|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Medea curse when she hears the news about the plans for her and her children?
(a) Aegeus and Jason.
(b) Creon and his daughter.
(c) Jason and her children.
(d) Jason and his lover.
2. What is the name of Jason's ship?
(a) The Golden Fleece.
(b) The Argo.
(c) The Nautilus.
(d) The Labyrinth.
3. Why does the Nurse think Medea will refuse to exit her home?
(a) She doesn't want anyone to see her tear-stained face.
(b) She doesn't really like the women of the chorus.
(c) She is too angry.
(d) She is afraid to go outside.
4. What does the chorus comment that they can hear in Medea's cries?
5. Whom does Jason intend to marry?
(a) Aegeus's sister.
(b) Creon's daughter.
(c) Medea's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Tutor's belief about people?
2. Why does the Nurse send the children inside after hearing the Tutor's news?
3. Who appears to check on Medea after hearing her cries?
4. What two characters are getting divorced?
5. What is Jason's reaction to the plan involving Medea?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)