|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 9, Basic Ideas Regarding the Meaning and Organization of the SA.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of people come to be the leaders and the masses follow them?
(a) The most intelligent.
(b) The worst.
(c) The best.
(d) The most compassionate.
2. How many elements form the basis for state authority?
3. What is being dropped over Germany?
(b) Ally troops.
(c) Poisonous gases.
4. How long is the propaganda very successful?
(a) After 1916.
(b) Up until 1916.
(c) From 1916 on.
(d) From 1906 on.
5. The basis for nationality and race is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1916, where is Hitler's division?
2. The second conception involves the attaching of some conditions to the existence of the state. It must provide for what in administration and language?
3. What does the year 1915 mark?
4. What disrupts the balance of the three groups of people?
5. What is the only foundation on which to build a new state authority?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)