|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 7, The Revolution.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Hitler move to Munich, Germany?
(a) In 1912.
(b) In 1882.
(c) In 1902.
(d) In 1922.
2. What is the art center of Germany?
(c) Bad Grund.
3. After Hitler applies to join a Bavarian regiment and is accepted, where is he sent?
(c) Bad Gastein.
4. During this period of what does Hitler become aware?
(a) The German monarchy.
(b) His own intelligence.
(c) His place in society.
(d) Marxism and Jewry.
5. What form of government does Vienna adopt?
(a) A socialistic government.
(b) A dictatorship.
(c) A monarchy.
(d) The British form of democracy.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the war Hitler feels that Germany's enemies are good at doing what?
2. What point does Hitler believe the Germans miss regarding the Alliance?
3. Does Hitler have fond memories of the years he spends in Vienna?
4. Does Hitler believe the politicians understand the seriousness of Marxism?
5. What is Hitler's father's career?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)