Mid-Book Test (up to Part 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why does Medea think she might not be able to trust Aegeus?
2. What does the Nurse fear at the beginning of the play?
3. What will happen if Medea and her children are in Corinth at sunrise in two days?
4. What does Jason think influences women's judgment?
5. Why does Medea have no choice but to trust Jason?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does the King of Corinth think it is a good idea to send...
This section contains 1,203 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)