Short Answer Key
1. Who is the first character to appear in the play?
2. What is the name of Jason's ship?
3. What was Jason's mission when he and Medea met?
To capture the Golden Fleece.
4. What did Medea persuade the king's daughters to do in order to let Jason leave with the Fleece?
Kill their father.
5. What two characters are getting divorced?
Jason and Medea.
6. Whom does Jason intend to marry?
7. To whom does the Nurse say Medea cries for comfort?
8. Medea longs to go to what place that she's forbidden to visit?
9. What does the Nurse fear at the beginning of the play?
Medea will take violent revenge.
10. What characters interrupt the Nurse's monologue?
The Tutor and children.
11. Who did the Tutor overhear making plans?
This section contains 2,678 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)