|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mariana think should accuse Angelo of fornication?
2. What is the name of the woman who is engaged to Angelo?
3. What time is Claudio supposed to be killed?
4. What does Isabella threaten to do to Angelo when he tells her Claudio is dead?
5. What does Lucio tell the disguised Duke that he has seen the Duke do?
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect those characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)