Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Isabella think should accuse Angelo of fornication?
2. What are the men reading letters from the Duke worried about?
3. What does the Duke warn Isabella of when Angelo is accused?
4. Why is Angelo's fiancee reluctant to be a part of the Duke's plan?
5. Why does Angelo choose to not marry his fiancee?
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role does despair play in this book?
Which character do you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How does this character change throughout the book?
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who are the characters most affected by this theme, and how do they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)