|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attitude does Jason have towards Medea when he appears?
2. Why does Medea promise she won't hurt Creon?
(a) He has been a friend to her and she wouldn't betray his trust.
(b) He is too powerful and if she tried she would surely fail.
(c) He is only a father giving away his daughter to a good man.
(d) She is afraid of him and his soldiers.
3. Why does Medea claim she is refusing Jason's money?
(a) She can get money from her family instead.
(b) She can provide adequately for herself.
(c) He doesn't have enough to give her.
(d) Money gained from a bad man is no good.
4. What character is looking for Medea in the final scene of the play?
(d) The Nurse.
5. How does Jason feel about Medea's new decision?
(a) He thinks she is manipulating him again.
(b) He thinks it is wonderful that she's stopped being stupid.
(c) He thinks she is doing the right thing.
(d) He thinks she is lying in order to get something from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Medea feel about her violent actions once they are done?
2. What two characters are getting divorced?
3. Why is Medea being banished?
4. What does Medea think about the way women are treated by men in Greece?
5. How does Medea feel when she hears how her plan worked?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)