|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 15, The Right of Emergency Defense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does a federated state consist?
(a) A group of loosely-connected states.
(b) One united state.
(c) A league of sovereign states.
(d) A state that is run by a federal government.
2. With what is this chapter concerned?
(a) The alliance policy of Germany in the years following the Thirty Years War.
(b) The alliance policy of Germany in the years following Russo-Japanese War.
(c) The alliance policy of Germany in the years following World War II.
(d) The alliance policy of Germany in the years following World War I.
3. In studying whose ideas, Hitler formulates the basis for his new party?
4. When Hitler joins the German Workers' Party, of what is he the head?
(a) The propaganda department.
(b) The recruitment department.
(c) The military department.
(d) The legal department.
5. According to Hitler, Social Democracy cannot be understood without knowledge of who?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Jews.
(d) Other Europeans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should the borders of the country include?
2. How many elements form the basis for state authority?
3. What is Hitler's impression of the German Workers' Party?
4. Why is the army watchful of political parties?
5. What does Hitler want to be?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)