|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 10, Causes of the Collapse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the year 1915 mark?
(a) World War I.
(b) The beginning of Allied occupation of Germany.
(c) The year Germany began producing propaganda.
(d) The beginning of the Allied propaganda in Germany.
2. Why does Hitler reject trade unions?
(a) He is unable to join a trade union.
(b) He sees them as a part of the Social Democrats.
(c) He is a part of a terrible trade union.
(d) Trade unions are expensive to join.
3. How does Hitler become interested in the military and war?
(a) From his friends at school.
(b) From watching television.
(c) From reading magazines and books.
(d) From hearing his father's war stories.
4. In 1916, where is Hitler's division?
(a) The Battle of Waterloo.
(b) The Battle of the Somme.
(c) The Battle of Shiloh.
(d) The Battle of the Bulge.
5. How do the American and English use propaganda to portray the Germans?
(a) As barbarians.
(b) As parasites.
(c) As evil.
(d) As unintelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hitler's father want him to become?
2. What is the result of the capital markets?
3. Where does Hitler spend his teen years?
4. How many things does Hitler find wrong with politicians' policies?
5. Does Hitler have fond memories of the years he spends in Vienna?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)