|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characters interrupt the Nurse's monologue?
(a) Aegeus and Creon.
(b) Creon and his daughter.
(c) Jason and his lover.
(d) The Tutor and children.
2. Medea longs to go to what place that she's forbidden to visit?
(b) Creon's palace.
(c) Her homeland.
3. What country is the myth of Medea from?
4. What two characters are getting divorced?
(a) Aegeus and Medea.
(b) Medea and Creon.
(c) Jason and Hecate.
(d) Jason and Medea.
5. To whom does the Nurse say Medea cries for comfort?
(a) The gods.
(c) The servants.
(d) Her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character to appear in the play?
2. Why does the Nurse send the children inside after hearing the Tutor's news?
3. Who did the Tutor overhear making plans?
4. What is Jason's reaction to the plan involving Medea?
5. What plans are made regarding Medea in order to facilitate the wedding?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)