|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 12, The First Period of Developmentof the National Socialist German Workers' Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The only way to carry out the nationalization of the masses is to avoid ________________.
(b) Upsetting anyone.
(c) Risky measures.
(d) Embarrassing the masses.
2. How does Hitler become interested in the military and war?
(a) From reading magazines and books.
(b) From watching television.
(c) From hearing his father's war stories.
(d) From his friends at school.
3. At what is the emphasis of the propaganda directed?
4. What does Hitler want to be?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A dictator.
(c) An artist.
(d) A civil servant.
5. According to Hitler, who is destroying the German people?
(a) The conservative press.
(b) The radical press.
(c) The liberal press.
(d) The independent press.
Short Answer Questions
1. In studying whose ideas, Hitler formulates the basis for his new party?
2. What point does Hitler believe the Germans miss regarding the Alliance?
3. There is no sacrifice great enough to win the support of the masses and the only way to educate them is through __________ methods.
4. Why must the stronger not be allowed to mate with the weaker?
5. Does Hitler have fond memories of the years he spends in Vienna?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)