|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 12, The Trade-Union Question.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Hitler feel that trade unions can be done away with?
2. Why does Hitler travel to Vienna?
(a) To find a job.
(b) To look for his family.
(c) To join the military.
(d) To take the entrance exams at the Academy so he can study art.
3. What would be would be a rallying point against Marxism?
(a) An anthem.
(b) A song.
(c) A pledge.
(d) A flag.
4. The basis for nationality and race is what?
5. How does the purity of the Aryan blood disintegrate?
(a) Due to racial mixing.
(b) Due to inbreeding.
(c) Due to a lack of racial mixing.
(d) Due to the lack of offspring being born to replace the older generation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must be encouraged among the masses?
2. How does Hitler believe terror should be fought?
3. How are the borders of these federated states created?
4. How does Hitler view the racial issue?
5. According to Hitler, should the National Socialists have a presence in the trade union movement?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)