|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who is engaged to Angelo?
2. Who does the Duke speak to at the end of Act 4?
(a) Friar Peter.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Provost.
(d) Friar Thomas.
3. What is the first woman doing that the Duke sees in Act 4?
4. Where does the Duke plan to hold a meeting the night after Claudio's supposed execution?
(a) Mariana's house.
(b) The nunnery.
(c) The church.
(d) His court.
5. What does the Duke say makes the sweetest end?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Angelo's fiancee feel about him after he refuses to marry her?
2. What does the Duke want brought to the gate when he returns to the city?
3. What does Claudio ask the Duke to do for him after Isabella leaves?
4. Who does Mariana think should accuse Angelo of fornication?
5. How long has Mistress Overdone been a prostitute?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)