|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Creon, despite his actions, believe compassion leads to?
2. What goddess does Medea invoke as she plans her revenge?
3. What stands in the way of Medea enacting her plans immediately?
(a) She can't get to her victims in the dark and must wait until morning.
(b) She needs a place to go afterwards.
(c) She has to take the time to prepare mentally.
(d) She needs to collect special herbs by moonlight.
4. What wins the princess over to being willing to help Jason's children?
(a) Jason's compelling argument.
(b) Creon's advice.
(c) Her love for Jason.
(d) Her gifts from Medea.
5. What does Medea think about the way women are treated by men in Greece?
(a) They are treated with the same tolerance as children.
(b) They are treated worse than slaves.
(c) They are treated well enough.
(d) They are treated very badly in general.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the deaths of Creon and the princess, what happens to Medea's plan for her children?
2. Why is Medea so happy when Aegeus leaves?
3. How long should it take the princess to die?
4. How did the princess first feel when Jason asked her to spare his children?
5. What has Creon's experience been with showing mercy?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)