|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jason's ship?
(a) The Nautilus.
(b) The Argo.
(c) The Labyrinth.
(d) The Golden Fleece.
2. How is Creon poisoned?
(a) By putting on the crown.
(b) Poison in his food.
(c) A glass of poisoned wine.
(d) By embracing his daughter.
3. What does Jason offer Medea towards the end of their argument?
(a) Money to support herself and the children.
(b) An opportunity to stay in the city.
(c) A golden ring to sell for money.
4. How does Medea appear to Aegeus?
5. What is the Nurse's reaction when she learns what Jason thinks about the plan involving Medea?
(a) She is enraged.
(b) She doesn't really care.
(c) She is surprised.
(d) She is upset for Medea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the Tutor overhear making plans?
2. Why does the chorus feel how it does for the princess?
3. What makes Creon sympathetic as a character?
4. Why does Medea believe Jason looked for another woman?
5. How does Jason feel about Medea's new decision?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)