|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 4, Personality and the Conception of the Folkish State.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What point does Hitler believe the Germans miss regarding the Alliance?
(a) It is a waste of time.
(b) It will not last.
(c) It is a trap.
(d) It cannot hold without a German base in Austria.
2. How do those in Munich view Austria?
(a) As a strange country.
(b) As a foreign nation.
(c) As a German state.
(d) As the capital of Germany.
3. According to Hitler, who is destroying the German people?
(a) The radical press.
(b) The conservative press.
(c) The independent press.
(d) The liberal press.
4. What does Hitler believe the Marxists pretend to support?
(a) Their own ideals.
(b) Their followers.
(c) German independence.
(d) Democratic ideals.
5. Wage differentials and economic progress do not make ____________.
(a) A country wealthy.
(c) Germany any safer.
(d) A philosophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does the third group consist?
2. How does Hitler view the existence of Jews in political bodies?
3. The principles of what is religious are critically examined by the individual and this leads to what?
4. How long is the propaganda very successful?
5. What is being dropped over Germany?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)