|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 10, Causes of the Collapse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hitler find the soldiers to be?
(a) Very heroic.
(c) Very nervous.
2. When does Hitler feel the problems begin in Germany?
(a) When the Jews begin arriving in Germany.
(b) When the Jews leave Germany.
(c) When the peasants begin to move to the cities and unemployment problems begin.
(d) When the other European nations attack them.
3. Hitler watches the economy move toward what?
4. The following week after Hitler attends the Party's meeting, what does he receive?
(a) A letter asking him to join the Party.
(b) A letter telling him to never return to the Party's meeting.
(c) A letter saying he is accepted as a member of the Party.
(d) A letter threatening him.
5. Of what does the third group consist?
(a) Readers who believe everything they read because they are unable to think for themselves.
(b) Independent thinkers who form their own opinions.
(c) Non-believers who think everything they read is a lie.
(d) Those who do not care what is taking place in politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem does Hitler believe has four possible options as solutions?
2. Where does Hitler attend high school?
3. In studying whose ideas, Hitler formulates the basis for his new party?
4. What does Hitler say about the first group of readers of the press?
5. What is the art center of Germany?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)