Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Isabella think should accuse Angelo of fornication?
2. What are the men reading letters from the Duke worried about?
3. What does the Duke warn Isabella of when Angelo is accused?
4. Why is Angelo's fiancee reluctant to be a part of the Duke's plan?
5. Why does Angelo choose to not marry his fiancee?
Essay Topic 1
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who are the characters most affected by this theme, and how do they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 2
Claudio endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)