1. Who is the first character to appear in the play?
(b) The Nurse.
2. What is the name of Jason's ship?
(a) The Argo.
(b) The Golden Fleece.
(c) The Labyrinth.
(d) The Nautilus.
3. What was Jason's mission when he and Medea met?
(a) To negotiate peace with Thebes.
(b) To find a beautiful wife.
(c) To capture the Golden Fleece.
(d) To find glory and live forever in legend.
4. What did Medea persuade the king's daughters to do in order to let Jason leave with the Fleece?
(a) Bribe an official to let him out of the city.
(b) Kill their father.
(c) Lie to the town police.
(d) Help Jason hide from the guards.
5. What two characters are getting divorced?
(a) Aegeus and Medea.
(b) Medea and Creon.
(c) Jason and Medea.
(d) Jason and Hecate.
6. Whom does Jason intend to marry?
(a) Aegeus's sister.
(b) Creon's daughter.
(d) Medea's cousin.
7. To whom does the Nurse say Medea cries for comfort?
(b) Her children.
(c) The gods.
(d) The servants.
This section contains 6,100 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)