|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mariana think should accuse Angelo of fornication?
(c) The Duke.
2. Who does the Duke speak to at the end of Act 4?
(a) Friar Thomas.
(b) Friar Peter.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Provost.
3. What is the provost told to send Angelo after Claudio's execution?
(a) The rope used to hang Claudio.
(b) Claudio's head.
(c) The Axe used to behead Claudio.
(d) Claudio's ring.
4. Why does Angelo think the person he wronged will not speak out against him?
(a) She is in mourning.
(b) She is too scared.
(c) He is too powerful.
(d) He saw her joining the convent.
5. Who offers Pompey a position in the prison?
(b) The Duke.
(c) The provost.
(d) The executioner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ragozine die?
2. What does the provost hope the Duke will have when he enters the prison?
3. What is the occupation of Angelo's fiancee's brother?
4. What does the disguised Duke tell Escalus is lacking in people?
5. Who does the Duke say will free Claudio from prison when he meets the provost there?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)