|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Claudio react when he first hears of the proposition made to Isabella?
2. Who will explain the plan to Angelo's fiancee?
(c) The Duke.
3. What does the provost hope the Duke will have when he enters the prison?
(a) A replacement.
(b) A pardon for Claudio.
(c) News from the Duke.
(d) A summons to court.
4. What is the name of the woman who is engaged to Angelo?
5. Why does Angelo choose to not marry his fiancee?
(a) She was not virtuous.
(b) Her dowry was lost.
(c) He lost interest in her.
(d) Her brother was a shame to his name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the provost told to send Angelo after Claudio's execution?
2. Who does Angelo's fiancee ask for permission to be a part of the plan?
3. What does Lucio call the Duke while speaking to Isabella after Claudio's supposed execution?
4. Why does Pompey's friend refuse to pay his bail this time?
5. What does the disguised Duke tell Escalus is lacking in people?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)