|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 7, The Struggle with the Red Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hitler see as the end result of the plight of the worker?
(a) A life that leads to degeneration of the individual.
(b) A life of love and hard work.
(c) A life full of struggles that result in riches.
(d) A life of wealth and happiness.
2. Why does Hitler travel to Vienna?
(a) To join the military.
(b) To look for his family.
(c) To take the entrance exams at the Academy so he can study art.
(d) To find a job.
3. How does Hitler find the soldiers to be?
(a) Very nervous.
(d) Very heroic.
4. During this period of what does Hitler become aware?
(a) Marxism and Jewry.
(b) His place in society.
(c) His own intelligence.
(d) The German monarchy.
5. Hitler follows the progress of the ________________ War. Hitler supports the Japanese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hitler believe that millions of people want?
2. In 1916, where is Hitler's division?
3. The only way to carry out the nationalization of the masses is to avoid ________________.
4. Wage differentials and economic progress do not make ____________.
5. What does the year 1915 mark?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)