|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the Tutor overhear making plans?
2. What is the name of Jason's ship?
(a) The Labyrinth.
(b) The Golden Fleece.
(c) The Nautilus.
(d) The Argo.
3. What has Jason agreed to do while Medea and her children are in exile?
(a) Send letters to Medea's relatives to see if they'll help her.
(b) Forget about them as if they never existed.
(c) Abstain from having more children.
(d) Support them financially.
4. What goddess does Medea invoke as she plans her revenge?
5. What does Jason think influences women's judgment?
(a) Their inability to see reason.
(b) Other women and children.
(c) The sun, the moon, and the tides of the sea.
(d) The warmth and intimacy of love..
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jason's mission when he and Medea met?
2. Why would Medea like the gods to place a mark on men?
3. What two characters are getting divorced?
4. What does the chorus, after hearing Medea's plans, say about relations between men and women?
5. Why does Jason claim Medea should think his plan is good?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)