|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hitler meets a few people and discusses forming a new party and they decide on what for a name?
(a) Green Party.
(b) Social Democratic Party.
(c) Social Revolutionary Party.
(d) Liberal Party.
2. When is the only time when Germans should live on foreign soil?
(a) When Germany cannot provide for her people.
(b) When Germany no longer wants them.
(c) When they want to learn about other cultures.
(d) When they tire of the German government.
3. According to Hitler, who is destroying the German people?
(a) The radical press.
(b) The liberal press.
(c) The conservative press.
(d) The independent press.
4. How do the Germans view the Triple Alliance they have with Austria and Italy?
(a) As a strange friendship.
(b) As a form of strength.
(c) As a shaky alliance.
(d) As a topic of discussion.
5. What is the only way Hitler will speak of his views?
(a) Around strangers.
(b) Around his friends.
(c) In small groups.
(d) In large groups.
6. What does Hitler think about the way history is taught?
(a) He disagrees with it.
(b) He is not sure how he feels about it.
(c) He enjoys it.
(d) He agrees with it.
7. Why does the German army send Hitler to the lecture by Feder?
(a) They want Hitler to join the German Workers' Party.
(b) They want to detroy Feder.
(c) To see what the German Workers' Party is and what actions it is planning.
(d) They want Hitler to begin demolishing the German Workers' Party.
8. Does Hitler feel the Germans understand the use of propaganda?
(c) Currently, yes.
9. What does Hitler say about the first group of readers of the press?
(a) They are the smallest and do not believe anything the press says.
(b) They are the smallest and consist of independent thinkers.
(c) They are the largest and consist of those who cannot think for themselves.
(d) They are the largest and consist of independent thinkers.
10. During this period of what does Hitler become aware?
(a) The German monarchy.
(b) His own intelligence.
(c) His place in society.
(d) Marxism and Jewry.
11. By what is the territory that is Austria being held together?
(b) A common bond among the people.
12. The only way to carry out the nationalization of the masses is to avoid ________________.
(a) Risky measures.
(b) Embarrassing the masses.
(d) Upsetting anyone.
13. How does Hitler view the role of the theoretician?
(a) As determining a goal.
(b) As guiding the leaders of the state.
(c) As determining how to achieve a goal.
(d) As achieving a goal.
14. The following week after Hitler attends the Party's meeting, what does he receive?
(a) A letter saying he is accepted as a member of the Party.
(b) A letter telling him to never return to the Party's meeting.
(c) A letter asking him to join the Party.
(d) A letter threatening him.
15. When does Hitler become interested in propaganda?
(a) He joins a political party.
(b) He begins reading the paper.
(c) He begins to study politics.
(d) He enrolls in a university.
Short Answer Questions
1. If the goal of the people is nationalism and Germanization, the term does not apply to people but to what?
2. When does the German empire begin to crumble?
3. How do the American and English use propaganda to portray the Germans?
4. In studying whose ideas, Hitler formulates the basis for his new party?
5. When does Hitler move to Munich, Germany?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)