|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jason's ship?
(a) The Labyrinth.
(b) The Argo.
(c) The Golden Fleece.
(d) The Nautilus.
2. What is Jason's reaction to the plan involving Medea?
(a) He doesn't know what's being plotted.
(b) He is ready to go along with it.
(c) He wants to come up with a better plan.
(d) He is furious and stands up for his wife.
3. Who does Medea curse when she hears the news about the plans for her and her children?
(a) Aegeus and Jason.
(b) Creon and his daughter.
(c) Jason and her children.
(d) Jason and his lover.
4. What bargain does Medea strike with Creon?
(a) That she doesn't have to leave for a year.
(b) That she can stay one more day.
(c) That her children must leave but she can stay.
(d) That she can stay as a servant to Creon.
5. Why does Medea believe Jason looked for another woman?
(a) He isn't able to have more children with Medea.
(b) He wants to marry into money.
(c) They are no longer intimate.
(d) He is embarrassed by Medea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Medea plan to take revenge against?
2. What prevents Medea from returning to her homeland?
3. To whom does the Nurse say Medea cries for comfort?
4. What does Jason believe Medea gained by coming to his homeland?
5. What is the Nurse's reaction when she learns what Jason thinks about the plan involving Medea?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)