|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 15, The Right of Emergency Defense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Just because work groups unite in a federation, it does not necessarily mean that they will become what?
2. What disrupts the balance of the three groups of people?
(a) The rise of Marxism and other socialist orders.
(b) The war and high casualties.
(c) The end of the monarchy and change in political views.
(d) Poverty and starvation.
3. From where do children learn these attitudes about life?
(a) Their friends.
(b) Their parents.
(c) The government.
4. When does the German empire begin to crumble?
(a) In 1848.
(b) In 1908.
(c) In 1898.
(d) In 1888.
5. How does Hitler view the existence of Jews in political bodies?
(a) As a minor irritation.
(b) As a benefit.
(c) As a poisoning factor.
(d) As a negative consequence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What meetings does Hitler attend in the 1919-1921 period?
2. With what is this chapter concerned?
3. At how many classes of inhabitants does Hitler's folkish state look?
4. To how many points should propaganda limit itself?
5. Years and years of criticism tear down the existing structure of the state since Marxism cannot exist with any of the bodies that represent the old state order. Hitler compares this with the development of what?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)