|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the propaganda very successful?
(a) Up until 1916.
(b) After 1916.
(c) From 1916 on.
(d) From 1906 on.
2. How do the American and English use propaganda to portray the Germans?
(a) As unintelligent.
(b) As evil.
(c) As parasites.
(d) As barbarians.
3. If the goal of the people is nationalism and Germanization, the term does not apply to people but to what?
4. What is the result of the capital markets?
(a) Equitable interest.
(b) Capital interest.
(c) Variable interest.
(d) Slavery interest.
5. When does Hitler believe that a man should begin taking part in politics publicly?
(a) At the age of forty.
(b) At the age of thirty.
(c) At the age of twenty.
(d) At the age of eighteen.
6. What does the year 1915 mark?
(a) World War I.
(b) The beginning of Allied occupation of Germany.
(c) The year Germany began producing propaganda.
(d) The beginning of the Allied propaganda in Germany.
7. According to Hitler, who is destroying the German people?
(a) The conservative press.
(b) The independent press.
(c) The liberal press.
(d) The radical press.
8. What does Hitler believe the Marxists pretend to support?
(a) German independence.
(b) Their own ideals.
(c) Their followers.
(d) Democratic ideals.
9. What happens to Hitler when he goes to Vienna?
(a) He cannot find a job.
(b) He joins the military.
(c) The Academy rejects him.
(d) He finds his family.
10. Why can Hitler not enroll in architectural school?
(a) He does not have the proper academic background.
(b) He does not have a talent for architecture.
(c) He does not have the money to attend architecture school.
(d) He is not interested in architecture school.
11. How does Hitler view the role of the theoretician?
(a) As determining a goal.
(b) As guiding the leaders of the state.
(c) As determining how to achieve a goal.
(d) As achieving a goal.
12. When survival is the issue, then what should be used to achieve the goal?
(a) Traditional tactics.
(b) Guerrilla tactics.
(d) Any means.
13. What does Hitler believe that millions of people want?
(a) To live in Germany.
(b) To move out of Germany.
(c) A change in the conditions in which they live.
(d) A new leader.
14. Why does Hitler travel to Vienna?
(a) To join the military.
(b) To look for his family.
(c) To find a job.
(d) To take the entrance exams at the Academy so he can study art.
15. How does Hitler become interested in the military and war?
(a) From reading magazines and books.
(b) From his friends at school.
(c) From watching television.
(d) From hearing his father's war stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem does Hitler believe has four possible options as solutions?
2. From where do children learn these attitudes about life?
3. How does Hitler see the nation being disarmed after the war?
4. Into how many groups does Hitler claim that all of mankind can be divided?
5. Where is Hitler born?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)