|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Barnardine been a prisoner?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 12 years.
2. What is the name of the woman who is engaged to Angelo?
3. How long does the Duke order Claudio's execution to be delayed for?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 2 days.
4. What does the Duke do when Isabella comes to see Claudio in prison?
(a) Prays with them.
(b) Hides where he can hear them.
(c) Comforts Isabella.
(d) Gives them privacy.
5. What does the Duke give to the person who knows his disguise at the end of Act 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Lucio use to describe Angelo in Act 3?
2. How does Claudio react when he first hears of the proposition made to Isabella?
3. What does the Duke warn Isabella of when Angelo is accused?
4. What is the first woman doing that the Duke sees in Act 4?
5. Where does the Duke plan to hold a meeting the night after Claudio's supposed execution?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)