|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who explains why Medea is crying to the chorus?
(a) The boys.
(b) The Tutor.
(c) The Nurse.
2. What characters interrupt the Nurse's monologue?
(a) Aegeus and Creon.
(b) The Tutor and children.
(c) Jason and his lover.
(d) Creon and his daughter.
3. Medea longs to go to what place that she's forbidden to visit?
(a) Her homeland.
(c) Creon's palace.
4. Who does Medea plan to take revenge against?
(a) Jason, his new wife, and Creon.
(b) The Nurse, Jason, and the chorus.
(c) Jason, the Nurse, and the Tutor.
(d) Her children, Creon and Aegeus.
5. What does Jason offer Medea towards the end of their argument?
(a) Money to support herself and the children.
(c) An opportunity to stay in the city.
(d) A golden ring to sell for money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reaction does the Nurse have to Medea's pain?
2. What does the chorus comment that they can hear in Medea's cries?
3. Whom does Jason intend to marry?
4. What does the Nurse feel is best for people?
5. Why does Medea promise she won't hurt Creon?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)