|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 7, The Revolution.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hitler claim that he becomes during this point in his life?
(a) A nationalist.
(b) An expansionist.
(c) A federalist.
(d) An isolationist.
2. By what is the territory that is Austria being held together?
(c) A common bond among the people.
3. What is the only way Hitler will speak of his views?
(a) Around strangers.
(b) In small groups.
(c) In large groups.
(d) Around his friends.
4. From where do children learn these attitudes about life?
(a) The government.
(c) Their parents.
(d) Their friends.
5. Why can Hitler not enroll in architectural school?
(a) He does not have the money to attend architecture school.
(b) He does not have the proper academic background.
(c) He does not have a talent for architecture.
(d) He is not interested in architecture school.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Hitler become interested in propaganda?
2. How do the American and English use propaganda to portray the Germans?
3. Why does Hitler travel to Vienna?
4. When does Hitler believe that a man should begin taking part in politics publicly?
5. During the war Hitler feels that Germany's enemies are good at doing what?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)