|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 8, The Beginning of My Political Activity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do those in Munich view Austria?
(a) As a German state.
(b) As a strange country.
(c) As a foreign nation.
(d) As the capital of Germany.
2. In 1916, where is Hitler's division?
(a) The Battle of Waterloo.
(b) The Battle of the Bulge.
(c) The Battle of Shiloh.
(d) The Battle of the Somme.
3. Hitler meets a few people and discusses forming a new party and they decide on what for a name?
(a) Social Democratic Party.
(b) Social Revolutionary Party.
(c) Green Party.
(d) Liberal Party.
4. At what is the emphasis of the propaganda directed?
5. What is being dropped over Germany?
(b) Poisonous gases.
(c) Ally troops.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Hitler not enroll in architectural school?
2. Where does Hitler hear the news of the death of the Archduke Ferdinand?
3. How much of a difference does Hitler see in the meaning of the terms socialism and Social Democracy?
4. When does Hitler return to Munich?
5. From where do children learn these attitudes about life?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)