|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11, Propaganda and Organization.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hitler see the nation being disarmed after the war?
(a) As a benefit.
(b) As a danger.
(c) As a warning.
(d) As a surprise.
2. Who makes a party successful?
(a) The most intelligent ones.
(b) The ones with the most money.
(c) The ones with the most power.
(d) The ones who are willing to sacrifice for it.
3. Hitler attends the lecture he is assigned to cover and finds how many people there?
(a) Twenty to twenty-five.
(b) Five to ten.
(c) Seventy-five to one hundred.
(d) Fifty to seventy-five.
4. Why is Marxism a successful movement?
(a) It attracts mostly the educated minority.
(b) It attracts mostly the undeducated minority.
(c) It attracts mostly the educated masses.
(d) It attracts mostly the uneducated masses.
5. What must be encouraged among the masses?
(d) Free thinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the most important factors in the preservation of the nation?
2. What should the borders of the country include?
3. When does Hitler believe that a man should begin taking part in politics publicly?
4. What problem does Hitler believe has four possible options as solutions?
5. How does Hitler view the racial issue?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)