|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 15, The Right of Emergency Defense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hitler view the existence of Jews in political bodies?
(a) As a minor irritation.
(b) As a benefit.
(c) As a poisoning factor.
(d) As a negative consequence.
2. How many elements form the basis for state authority?
3. What is Hitler's father's career?
(a) He is a civil servant.
(b) He is a merchant.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a pastor.
4. What does Hitler see as the end result of the plight of the worker?
(a) A life of love and hard work.
(b) A life full of struggles that result in riches.
(c) A life of wealth and happiness.
(d) A life that leads to degeneration of the individual.
5. There is a federation of what kind of groups?
(a) Democratic groups.
(b) Socialist groups.
(c) Marxist groups.
(d) Working folkish groups.
Short Answer Questions
1. What form of government does Vienna adopt?
2. How long is the propaganda very successful?
3. How can written matter be successful as propaganda?
4. What party forms at the same time as the National Socialist German Workers Party?
5. To how many points should propaganda limit itself?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)