|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Angelo think the person he wronged will not speak out against him?
(a) She is in mourning.
(b) He saw her joining the convent.
(c) He is too powerful.
(d) She is too scared.
2. Why is Pompey unable to move Barnardine for his execution?
(a) He is already dead.
(b) He is sleeping.
(c) He is too heavy.
(d) He is chained to the wall.
3. What does the Duke tell Isabella to put her faith in when she is told Claudio was killed?
(a) Her heart.
(c) The Duke.
(d) The church.
4. What does the Duke give to the person who knows his disguise at the end of Act 4?
5. What does the Duke say to Lucio about Angelo's strictness?
(a) It is necessary.
(b) It is not surprising.
(c) There is no change.
(d) There is always a reason.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucio call the Duke while speaking to Isabella after Claudio's supposed execution?
2. What time is Barnardine supposed to be executed?
3. Who offers Pompey a position in the prison?
4. What is the first woman doing that the Duke sees in Act 4?
5. What does the Duke warn Isabella of when Angelo is accused?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)