|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11, Propaganda and Organization.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hitler travel to Vienna?
(a) To take the entrance exams at the Academy so he can study art.
(b) To look for his family.
(c) To find a job.
(d) To join the military.
2. Where is Hitler born?
(c) Braunau on the Inn.
3. It is pointed out to Hitler that his movement's attitude toward the state is ____________ in 1919-1920.
4. What is the purpose of propaganda?
(a) To make the population question their beliefs.
(b) To make the population suspicious of those in power.
(c) To make the population ready to accept an idea and its victory.
(d) To make the population nervous and unsure.
5. After Hitler applies to join a Bavarian regiment and is accepted, where is he sent?
(d) Bad Gastein.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hitler want to be?
2. In a folkish state, what are the issues?
3. Why is the army watchful of political parties?
4. What is Hitler's impression of the German Workers' Party?
5. What does the year 1915 mark?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)