|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jason say dealing with Medea is hopeless?
(a) He loves her too much to hurt her.
(b) She is too stubborn and outspoken.
(c) She won't ever tell him what she really thinks.
(d) He can't understand her through her thick accent.
2. What does the Nurse feel is best for people?
(a) Getting anger out so it doesn't fester.
(b) Open and honest communication.
(c) Expressing feelings openly and without reserve.
(d) Moderation in all things.
3. Who orders Medea to leave with her children?
(d) The Nurse.
4. Which character caused Medea's rage?
(d) The Nurse.
5. What has Jason agreed to do while Medea and her children are in exile?
(a) Abstain from having more children.
(b) Support them financially.
(c) Send letters to Medea's relatives to see if they'll help her.
(d) Forget about them as if they never existed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Medea persuade the king's daughters to do in order to let Jason leave with the Fleece?
2. What word best describes Medea's emotional reaction to Creon?
3. What choice does Jason claim Medea will regret in the future?
4. What does Medea think about Jason's argument for his actions?
5. What does the chorus comment that they can hear in Medea's cries?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)