|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Medea appear to Aegeus?
2. What does Medea think about women who have been wronged by a lover?
(a) They are weak victims that need protection.
(b) They are capable of extreme violence.
(c) They need support from the government to get by.
(d) They are at fault for not pleasing their man.
3. How does Medea forecast Jason will spend the rest of his life?
(a) Rich and lonely.
(b) Searching for a family.
(c) Atoning for how he hurt her.
(d) As a nobody.
4. How does the poison affect Creon?
(a) His flesh falls from his bones.
(b) He has a psychotic break.
(c) He vomits copiously.
(d) He breaks out in boils all over his body.
5. What makes Creon sympathetic as a character?
(a) His being victimized for something he didn't do.
(b) His love for his daughter.
(c) His struggle to be compassionate.
(d) His desire to rule his people fairly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How well do Medea's enchantments appear to work in the play?
2. How does Medea plan to kill the princess?
3. Why is Medea advised to flee Corinth?
4. How does Medea think women generally feel?
5. Who tells Jason what happened to his children?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)