|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jason think influences women's judgment?
(a) The warmth and intimacy of love..
(b) Other women and children.
(c) Their inability to see reason.
(d) The sun, the moon, and the tides of the sea.
2. Who is the first character to appear in the play?
(a) The Nurse.
3. How can Medea help Aegeus and his wife?
(a) She knows how to translate the prophecy.
(b) She is a very good housekeeper.
(c) She will let them adopt her children since they can't conceive.
(d) She can enable them to conceive a child.
4. What does the Nurse feel is best for people?
(a) Moderation in all things.
(b) Getting anger out so it doesn't fester.
(c) Open and honest communication.
(d) Expressing feelings openly and without reserve.
5. Who decides on the oath Aegeus swears?
(c) The oracle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Medea save Jason's life?
2. What two characters are getting divorced?
3. What attitude does Jason have towards Medea when he appears?
4. What does the chorus think about Jason and Medea's futures once her plans are carried out?
5. What does Medea request from Aegeus?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)