|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jason believe Medea gained by coming to his homeland?
(a) Status and Prestige.
(b) Civilization and Honor.
(c) Pain and Misfortune.
(d) Money and Fame.
2. Who is the first character to appear in the play?
(c) The Nurse.
3. What is the name of Jason's ship?
(a) The Argo.
(b) The Labyrinth.
(c) The Golden Fleece.
(d) The Nautilus.
4. What is the Nurse's reaction when she learns what Jason thinks about the plan involving Medea?
(a) She doesn't really care.
(b) She is surprised.
(c) She is enraged.
(d) She is upset for Medea.
5. Why does Medea believe Jason looked for another woman?
(a) He is embarrassed by Medea.
(b) He isn't able to have more children with Medea.
(c) They are no longer intimate.
(d) He wants to marry into money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would Medea like the gods to place a mark on men?
2. What is an oracle?
3. What goddess does Medea invoke as she plans her revenge?
4. Why does Medea say Jason should forgive her?
5. How does Medea appear to Aegeus?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)