Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the first character to appear in the play?
2. What is the name of Jason's ship?
3. What was Jason's mission when he and Medea met?
To capture the Golden Fleece.
4. What did Medea persuade the king's daughters to do in order to let Jason leave with the Fleece?
Kill their father.
5. What two characters are getting divorced?
Jason and Medea.
6. Whom does Jason intend to marry?
7. To whom does the Nurse say Medea cries for comfort?
This section contains 6,100 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)