|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucio say to Isabella after news of Claudio's supposed execution has spread?
2. How does the brother of Angelo's fiancee die?
3. What is done with Ragozine's body?
4. What action does Angelo regret?
5. Why is Angelo's fiancee reluctant to be a part of the Duke's plan?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Belonging and security were two themes present in this play. Where do these themes appear, and which characters are most motivated by them?
Essay Topic 2
Personal identity was one of the main themes in this book. Where does this theme appear, and how does its inclusion in the novel shape the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Shakespeare have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)