|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke want brought to the gate when he returns to the city?
(c) Some chairs.
(d) His crown.
2. What does the Duke tell Isabella to put her faith in when she is told Claudio was killed?
(a) Her heart.
(b) The Duke.
(d) The church.
3. What word does Lucio use to describe Angelo in Act 3?
4. Why does Angelo choose to not marry his fiancee?
(a) Her dowry was lost.
(b) He lost interest in her.
(c) Her brother was a shame to his name.
(d) She was not virtuous.
5. When will the rendezvous with Angelo take place?
(a) Tomorrow afternoon.
(b) That night.
(c) The next week.
(d) The next morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Isabella think should accuse Angelo of fornication?
2. Who is the person who knows the Duke's disguise supposed to deliver something to?
3. What does Lucio say to Isabella after news of Claudio's supposed execution has spread?
4. What does the disguised Duke tell Lucio to do when the Duke returns?
5. What time is Claudio supposed to be killed?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)