|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 9, Basic Ideas Regarding the Meaning and Organization of the SA.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what is the emphasis of the propaganda directed?
2. How many foundations are there of the old state?
3. One conception views the state as existing for a grouping of people, whether it is voluntary or not. There is a veneration of state authority and men exist to serve __________.
(a) The leader of the state.
(b) The wealthy.
(d) The state.
4. What does the year 1915 mark?
(a) The year Germany began producing propaganda.
(b) The beginning of Allied occupation of Germany.
(c) The beginning of the Allied propaganda in Germany.
(d) World War I.
5. What does Hitler not like about German-speaking Jews?
(a) They do not support Germany.
(b) They are not loyal to Germany.
(c) They are accepted as Germans by other countries.
(d) They are Germans too.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is being dropped over Germany?
2. What is the only foundation on which to build a new state authority?
3. What type of people come to be the leaders and the masses follow them?
4. In 1916, where is Hitler's division?
5. It is pointed out to Hitler that his movement's attitude toward the state is ____________ in 1919-1920.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)