|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 15, The Right of Emergency Defense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can the term religious have meaning?
(a) Unless it includes the concept of faith.
(b) Unless the person using the term is religious.
(c) Unless it has specific practices outlined.
(d) Unless it has to do with God.
2. When is the only time when Germans should live on foreign soil?
(a) When Germany cannot provide for her people.
(b) When they tire of the German government.
(c) When they want to learn about other cultures.
(d) When Germany no longer wants them.
3. The second conception involves the attaching of some conditions to the existence of the state. It must provide for what in administration and language?
4. What is one of the factors that distinguishes man from animal?
5. One conception views the state as existing for a grouping of people, whether it is voluntary or not. There is a veneration of state authority and men exist to serve __________.
(a) The state.
(b) The leader of the state.
(c) The wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Germany before the war?
2. The only way to carry out the nationalization of the masses is to avoid ________________.
3. What does Hitler think of Benito Mussolini?
4. When does Hitler's organization experience rapid growth?
5. The basis for nationality and race is what?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)