|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Medea plan to exact her revenge?
(c) Hired assassin.
(d) Acid trap.
2. What does the princess do as soon as she receives her gifts from Medea?
(a) Sends a message to her father.
(b) Puts them on.
(c) Kisses Jason.
(d) Throws them away.
3. What character does the chorus have the most pity for?
(c) The princess.
4. How does Jason react now that he thinks he's getting his way?
(a) He invites Medea to come to the feast.
(b) He is suspicious of Medea's motives.
(c) He is very accommodating to Medea's feelings.
(d) He dances with his children to teach them what to do at the wedding.
5. After the chorus first arrives, what prayer does Medea send to the gods?
(a) That she be killed soon to relieve her pain.
(b) That the woman Jason is leaving her for be punished.
(c) That she forget her love so she can go on.
(d) That she be allowed to see Jason's life destroyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stands in the way of Medea enacting her plans immediately?
2. How long does it take the poison to start working?
3. What is special about Medea's grandfather?
4. How did Medea save Jason's life?
5. Why doesn't Aegeus want to risk offending Creon?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)