|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the princess first feel when Jason asked her to spare his children?
2. How does Medea plan to kill the princess?
(a) Attacking her after the ceremony.
(b) A poisoned dress and crown.
(c) Poisoned wine during the banquet.
(d) Slipping ground glass into her meal.
3. What has Creon's experience been with showing mercy?
(a) It gets him into trouble.
(b) It makes him many new friends.
(c) It makes him look weak.
(d) It yields large rewards in terms of public opinion.
4. What does the princess do as soon as she receives her gifts from Medea?
(a) Sends a message to her father.
(b) Kisses Jason.
(c) Throws them away.
(d) Puts them on.
5. According to the chorus, who is the only other woman to have killed her own child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What supernatural ability is Medea said to have?
2. How long does it take the poison to start working?
3. What wins the princess over to being willing to help Jason's children?
4. What does Aegeus know when he swears the oath to Medea?
5. Why doesn't Aegeus want to risk offending Creon?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)