|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 7, The Struggle with the Red Front.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of a difference does Hitler see in the meaning of the terms socialism and Social Democracy?
(d) A significant amount.
2. What sickens Hitler?
(a) The lack of pride Germans have in being German.
(b) The lack of people who speak a language other than German.
(c) The lack of wealthy who exist in Germany.
(d) The lack of military support.
3. Does Austria have a common cultural foundation?
(d) It used to.
4. During the war Hitler feels that Germany's enemies are good at doing what?
(a) Military tactics.
(b) Killing Germans.
(c) Using propaganda.
(d) Converting others to a belief in democracy.
5. When does one receive the right of citizenship in a folkish state?
(a) When one is not a Jew.
(b) When one is born in a German state.
(c) When one completes one's military training.
(d) When one is fluent in German.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first part in the battle is the __________________ of the existing state of affairs.
2. Where does Hitler attend high school?
3. When does Hitler feel the problems begin in Germany?
4. When does Hitler become interested in propaganda?
5. At how many classes of inhabitants does Hitler's folkish state look?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)