|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 10, Causes of the Collapse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In studying whose ideas, Hitler formulates the basis for his new party?
2. Why can Hitler not enroll in architectural school?
(a) He is not interested in architecture school.
(b) He does not have the money to attend architecture school.
(c) He does not have a talent for architecture.
(d) He does not have the proper academic background.
3. How do the Germans view the Triple Alliance they have with Austria and Italy?
(a) As a form of strength.
(b) As a topic of discussion.
(c) As a shaky alliance.
(d) As a strange friendship.
4. Why does Hitler travel to Vienna?
(a) To take the entrance exams at the Academy so he can study art.
(b) To join the military.
(c) To look for his family.
(d) To find a job.
5. Hitler watches the economy move toward what?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the German empire begin to crumble?
2. What does Hitler's father want him to become?
3. What is the only way Hitler will speak of his views?
4. What does Hitler say about the first group of readers of the press?
5. What does Hitler think about the way history is taught?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)