|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 7, The Struggle with the Red Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hitler view the racial issue?
(a) In terms of Jewish and non-Jewish.
(b) In terms of Aryan and non-Aryan.
(c) In terms of two people of different levels producing offspring that fall in between the high and the low of the two parents.
(d) In terms of black and white.
2. What does Hitler know they need to provide the members of the Party?
(a) A common bond.
(b) Food and drink.
3. What does Hitler believe that millions of people want?
(a) To live in Germany.
(b) A new leader.
(c) A change in the conditions in which they live.
(d) To move out of Germany.
4. How does Hitler view the role of the theoretician?
(a) As achieving a goal.
(b) As determining a goal.
(c) As determining how to achieve a goal.
(d) As guiding the leaders of the state.
5. The first part in the battle is the __________________ of the existing state of affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hitler feel is more potent than the written word when it comes to starting wars?
2. The principles of what is religious are critically examined by the individual and this leads to what?
3. What is the only way Hitler will speak of his views?
4. In 1916, where is Hitler's division?
5. How does Hitler views the World War I peace treaty?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)