|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Medea persuade the king's daughters to do in order to let Jason leave with the Fleece?
(a) Help Jason hide from the guards.
(b) Lie to the town police.
(c) Bribe an official to let him out of the city.
(d) Kill their father.
2. Whom does Jason intend to marry?
(a) Medea's cousin.
(b) Aegeus's sister.
(d) Creon's daughter.
3. What two characters are getting divorced?
(a) Jason and Medea.
(b) Medea and Creon.
(c) Aegeus and Medea.
(d) Jason and Hecate.
4. To whom does the Nurse say Medea cries for comfort?
(a) Her children.
(c) The servants.
(d) The gods.
5. Who appears to check on Medea after hearing her cries?
(a) The chorus.
(c) Medea's children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jason's mission when he and Medea met?
2. What is Jason's reaction to the plan involving Medea?
3. What country is the myth of Medea from?
4. Why does the Nurse think Medea will refuse to exit her home?
5. What characters interrupt the Nurse's monologue?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)