|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11, Propaganda and Organization.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hitler want to be?
(a) A dictator.
(b) A civil servant.
(c) A doctor.
(d) An artist.
2. What are these groups?
(a) Supporters and members.
(b) Supporters, members, leaders, and friends.
(c) Supporters, members, leaders, friends, and advocates.
(d) Supporters, members, and leaders.
3. Where does Hitler spend his teen years?
(c) Braunau on the Inn.
4. When does Hitler feel the problems begin in Germany?
(a) When the Jews begin arriving in Germany.
(b) When the peasants begin to move to the cities and unemployment problems begin.
(c) When the other European nations attack them.
(d) When the Jews leave Germany.
5. From where do children learn these attitudes about life?
(b) Their parents.
(c) Their friends.
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hitler claim that he becomes during this point in his life?
2. Where does Hitler attend high school?
3. In what do the soldiers now have the right to engage?
4. What must be encouraged among the masses?
5. What does Hitler present at the February 4, 1920, meeting?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)