|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Tutor's belief about people?
(a) They generally are just trying to get along without trouble.
(b) They all love themselves more than others.
(c) They are good at heart and want to help others.
(d) They want to find personal peace at whatever cost.
2. What does Jason believe Medea gained by coming to his homeland?
(a) Civilization and Honor.
(b) Status and Prestige.
(c) Pain and Misfortune.
(d) Money and Fame.
3. Who explains why Medea is crying to the chorus?
(b) The Tutor.
(c) The boys.
(d) The Nurse.
4. What supernatural ability is Medea said to have?
(a) The ability to foretell and change the future.
(b) She is able to read thoughts and project her own.
(c) The ability to curse people to die horribly.
(d) It's not specifically said, but she is called a witch.
5. How long does it take the poison to start working?
(a) Less than an hour.
(b) The poison doesn't work.
(c) It is almost immediate.
(d) A few hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Medea think about women who have been wronged by a lover?
2. What does the poison do to the princess's body?
3. What is Jason's reaction to the plan involving Medea?
4. Why does Jason say dealing with Medea is hopeless?
5. How does Medea think women generally feel?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)