|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the provost told to send Angelo after Claudio's execution?
(a) Claudio's ring.
(b) The Axe used to behead Claudio.
(c) The rope used to hang Claudio.
(d) Claudio's head.
2. What is the name of the executioner?
3. What does Claudio ask the Duke to do for him after Isabella leaves?
(a) Apologize to Isabella for him.
(b) Giver Juliet a lock of his hair.
(c) Let him see his son before he dies.
(d) Convince Isabella to accept the proposal.
4. How long does the Duke order Claudio's execution to be delayed for?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 3 days.
5. What does Pompey compare prostitutes to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucio ask the Duke about in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What does the Duke say to Lucio about Angelo's strictness?
3. What does the Duke warn Isabella of when Angelo is accused?
4. Who shows the woman how to enter Angelo's house for the rendezvous?
5. Who escorts Mariana to the city gate?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)