|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the deaths of Creon and the princess, what happens to Medea's plan for her children?
(a) It is stalled because Jason returns to stop her.
(b) She becomes even more resolved to carry it out.
(c) She decides Jason has suffered enough and will let her children live.
(d) It unravels because she is immediately captured by soldiers.
2. How does the chorus feel about Jason after hearing of the deaths?
(a) That he should have seen through Medea.
(b) That he may not recover from his grief.
(c) That he will need comfort from friends.
(d) That he deserves the pain.
3. What title does Aegeus hold?
4. What does the chorus think about Jason and Medea's futures once her plans are carried out?
(a) They will likely both be dead.
(b) They will be able to carry on and treat others better.
(c) They will learn lessons about selfishness.
(d) They will both live lives full of pain.
5. How does Jason feel about Medea's new decision?
(a) He thinks it is wonderful that she's stopped being stupid.
(b) He thinks she is lying in order to get something from him.
(c) He thinks she is manipulating him again.
(d) He thinks she is doing the right thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom were Medea's wedding gifts supposedly procured?
2. What does Medea have to do in order to stay with Aegeus?
3. Whom else does Medea decide to kill after Aegeus leaves?
4. How does Medea feel when she hears how her plan worked?
5. How does Medea plan to kill the princess?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)