|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides on the oath Aegeus swears?
(c) The oracle.
2. What stands in the way of Medea enacting her plans immediately?
(a) She has to take the time to prepare mentally.
(b) She can't get to her victims in the dark and must wait until morning.
(c) She needs a place to go afterwards.
(d) She needs to collect special herbs by moonlight.
3. Whom does Jason intend to marry?
(a) Creon's daughter.
(b) Medea's cousin.
(d) Aegeus's sister.
4. Why does Medea claim she is refusing Jason's money?
(a) Money gained from a bad man is no good.
(b) She can get money from her family instead.
(c) He doesn't have enough to give her.
(d) She can provide adequately for herself.
5. What prophecy does the Messenger offer?
(a) Medea has brought herself nothing but sorrow.
(b) Medea will be hunted to the ends of the earth.
(c) Medea will not be able to finish her revenge.
(d) Medea will find a better life with Aegeus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Medea think about Jason's argument for his actions?
2. Which women do the chorus believe are the luckiest?
3. How fast do the deaths happen?
4. What makes Creon sympathetic as a character?
5. How does Medea think women generally feel?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)