|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jason's ship?
(a) The Golden Fleece.
(b) The Labyrinth.
(c) The Argo.
(d) The Nautilus.
2. What two characters are getting divorced?
(a) Jason and Hecate.
(b) Aegeus and Medea.
(c) Medea and Creon.
(d) Jason and Medea.
3. What does the chorus do when they learn of Medea's plans for revenge?
(a) Promise to keep them secret.
(b) Argue with Medea about her plans.
(c) Send someone to warn the King.
(d) Protest that she is out of her mind.
4. Who explains why Medea is crying to the chorus?
(b) The Tutor.
(c) The boys.
(d) The Nurse.
5. What does Medea think about women who have been wronged by a lover?
(a) They are weak victims that need protection.
(b) They are at fault for not pleasing their man.
(c) They are capable of extreme violence.
(d) They need support from the government to get by.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Medea have no choice but to trust Jason?
2. Why is Medea being banished?
3. How did Medea save Jason's life?
4. Medea longs to go to what place that she's forbidden to visit?
5. To whom does the Nurse say Medea cries for comfort?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)