|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 4, Personality and the Conception of the Folkish State.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Germans view the Triple Alliance they have with Austria and Italy?
(a) As a shaky alliance.
(b) As a topic of discussion.
(c) As a form of strength.
(d) As a strange friendship.
2. What point does Hitler believe the Germans miss regarding the Alliance?
(a) It cannot hold without a German base in Austria.
(b) It is a trap.
(c) It is a waste of time.
(d) It will not last.
3. Wage differentials and economic progress do not make ____________.
(a) A philosophy.
(b) A country wealthy.
(d) Germany any safer.
4. According to Hitler, who is destroying the German people?
(a) The radical press.
(b) The conservative press.
(c) The independent press.
(d) The liberal press.
5. When does Hitler move to Munich, Germany?
(a) In 1882.
(b) In 1902.
(c) In 1912.
(d) In 1922.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Hitler is injured and placed in a hospital, he is amazed by what?
2. Hitler views the word ________ in the same way that he views the term religious.
3. How is Germany before the war?
4. What does the year 1915 mark?
5. In 1916, where is Hitler's division?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)