|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11, Propaganda and Organization.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hitler travel to Vienna?
(a) To take the entrance exams at the Academy so he can study art.
(b) To join the military.
(c) To look for his family.
(d) To find a job.
2. Does Hitler feel the Germans understand the use of propaganda?
(d) Currently, yes.
3. How does Hitler prove his point regarding the previous question?
(a) He provides evidence showing that economic progress is senseless.
(b) He reviews the reasons that a country becomes wealthy.
(c) He shows what truly makes a country safe.
(d) He reviews the factors that lead to the formation and development of culture.
4. The first part in the battle is the __________________ of the existing state of affairs.
5. When does the German empire begin to crumble?
(a) In 1898.
(b) In 1908.
(c) In 1848.
(d) In 1888.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hitler, Social Democracy cannot be understood without knowledge of who?
2. What form of government does Vienna adopt?
3. When does Hitler become interested in propaganda?
4. Where does Hitler spend his teen years?
5. What does Hitler find that many other parties are doing?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)