|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 12, The Trade-Union Question.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of a difference does Hitler see in the meaning of the terms socialism and Social Democracy?
(a) A significant amount.
2. How long is the propaganda very successful?
(a) From 1916 on.
(b) From 1906 on.
(c) Up until 1916.
(d) After 1916.
3. What problem does Hitler believe has four possible options as solutions?
4. When is a specific rallying point against Marxism premiered?
(a) In 1920.
(b) In 1910.
(c) In 1890.
(d) In 1930.
5. According to Hitler, Social Democracy cannot be understood without knowledge of who?
(a) Other Europeans.
(b) The Jews.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Hitler return to Munich?
2. What does Hitler know they need to provide the members of the Party?
3. What is the task required of the Aryan?
4. Why does Hitler reject trade unions?
5. How many foundations are there of the old state?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)