|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Medea plan to take revenge against?
(a) Her children, Creon and Aegeus.
(b) The Nurse, Jason, and the chorus.
(c) Jason, the Nurse, and the Tutor.
(d) Jason, his new wife, and Creon.
2. What does Medea have to do in order to stay with Aegeus?
(a) Get Creon's permission.
(b) Translate the prophecy from the oracle.
(c) Kill Jason and his new wife.
(d) Make it to his kingdom on her own.
3. What occupies the majority of Part 6?
(a) Medea's goodbye to her family.
(b) The story about Medea's revenge.
(c) The chorus encouraging Medea to flea before she is caught.
(d) Medea killing her children.
4. How does Medea appear to Aegeus?
5. What character does the chorus have the most pity for?
(b) The princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Aegeus think of the oracle's reply to his question?
2. Why doesn't Aegeus want to risk offending Creon?
3. How long should it take the princess to die?
4. Why does the chorus feel how it does for the princess?
5. What supernatural ability is Medea said to have?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)