|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke warn Isabella of when Angelo is accused?
(a) She will not be believed.
(b) Angelo will be angry.
(c) He may not take her side at first.
(d) Escalus will accuse her of treachery.
2. According to the disguised Duke, who would choose to keep their own life?
(a) All men.
(d) Power seekers.
3. Who does the Duke have Isabella deliver a letter to for him?
(a) Friar Peter.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Provost.
4. What does Pompey compare prostitutes to?
5. Who does Angelo's fiancee ask for permission to be a part of the plan?
(a) Her father.
(b) The Duke.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Pompey a position in the prison?
2. Why does Pompey's friend refuse to pay his bail this time?
3. What is Barnardine arrested for?
4. What does the Duke want brought to the gate when he returns to the city?
5. What does Lucio call the Duke while speaking to Isabella after Claudio's supposed execution?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)