|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Medea have to do in order to stay with Aegeus?
(a) Get Creon's permission.
(b) Make it to his kingdom on her own.
(c) Translate the prophecy from the oracle.
(d) Kill Jason and his new wife.
2. What has Creon's experience been with showing mercy?
(a) It yields large rewards in terms of public opinion.
(b) It makes him many new friends.
(c) It gets him into trouble.
(d) It makes him look weak.
3. How does Medea plan to exact her revenge?
(a) Acid trap.
(d) Hired assassin.
4. How does Medea feel when she hears how her plan worked?
(a) She has no reaction.
(b) She is angry that she was brought to this.
(c) She is remorseful.
(d) She rejoices.
5. Who orders Medea to leave with her children?
(c) The Nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take the poison to start working?
2. What prevents Creon from helping Medea or seeing her point of view?
3. Where does the princess start bleeding from?
4. What is an oracle?
5. What did Aegeus think of the oracle's reply to his question?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)