|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 15, The Right of Emergency Defense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is a specific rallying point against Marxism premiered?
(a) In 1920.
(b) In 1890.
(c) In 1910.
(d) In 1930.
2. What are these groups?
(a) Supporters, members, and leaders.
(b) Supporters, members, leaders, friends, and advocates.
(c) Supporters, members, leaders, and friends.
(d) Supporters and members.
3. When does Hitler become interested in propaganda?
(a) He enrolls in a university.
(b) He begins reading the paper.
(c) He begins to study politics.
(d) He joins a political party.
4. What does Hitler feel is more potent than the written word when it comes to starting wars?
(b) The spoken word.
5. When is the only time when Germans should live on foreign soil?
(a) When Germany no longer wants them.
(b) When they tire of the German government.
(c) When they want to learn about other cultures.
(d) When Germany cannot provide for her people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hitler spend his teen years?
2. What does Hitler think of the German leaders?
3. Why does Hitler's movement use red posters at its meetings?
4. Why can Hitler not enroll in architectural school?
5. Hitler watches the economy move toward what?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)