|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Duke hope Angelo's fiancee will feel after the plan is enacted?
2. Who does Mariana think should accuse Angelo of fornication?
(b) The Duke.
3. Who is the only person who knows that the Duke is in disguise?
(a) The Provost.
(b) The Pope.
(c) Friar Peter.
(d) Friar Thomas.
4. What does Pompey compare prostitutes to?
5. Where does the Duke want to hear all complaints against Angelo?
(a) Near the prison.
(b) In the streets.
(c) In the court.
(d) At the city gates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucio say to Isabella after news of Claudio's supposed execution has spread?
2. How does the brother of Angelo's fiancee die?
3. What is Pompey arrested for in Act 3?
4. Why does Angelo choose to not marry his fiancee?
5. Who teases Pompey about being arrested in Act 3?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)