|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 8, The Beginning of My Political Activity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Germans view the Triple Alliance they have with Austria and Italy?
(a) As a topic of discussion.
(b) As a shaky alliance.
(c) As a form of strength.
(d) As a strange friendship.
2. What does Hitler see as the end result of the plight of the worker?
(a) A life full of struggles that result in riches.
(b) A life that leads to degeneration of the individual.
(c) A life of wealth and happiness.
(d) A life of love and hard work.
3. How long is the propaganda very successful?
(a) Up until 1916.
(b) After 1916.
(c) From 1906 on.
(d) From 1916 on.
4. Why does Hitler travel to Vienna?
(a) To find a job.
(b) To look for his family.
(c) To join the military.
(d) To take the entrance exams at the Academy so he can study art.
5. What is the result of the capital markets?
(a) Slavery interest.
(b) Variable interest.
(c) Capital interest.
(d) Equitable interest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hitler view the role of the theoretician?
2. Does Hitler believe the politicians understand the seriousness of Marxism?
3. What sickens Hitler?
4. What point does Hitler believe the Germans miss regarding the Alliance?
5. What is being dropped over Germany?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)