Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Isabella think should accuse Angelo of fornication?
2. What are the men reading letters from the Duke worried about?
3. What does the Duke warn Isabella of when Angelo is accused?
4. Why is Angelo's fiancee reluctant to be a part of the Duke's plan?
5. Why does Angelo choose to not marry his fiancee?
Essay Topic 1
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 2
Which character do you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How does this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
Personal identity was one of the main themes in this book. Where does this theme appear, and how does its inclusion in the novel shape the course of the plot?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)