|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 7, The Revolution.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To how many points should propaganda limit itself?
(c) A few.
(d) Under five.
2. How much of a difference does Hitler see in the meaning of the terms socialism and Social Democracy?
(c) A significant amount.
3. At what is the emphasis of the propaganda directed?
4. After Hitler applies to join a Bavarian regiment and is accepted, where is he sent?
(c) Bad Gastein.
5. Where does Hitler spend his teen years?
(c) Braunau on the Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where do children learn these attitudes about life?
2. Does Hitler feel the Germans understand the use of propaganda?
3. When survival is the issue, then what should be used to achieve the goal?
4. Does Hitler believe the politicians understand the seriousness of Marxism?
5. During the war Hitler feels that Germany's enemies are good at doing what?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)