|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 12, The First Period of Developmentof the National Socialist German Workers' Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Germany before the war?
(c) In decline.
2. Where does Hitler spend his teen years?
(c) Braunau on the Inn.
3. Why must the stronger not be allowed to mate with the weaker?
(a) The weaker will dominate the stronger.
(b) The weaker will make the stronger sick.
(c) The stronger will dominate the weaker.
(d) The stronger level does not dominate.
4. From where do children learn these attitudes about life?
(a) Their friends.
(c) Their parents.
(d) The government.
5. How does Hitler view the racial issue?
(a) In terms of two people of different levels producing offspring that fall in between the high and the low of the two parents.
(b) In terms of black and white.
(c) In terms of Jewish and non-Jewish.
(d) In terms of Aryan and non-Aryan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into how many groups does Hitler claim that all of mankind can be divided?
2. What is being dropped over Germany?
3. In 1916, where is Hitler's division?
4. Why is the army watchful of political parties?
5. After Hitler applies to join a Bavarian regiment and is accepted, where is he sent?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)