|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is the myth of Medea from?
2. How does Medea appear to Aegeus?
3. How does Medea feel when she hears how her plan worked?
(a) She rejoices.
(b) She has no reaction.
(c) She is remorseful.
(d) She is angry that she was brought to this.
4. After the deaths of Creon and the princess, what happens to Medea's plan for her children?
(a) She becomes even more resolved to carry it out.
(b) It is stalled because Jason returns to stop her.
(c) She decides Jason has suffered enough and will let her children live.
(d) It unravels because she is immediately captured by soldiers.
5. Who is Aegeus?
(a) A friend of Medea's.
(b) An Argonaut.
(c) Jason's cousin.
(d) One of Creon's courtiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Medea promise Jason she will do after she sees him the second time?
2. How does the poison affect Creon?
3. What does the poison do to the princess's body?
4. Who returns with the children after they go with Jason to plead their case?
5. What character does the chorus have the most pity for?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)