|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 12, The Trade-Union Question.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Hitler believe the politicians understand the seriousness of Marxism?
(d) At times.
2. What is being dropped over Germany?
(a) Poisonous gases.
(d) Ally troops.
3. What does Hitler feel is more potent than the written word when it comes to starting wars?
(c) The spoken word.
4. When does Hitler move to Munich, Germany?
(a) In 1902.
(b) In 1922.
(c) In 1882.
(d) In 1912.
5. In 1916, where is Hitler's division?
(a) The Battle of Shiloh.
(b) The Battle of Waterloo.
(c) The Battle of the Bulge.
(d) The Battle of the Somme.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is a race culture-bearing?
2. How does Hitler view the existence of Jews in political bodies?
3. According to Hitler, who is destroying the German people?
4. How does Hitler views the World War I peace treaty?
5. What disrupts the balance of the three groups of people?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)