|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Medea think about Jason's argument for his actions?
(a) He has a point about getting more money.
(b) He is doing what he needs to save his honor.
(c) He is just making excuses for his bad behavior.
(d) He could have had a mistress without getting a divorce.
2. Who does Medea beg Jason to enlist in supporting his plea to Creon?
(a) The princess.
(b) The Tutor.
(d) The Nurse.
3. Why does Medea claim she is refusing Jason's money?
(a) Money gained from a bad man is no good.
(b) He doesn't have enough to give her.
(c) She can get money from her family instead.
(d) She can provide adequately for herself.
4. What does the Nurse feel is best for people?
(a) Expressing feelings openly and without reserve.
(b) Moderation in all things.
(c) Open and honest communication.
(d) Getting anger out so it doesn't fester.
5. What does Medea have to do in order to stay with Aegeus?
(a) Translate the prophecy from the oracle.
(b) Get Creon's permission.
(c) Make it to his kingdom on her own.
(d) Kill Jason and his new wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reaction does the Nurse have to Medea's pain?
2. What title does Aegeus hold?
3. What does Jason offer Medea towards the end of their argument?
4. Who orders Medea to leave with her children?
5. What is Jason's reaction to the plan involving Medea?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)