|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the disguised Duke tell Lucio to do when the Duke returns?
2. What does the Duke warn Isabella of when Angelo is accused?
3. What is Ragozine's crime?
4. What is the provost told to send Angelo after Claudio's execution?
5. Where does the Duke want to hear all complaints against Angelo?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Belonging and security were two themes present in this play. Where do these themes appear, and which characters are most motivated by them?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this play all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)