|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Medea react to the news that her children can stay in Corinth?
(a) She has very little reaction.
(b) She is very happy.
(c) She appears upset.
(d) She goes into hysterics.
2. What has Jason said is his intent with regard to his children?
(a) He wants to send them away for military training.
(b) He wants them to be shipped back to Medea's homeland.
(c) He intends to move them in with him and his new wife.
(d) He doesn't intend to help support them.
3. What does Medea promise Jason she will do after she sees him the second time?
(a) Make a bouquet of flowers for his new wife.
(b) Beg Creon for forgiveness.
(c) Take her children with her when she leaves.
(d) Go into exile as ordered.
4. What does Medea have to do in order to stay with Aegeus?
(a) Make it to his kingdom on her own.
(b) Get Creon's permission.
(c) Kill Jason and his new wife.
(d) Translate the prophecy from the oracle.
5. What attitude does Jason have towards Medea when he appears?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the Nurse say Medea cries for comfort?
2. What justification does Medea give for being upset when her children return from seeing their father?
3. Why is Aegeus going to see his friend?
4. What is the Tutor's belief about people?
5. How does Jason react now that he thinks he's getting his way?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)