|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the men reading letters from the Duke worried about?
2. What is the occupation of Angelo's fiancee's brother?
3. What does the Duke warn Isabella of when Angelo is accused?
4. Who is reading letters from the Duke at the end of Act 4?
5. Whose child does Mistress Overdone raise?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how do those moments affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Honor was something that many of the main characters were striving for in this book. Who is most affected by this pursuit, and how does it change the course of the plot?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)