|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter, 4 Munich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During this period of what does Hitler become aware?
(a) His place in society.
(b) The German monarchy.
(c) His own intelligence.
(d) Marxism and Jewry.
2. What does Hitler think about the way history is taught?
(a) He agrees with it.
(b) He is not sure how he feels about it.
(c) He disagrees with it.
(d) He enjoys it.
3. What sickens Hitler?
(a) The lack of military support.
(b) The lack of wealthy who exist in Germany.
(c) The lack of pride Germans have in being German.
(d) The lack of people who speak a language other than German.
4. Where is Hitler born?
(a) Braunau on the Inn.
5. Does Hitler have fond memories of the years he spends in Vienna?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hitler want to be?
2. From where do children learn these attitudes about life?
3. What should the borders of the country include?
4. When does Hitler believe that a man should begin taking part in politics publicly?
5. When is the only time when Germans should live on foreign soil?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)