|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 12, The Trade-Union Question.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is a specific rallying point against Marxism premiered?
(a) In 1890.
(b) In 1930.
(c) In 1910.
(d) In 1920.
2. From where do children learn these attitudes about life?
(a) Their parents.
(b) The government.
(c) Their friends.
3. Who does Hitler accuse of pillaging the German nation through war societies?
(a) The Russians.
(b) The Allied forces.
(c) The Jews.
(d) The Catholics.
4. Into how many groups does Hitler claim that all of mankind can be divided?
5. What does Hitler believe the Marxists pretend to support?
(a) Their own ideals.
(b) Their followers.
(c) German independence.
(d) Democratic ideals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Hitler not enroll in architectural school?
2. Wage differentials and economic progress do not make ____________.
3. It is pointed out to Hitler that his movement's attitude toward the state is ____________ in 1919-1920.
4. How is Hitler affected by the social situation in Vienna?
5. Hitler views the word ________ in the same way that he views the term religious.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)