|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 9, Basic Ideas Regarding the Meaning and Organization of the SA.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the year 1915 mark?
(a) The beginning of Allied occupation of Germany.
(b) The beginning of the Allied propaganda in Germany.
(c) World War I.
(d) The year Germany began producing propaganda.
2. How long is the propaganda very successful?
(a) From 1906 on.
(b) After 1916.
(c) From 1916 on.
(d) Up until 1916.
3. The second conception involves the attaching of some conditions to the existence of the state. It must provide for what in administration and language?
4. What does Hitler not like about German-speaking Jews?
(a) They are accepted as Germans by other countries.
(b) They do not support Germany.
(c) They are Germans too.
(d) They are not loyal to Germany.
5. One conception views the state as existing for a grouping of people, whether it is voluntary or not. There is a veneration of state authority and men exist to serve __________.
(b) The wealthy.
(c) The state.
(d) The leader of the state.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of people come to be the leaders and the masses follow them?
2. After Hitler is injured and placed in a hospital, he is amazed by what?
3. In 1916, where is Hitler's division?
4. What disrupts the balance of the three groups of people?
5. How many foundations are there of the old state?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)