|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 8, The Beginning of My Political Activity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hitler see as the end result of the plight of the worker?
(a) A life of wealth and happiness.
(b) A life of love and hard work.
(c) A life that leads to degeneration of the individual.
(d) A life full of struggles that result in riches.
2. Does Hitler have fond memories of the years he spends in Vienna?
3. In studying whose ideas, Hitler formulates the basis for his new party?
4. Where does Hitler hear the news of the death of the Archduke Ferdinand?
(a) At a political rally.
(b) At a party meeting.
(c) While visiting his hometown in Austria.
(d) At his home in Munich.
5. Why does Hitler reject trade unions?
(a) Trade unions are expensive to join.
(b) He sees them as a part of the Social Democrats.
(c) He is a part of a terrible trade union.
(d) He is unable to join a trade union.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the art center of Germany?
2. What sickens Hitler?
3. How do the Germans view the Triple Alliance they have with Austria and Italy?
4. According to Hitler, Social Democracy cannot be understood without knowledge of who?
5. How much of a difference does Hitler see in the meaning of the terms socialism and Social Democracy?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)