|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Medea feel when she hears how her plan worked?
(a) She is angry that she was brought to this.
(b) She rejoices.
(c) She is remorseful.
(d) She has no reaction.
2. From whom were Medea's wedding gifts supposedly procured?
(a) An Asian queen.
(b) The sun god.
(d) They are family heirlooms.
3. Who tells Medea about Creon and his daughter?
(a) A messenger.
(b) The Tutor.
(c) The Nurse.
4. Why doesn't Creon trust Medea's reasons for allowing her to stay?
(a) She sounds too angry to be able to live there peacefully.
(b) He has heard stories about her and thinks she is a liar.
(c) He thinks she is clever enough to be manipulative.
(d) They don't sound real to him.
5. What does Medea think about the way women are treated by men in Greece?
(a) They are treated worse than slaves.
(b) They are treated with the same tolerance as children.
(c) They are treated well enough.
(d) They are treated very badly in general.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Medea give Jason for his bride?
2. Why is Aegeus near Medea's house?
3. Why does Medea say Jason should forgive her?
4. What has Jason said is his intent with regard to his children?
5. After the deaths of Creon and the princess, what happens to Medea's plan for her children?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)