1. Who is the first character to appear in the play?
(a) The Nurse.
2. What is the name of Jason's ship?
(a) The Labyrinth.
(b) The Argo.
(c) The Nautilus.
(d) The Golden Fleece.
3. What was Jason's mission when he and Medea met?
(a) To find glory and live forever in legend.
(b) To find a beautiful wife.
(c) To capture the Golden Fleece.
(d) To negotiate peace with Thebes.
4. What did Medea persuade the king's daughters to do in order to let Jason leave with the Fleece?
(a) Bribe an official to let him out of the city.
(b) Kill their father.
(c) Lie to the town police.
(d) Help Jason hide from the guards.
5. What two characters are getting divorced?
(a) Medea and Creon.
(b) Jason and Medea.
(c) Aegeus and Medea.
(d) Jason and Hecate.
6. Whom does Jason intend to marry?
(a) Aegeus's sister.
(b) Medea's cousin.
(c) Creon's daughter.
7. To whom does the Nurse say Medea cries for comfort?
(a) The gods.
(b) The servants.
(d) Her children.
This section contains 6,100 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)