|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is Barnardine supposed to be executed?
(a) 9:00 pm.
(b) 8:00 am.
(c) 8:00 pm.
(d) 9:00 am.
2. What does the disguised Duke tell Lucio to do when the Duke returns?
(a) Accuse him of the crimes he has seen.
(b) Tell him about the kind Friar.
(c) Tell him about Angelo's cruelty.
(d) Plead Claudio's case with him.
3. Who leads Mistress Overdone into the prison in Act 3?
(b) The Provost.
4. What word does Lucio use to describe Angelo in Act 3?
5. What is the provost told to send Angelo after Claudio's execution?
(a) The Axe used to behead Claudio.
(b) Claudio's head.
(c) The rope used to hang Claudio.
(d) Claudio's ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Angelo's fiancee feel about him after he refuses to marry her?
2. What is the first woman doing that the Duke sees in Act 4?
3. Where does the Duke want to hear all complaints against Angelo?
4. How long has Mistress Overdone been a prostitute?
5. What is done with Ragozine's body?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)