|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 9, Basic Ideas Regarding the Meaning and Organization of the SA.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1916, where is Hitler's division?
(a) The Battle of the Somme.
(b) The Battle of Waterloo.
(c) The Battle of Shiloh.
(d) The Battle of the Bulge.
2. How many elements form the basis for state authority?
3. How many foundations are there of the old state?
4. What does Hitler not like about German-speaking Jews?
(a) They are not loyal to Germany.
(b) They do not support Germany.
(c) They are accepted as Germans by other countries.
(d) They are Germans too.
5. What is the only foundation on which to build a new state authority?
Short Answer Questions
1. What disrupts the balance of the three groups of people?
2. What does the year 1915 mark?
3. The basis for nationality and race is what?
4. If the goal of the people is nationalism and Germanization, the term does not apply to people but to what?
5. After Hitler is injured and placed in a hospital, he is amazed by what?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)