|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents Medea from returning to her homeland?
(a) She is forbidden from returning by Creon.
(b) She is a criminal there.
(c) Her pride.
(d) There is no ship that will go there.
2. What is Jason's reaction to the plan involving Medea?
(a) He doesn't know what's being plotted.
(b) He wants to come up with a better plan.
(c) He is furious and stands up for his wife.
(d) He is ready to go along with it.
3. What word best describes Medea's emotional reaction to Creon?
4. What goddess does Medea invoke as she plans her revenge?
5. What prevents Creon from helping Medea or seeing her point of view?
(a) His love for his daughter and desire to see her happy.
(b) His beliefs about women and their role in society.
(c) His strong friendship with Jason.
(d) His desire to rid his kingdom of a foreign menace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Medea plan to exact her revenge?
2. What plans are made regarding Medea in order to facilitate the wedding?
3. What has Jason said is his intent with regard to his children?
4. Who appears to check on Medea after hearing her cries?
5. Why is Medea being banished?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)