Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Isabella think should accuse Angelo of fornication?
2. What are the men reading letters from the Duke worried about?
3. What does the Duke warn Isabella of when Angelo is accused?
4. Why is Angelo's fiancee reluctant to be a part of the Duke's plan?
5. Why does Angelo choose to not marry his fiancee?
Essay Topic 1
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord? What are some of these instances, and how does persuasion affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Power and greed were two common themes in this book. Where do they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 3
Belonging and security were two themes present in this play. Where do these themes appear, and which characters are most motivated by them?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)