|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 9, Basic Ideas Regarding the Meaning and Organization of the SA.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tradition is gone after the war?
(a) The tradition of allowing women to vote.
(b) The tradition of holding elections.
(c) The tradition of believing all men are equal.
(d) The tradition associated with the old Reich.
2. What is the only foundation on which to build a new state authority?
3. What is being dropped over Germany?
(b) Poisonous gases.
(d) Ally troops.
4. At what is the emphasis of the propaganda directed?
5. How many elements form the basis for state authority?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1916, where is Hitler's division?
2. How long is the propaganda very successful?
3. What disrupts the balance of the three groups of people?
4. After Hitler is injured and placed in a hospital, he is amazed by what?
5. What does the year 1915 mark?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)