Volume 1: Chapter 1, In the House of My Parents
1. Where is Hitler born?
(d) Braunau on the Inn.
2. What should the borders of the country include?
(a) Every German.
(b) Only Austrians.
(c) Most Germans.
(d) Only Swedes.
3. When is the only time when Germans should live on foreign soil?
(a) When they tire of the German government.
(b) When they want to learn about other cultures.
(c) When Germany no longer wants them.
(d) When Germany cannot provide for her people.
4. What is Hitler's father's career?
(a) He is a civil servant.
(b) He is a pastor.
(c) He is a merchant.
(d) He is a doctor.
5. What does Hitler's father do after running away from home as a teen in the 1850s?
(a) He begins stealing.
(b) He works as a blacksmith.
(c) He becomes a beggar.
(d) He works as an apprentice.
6. Where does Hitler spend his teen years?
(c) Braunau on the Inn.
7. How does Hitler become interested in the military and war?
(a) From his friends at school.
(b) From watching television.
(c) From hearing his father's war stories.
(d) From reading magazines and books.
This section contains 4,734 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)