|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter, 4 Munich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hitler claim that he becomes during this point in his life?
(a) An isolationist.
(b) A nationalist.
(c) An expansionist.
(d) A federalist.
2. By what is the territory that is Austria being held together?
(d) A common bond among the people.
3. What does Hitler's father want him to become?
(a) A dictator.
(b) An artist.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A civil servant.
4. How do the Germans view the Triple Alliance they have with Austria and Italy?
(a) As a shaky alliance.
(b) As a form of strength.
(c) As a strange friendship.
(d) As a topic of discussion.
5. According to Hitler, Social Democracy cannot be understood without knowledge of who?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The Jews.
(c) Other Europeans.
(d) The Germans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hitler want to be?
2. How does Hitler become interested in the military and war?
3. What happens to Hitler when he goes to Vienna?
4. What sickens Hitler?
5. Why can Hitler not enroll in architectural school?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)