|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Medea believe Jason looked for another woman?
(a) He is embarrassed by Medea.
(b) He isn't able to have more children with Medea.
(c) He wants to marry into money.
(d) They are no longer intimate.
2. How long should it take the princess to die?
(a) Several weeks of illness so it can't be traced.
(b) About two or three days.
(c) She should die as soon as she comes into contact with the poison.
(d) It depends on how much poison she ingests.
3. When did Medea kill for Jason?
(a) Just before their first child was born.
(b) Aboard the Argo when they were attacked by sirens.
(c) When he was trying to escape with the Golden Fleece.
(d) Several times throughout their marriage.
4. What does Jason offer Medea towards the end of their argument?
(b) A golden ring to sell for money.
(c) An opportunity to stay in the city.
(d) Money to support herself and the children.
5. Which character caused Medea's rage?
(b) The Nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Medea call her children out during her second scene with Jason?
2. What does Jason tell his children when he sees them?
3. What does Jason agree to ask Creon on Medea's behalf?
4. What character does the chorus have the most pity for?
5. What occupies the majority of Part 6?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)