|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 7, The Revolution.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only way Hitler will speak of his views?
(a) Around his friends.
(b) Around strangers.
(c) In large groups.
(d) In small groups.
2. After Hitler is injured and placed in a hospital, he is amazed by what?
(a) The quality of nursing staff available.
(b) How happy the men seem to be.
(c) The men bragging about their own acts of cowardice.
(d) How many men are injured.
3. How do those in Munich view Austria?
(a) As a strange country.
(b) As the capital of Germany.
(c) As a foreign nation.
(d) As a German state.
4. How many things does Hitler find wrong with politicians' policies?
5. What problem does Hitler believe has four possible options as solutions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hitler's father want him to become?
2. Does Hitler have fond memories of the years he spends in Vienna?
3. What happens to Hitler when he goes to Vienna?
4. Does Hitler feel the Germans understand the use of propaganda?
5. What point does Hitler believe the Germans miss regarding the Alliance?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)