|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Creon poisoned?
(a) A glass of poisoned wine.
(b) By putting on the crown.
(c) Poison in his food.
(d) By embracing his daughter.
2. Who appears to check on Medea after hearing her cries?
(a) The chorus.
(b) Medea's children.
3. Who is Aegeus?
(a) A friend of Medea's.
(b) Jason's cousin.
(c) One of Creon's courtiers.
(d) An Argonaut.
4. What happens when Medea puts her children's hands in Jason's?
(a) They stain Jason's hands with the ink from their lessons.
(b) She tells them to go with him forever.
(c) Jason doesn't want to hold their hands.
(d) She begins crying.
5. How does Medea react to the news that her children can stay in Corinth?
(a) She appears upset.
(b) She is very happy.
(c) She goes into hysterics.
(d) She has very little reaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Medea want to know about the deaths she caused?
2. What does the chorus express about Medea's anger toward Jason?
3. When did Medea kill for Jason?
4. What country is the myth of Medea from?
5. What is the name of Jason's ship?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)