|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Tutor's belief about people?
(a) They want to find personal peace at whatever cost.
(b) They all love themselves more than others.
(c) They are good at heart and want to help others.
(d) They generally are just trying to get along without trouble.
2. What does Jason say he has done on Medea's behalf?
(a) Encouraged the neighbors to befriend her.
(b) Convinced his new wife Medea is harmless.
(c) Tried to intercede with Creon.
(d) Taken her from a barbaric land.
3. What has Jason agreed to do while Medea and her children are in exile?
(a) Forget about them as if they never existed.
(b) Abstain from having more children.
(c) Send letters to Medea's relatives to see if they'll help her.
(d) Support them financially.
4. How does Medea think women generally feel?
(a) Comforted and happy.
(b) Fearful and defenseless.
(c) Fearful and vengeful.
(d) Happy and maternal.
5. What bargain does Medea strike with Creon?
(a) That she doesn't have to leave for a year.
(b) That she can stay as a servant to Creon.
(c) That her children must leave but she can stay.
(d) That she can stay one more day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What attitude does Jason have towards Medea when he appears?
2. What supernatural ability is Medea said to have?
3. What choice does Jason claim Medea will regret in the future?
4. What is the name of Jason's ship?
5. Why does Jason claim Medea should think his plan is good?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)