|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who returns with the children after they go with Jason to plead their case?
(a) The Nurse.
(c) The Tutor.
2. What title does Aegeus hold?
3. What does Medea want to know about the deaths she caused?
(a) If everyone knows she is responsible.
(b) Whether they were agonizing.
(c) If they were seen by a lot of people.
(d) How well the poison worked.
4. Why does Medea have no choice but to trust Jason?
(a) She needs to provide for her children.
(b) He can get her out of the country alive.
(c) A spell was placed on him that makes him tell the truth.
(d) He is the only person that speaks her language.
5. Why does Medea claim she is refusing Jason's money?
(a) She can provide adequately for herself.
(b) He doesn't have enough to give her.
(c) She can get money from her family instead.
(d) Money gained from a bad man is no good.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jason tell his children when he sees them?
2. What will happen if Medea and her children are in Corinth at sunrise in two days?
3. What justification does Medea give for being upset when her children return from seeing their father?
4. What country is the myth of Medea from?
5. Medea longs to go to what place that she's forbidden to visit?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)