|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 7, The Struggle with the Red Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a folkish state, what are the issues?
(a) Race and nationality.
(b) Wealth and education.
(c) Fluency in German.
(d) Understanding of the culture.
2. Through ______________, racial existence is preserved.
(d) The state.
3. How does Hitler view the existence of Jews in political bodies?
(a) As a benefit.
(b) As a minor irritation.
(c) As a negative consequence.
(d) As a poisoning factor.
4. When does the German empire begin to crumble?
(a) In 1848.
(b) In 1898.
(c) In 1908.
(d) In 1888.
5. When does Hitler become interested in propaganda?
(a) He joins a political party.
(b) He begins to study politics.
(c) He enrolls in a university.
(d) He begins reading the paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. At how many classes of inhabitants does Hitler's folkish state look?
2. How can written matter be successful as propaganda?
3. What is the result of the capital markets?
4. When survival is the issue, then what should be used to achieve the goal?
5. When does Hitler feel the problems begin in Germany?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)