|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose child does Mistress Overdone raise?
(c) The Duke's.
2. What does the provost hope the Duke will have when he enters the prison?
(a) A pardon for Claudio.
(b) News from the Duke.
(c) A replacement.
(d) A summons to court.
3. What does Lucio call the Duke while speaking to Isabella after Claudio's supposed execution?
(a) Duke of Devastation.
(b) Duke of Devotion.
(c) Duke of Dark Corners.
(d) Duke of Dreaded Innocence.
4. What does Claudio ask the Duke to do for him after Isabella leaves?
(a) Apologize to Isabella for him.
(b) Giver Juliet a lock of his hair.
(c) Convince Isabella to accept the proposal.
(d) Let him see his son before he dies.
5. Who does the Duke speak to at the end of Act 4?
(a) Friar Thomas.
(b) The Provost.
(c) Friar Peter.
(d) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucio say to Isabella after news of Claudio's supposed execution has spread?
2. When is the person who knows the Duke's disguise supposed to deliver what the Duke gave to him?
3. What does the disguised Duke tell Escalus is lacking in people?
4. Who asks to speak with Isabella alone after her meeting with Claudio in prison?
5. What time is Claudio supposed to be killed?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)