|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will explain the plan to Angelo's fiancee?
(a) The Duke.
2. What does Lucio say to Isabella after news of Claudio's supposed execution has spread?
(a) He tried to stop it.
(b) He got what he deserved.
(c) He is sorry.
(d) He loves her.
3. Who escorts Mariana to the city gate?
(a) The Provost.
(b) Friar Peter.
(c) The Duke.
4. Who is reading letters from the Duke at the end of Act 4?
(a) The Provost and Pompey.
(b) Escalus and Angelo.
(c) Isabella and Mariana.
(d) Friar Thomas and Friar Peter.
5. Who does the Duke order to be executed in Claudio's place?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Mistress Overdone been a prostitute?
2. What time is Barnardine supposed to be executed?
3. How will the woman get into Angelo's house for the rendezvous?
4. Where does the Duke want to hear all complaints against Angelo?
5. How does Claudio feel after speaking with the disguised Duke?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)