|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 4, Personality and the Conception of the Folkish State.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What point does Hitler believe the Germans miss regarding the Alliance?
(a) It cannot hold without a German base in Austria.
(b) It is a trap.
(c) It will not last.
(d) It is a waste of time.
2. When does Hitler feel the problems begin in Germany?
(a) When the other European nations attack them.
(b) When the Jews begin arriving in Germany.
(c) When the peasants begin to move to the cities and unemployment problems begin.
(d) When the Jews leave Germany.
3. How is Germany before the war?
(d) In decline.
4. How do those in Munich view Austria?
(a) As a strange country.
(b) As a German state.
(c) As the capital of Germany.
(d) As a foreign nation.
5. What is one of the factors that distinguishes man from animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is being dropped over Germany?
2. In 1916, where is Hitler's division?
3. What does the year 1915 mark?
4. What does Hitler say about the first group of readers of the press?
5. What is the art center of Germany?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)