|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 9, Basic Ideas Regarding the Meaning and Organization of the SA.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hitler not like about German-speaking Jews?
(a) They do not support Germany.
(b) They are Germans too.
(c) They are accepted as Germans by other countries.
(d) They are not loyal to Germany.
2. In 1916, where is Hitler's division?
(a) The Battle of the Somme.
(b) The Battle of Waterloo.
(c) The Battle of the Bulge.
(d) The Battle of Shiloh.
3. What is being dropped over Germany?
(c) Ally troops.
(d) Poisonous gases.
4. The basis for nationality and race is what?
5. After Hitler is injured and placed in a hospital, he is amazed by what?
(a) The men bragging about their own acts of cowardice.
(b) The quality of nursing staff available.
(c) How happy the men seem to be.
(d) How many men are injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. One conception views the state as existing for a grouping of people, whether it is voluntary or not. There is a veneration of state authority and men exist to serve __________.
2. How many foundations are there of the old state?
3. What type of people come to be the leaders and the masses follow them?
4. At what is the emphasis of the propaganda directed?
5. How long is the propaganda very successful?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)