|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Nurse's reaction when she learns what Jason thinks about the plan involving Medea?
(a) She is upset for Medea.
(b) She is enraged.
(c) She doesn't really care.
(d) She is surprised.
2. To whom does the Nurse say Medea cries for comfort?
(b) Her children.
(c) The gods.
(d) The servants.
3. What does Medea think about women who have been wronged by a lover?
(a) They are at fault for not pleasing their man.
(b) They are capable of extreme violence.
(c) They need support from the government to get by.
(d) They are weak victims that need protection.
4. How does Medea plan to exact her revenge?
(a) Hired assassin.
(c) Acid trap.
5. How does Medea feel when she hears how her plan worked?
(a) She rejoices.
(b) She is angry that she was brought to this.
(c) She has no reaction.
(d) She is remorseful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Medea think she should play in Jason's new marriage?
2. What plot problem does Aegeus solve in his scene?
3. What does the chorus think about Medea's plan for her children?
4. What happens when Medea puts her children's hands in Jason's?
5. What wins the princess over to being willing to help Jason's children?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)