|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person who knows the Duke's disguise supposed to deliver something to?
(b) The Duke.
2. What does the Duke say makes the sweetest end?
3. How does Claudio react when he first hears of the proposition made to Isabella?
4. Who does Mariana think should accuse Angelo of fornication?
(d) The Duke.
5. Why does Angelo think the person he wronged will not speak out against him?
(a) He is too powerful.
(b) She is in mourning.
(c) He saw her joining the convent.
(d) She is too scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first woman doing that the Duke sees in Act 4?
2. Who does Angelo's fiancee ask for permission to be a part of the plan?
3. What is done with Ragozine's body?
4. What time is Barnardine supposed to be executed?
5. When is the person who knows the Duke's disguise supposed to deliver what the Duke gave to him?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)