|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 8, The Beginning of My Political Activity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the propaganda very successful?
(a) From 1916 on.
(b) Up until 1916.
(c) After 1916.
(d) From 1906 on.
2. During this period of what does Hitler become aware?
(a) Marxism and Jewry.
(b) His place in society.
(c) The German monarchy.
(d) His own intelligence.
3. What does Hitler see as the end result of the plight of the worker?
(a) A life full of struggles that result in riches.
(b) A life of love and hard work.
(c) A life of wealth and happiness.
(d) A life that leads to degeneration of the individual.
4. What does the year 1915 mark?
(a) The beginning of Allied occupation of Germany.
(b) The year Germany began producing propaganda.
(c) World War I.
(d) The beginning of the Allied propaganda in Germany.
5. What does Hitler believe is the most important battle?
(a) Against international capital.
(b) Against democracy.
(c) Againt Marxism.
(d) Against dictatorship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Hitler have fond memories of the years he spends in Vienna?
2. Hitler follows the progress of the ________________ War. Hitler supports the Japanese.
3. When does Hitler return to Munich?
4. What is the art center of Germany?
5. From where do children learn these attitudes about life?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)