|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Claudio feel after speaking with the disguised Duke?
(b) Prepared to die.
2. What is the name of the executioner?
3. Who does Mariana think should accuse Angelo of fornication?
(c) The Duke.
4. What does the Duke warn Isabella of when Angelo is accused?
(a) He may not take her side at first.
(b) Escalus will accuse her of treachery.
(c) She will not be believed.
(d) Angelo will be angry.
5. Who escorts Mariana to the city gate?
(a) The Duke.
(c) The Provost.
(d) Friar Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Lucio use to describe Angelo in Act 3?
2. Who will explain the plan to Angelo's fiancee?
3. Who asks to speak with Isabella alone after her meeting with Claudio in prison?
4. What is the first woman doing that the Duke sees in Act 4?
5. Who is supposed to accuse Angelo of fornication?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)