|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom else does Medea decide to kill after Aegeus leaves?
(a) The Nurse.
(b) Her children.
(c) The Tutor.
(d) Her maid.
2. How does Medea react to the news that her children can stay in Corinth?
(a) She goes into hysterics.
(b) She has very little reaction.
(c) She is very happy.
(d) She appears upset.
3. How well do Medea's enchantments appear to work in the play?
(a) Pretty well, everyone gets very ill.
(b) Not at all, her reputation was overstated.
(c) The princess died but not her father.
(d) Very well, the targets both die.
4. What has Jason said is his intent with regard to his children?
(a) He wants them to be shipped back to Medea's homeland.
(b) He wants to send them away for military training.
(c) He intends to move them in with him and his new wife.
(d) He doesn't intend to help support them.
5. How does Jason feel about Medea's new decision?
(a) He thinks she is lying in order to get something from him.
(b) He thinks she is manipulating him again.
(c) He thinks it is wonderful that she's stopped being stupid.
(d) He thinks she is doing the right thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Medea so happy when Aegeus leaves?
2. What does the poison do to the princess's body?
3. Why is Medea being banished?
4. What supernatural ability is Medea said to have?
5. How does Medea plan to exact her revenge?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)