|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character caused Medea's rage?
(c) The Nurse.
2. Who explains why Medea is crying to the chorus?
(b) The Tutor.
(c) The boys.
(d) The Nurse.
3. What attitude does Jason have towards Medea when he appears?
4. Why doesn't Aegeus want to risk offending Creon?
(a) Because Creon has a large army.
(b) Because they've been friends since childhood.
(c) Because he is a fellow king.
(d) Because they are related.
5. Why does Jason say Medea is lucky?
(a) She doesn't have to worry about how to provide for a family.
(b) She has two children to take with her so she won't be lonely.
(c) Her husband is still willing to provide for her when she leaves.
(d) He thinks she should be executed for threatening the King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jason offer Medea towards the end of their argument?
2. What role does Medea think she should play in Jason's new marriage?
3. How can Medea help Aegeus and his wife?
4. When did Medea kill for Jason?
5. What does Medea think about Jason's argument for his actions?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)