with it when it mixes with foreigners.
(b) If it assimilates the cultures of foreigners and then goes back to its own ways.
(c) When is loses its culture and gains another.
(d) When it takes a culture from another region.
8. At what is the emphasis of the propaganda directed?
9. By what is the territory that is Austria being held together?
(c) A common bond among the people.
10. What does Hitler believe is the most important battle?
(a) Against democracy.
(b) Againt Marxism.
(c) Against international capital.
(d) Against dictatorship.
11. Why does Hitler travel to Vienna?
(a) To find a job.
(b) To join the military.
(c) To take the entrance exams at the Academy so he can study art.
(d) To look for his family.
12. What does Hitler want to be?
(a) A dictator.
(b) A civil servant.
(c) A doctor.
(d) An artist.
13. How long is the propaganda very successful?
(a) After 1916.
(b) From 1916 on.
(c) From 1906 on.
(d) Up until 1916.
14. The basis for nationality and race is what?
15. One conception views the state as existing for a grouping of people, whether it is voluntary or not. There is a veneration of state authority and men exist to serve __________.
(a) The wealthy.
(b) The leader of the state.
(d) The state.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hitler become interested in the military and war?
2. What is Hitler's impression of the German Workers' Party?
3. How do the American and English use propaganda to portray the Germans?
4. How does the purity of the Aryan blood disintegrate?
5. Hitler watches the economy move toward what?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)