|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11, Propaganda and Organization.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hitler see happening to the nation by 1918?
(a) Being torn into two parts.
(b) Victory during the war.
(c) Bringing him to power.
(d) Being destroyed by other countries.
2. What does the year 1915 mark?
(a) The beginning of the Allied propaganda in Germany.
(b) The beginning of Allied occupation of Germany.
(c) The year Germany began producing propaganda.
(d) World War I.
3. What does Hitler claim that he becomes during this point in his life?
(a) A nationalist.
(b) An expansionist.
(c) An isolationist.
(d) A federalist.
4. According to Hitler, Social Democracy cannot be understood without knowledge of who?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Jews.
(c) The Americans.
(d) Other Europeans.
5. How does Hitler see the nation being disarmed after the war?
(a) As a warning.
(b) As a benefit.
(c) As a surprise.
(d) As a danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Hitler affected by the social situation in Vienna?
2. When is a specific rallying point against Marxism premiered?
3. There is a federation of what kind of groups?
4. What are these groups?
5. How do the American and English use propaganda to portray the Germans?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)