|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 12, The First Period of Developmentof the National Socialist German Workers' Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of a difference does Hitler see in the meaning of the terms socialism and Social Democracy?
(b) A significant amount.
2. Why does Hitler travel to Vienna?
(a) To take the entrance exams at the Academy so he can study art.
(b) To find a job.
(c) To join the military.
(d) To look for his family.
3. How does Hitler view the racial issue?
(a) In terms of two people of different levels producing offspring that fall in between the high and the low of the two parents.
(b) In terms of Jewish and non-Jewish.
(c) In terms of black and white.
(d) In terms of Aryan and non-Aryan.
4. How does Hitler find the soldiers to be?
(a) Very heroic.
(b) Very nervous.
5. Hitler meets a few people and discusses forming a new party and they decide on what for a name?
(a) Social Revolutionary Party.
(b) Green Party.
(c) Liberal Party.
(d) Social Democratic Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is a race culture-bearing?
2. According to Hitler, Social Democracy cannot be understood without knowledge of who?
3. The only way to carry out the nationalization of the masses is to avoid ________________.
4. What is the result of the capital markets?
5. What is being dropped over Germany?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)