Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Isabella think should accuse Angelo of fornication?
2. What are the men reading letters from the Duke worried about?
3. What does the Duke warn Isabella of when Angelo is accused?
4. Why is Angelo's fiancee reluctant to be a part of the Duke's plan?
5. Why does Angelo choose to not marry his fiancee?
Essay Topic 1
Personal identity was one of the main themes in this book. Where does this theme appear, and how does its inclusion in the novel shape the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Honor was something that many of the main characters were striving for in this book. Who is most affected by this pursuit, and how does it change the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)