|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Medea feel about her violent actions once they are done?
(a) They were justified.
(b) They weren't enough.
(c) She wishes she could take them back.
(d) They were a necessary evil she will always regret.
2. What does Medea say is the only thing stronger than her sorrow?
(a) Her resolve.
(b) Her love.
(c) Her fury.
(d) Her magic.
3. What two characters are getting divorced?
(a) Jason and Hecate.
(b) Aegeus and Medea.
(c) Jason and Medea.
(d) Medea and Creon.
4. What does the chorus do when they learn of Medea's plans for revenge?
(a) Send someone to warn the King.
(b) Protest that she is out of her mind.
(c) Promise to keep them secret.
(d) Argue with Medea about her plans.
5. What does Medea fear her enemies will do to her children?
(a) Take them away from her.
(b) Sell them into slavery.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Nothing, children are sacred in ancient Greece.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Medea glad to see Jason at first?
2. How does Jason react now that he thinks he's getting his way?
3. What does Medea want to know about the deaths she caused?
4. When did Medea kill for Jason?
5. What would the chorus like Medea to do when they first arrive?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)