|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudio ask the Duke to do for him after Isabella leaves?
(a) Convince Isabella to accept the proposal.
(b) Giver Juliet a lock of his hair.
(c) Let him see his son before he dies.
(d) Apologize to Isabella for him.
2. Whose child does Mistress Overdone raise?
(a) The Duke's.
3. What does Pompey compare prostitutes to?
4. Who shows the woman how to enter Angelo's house for the rendezvous?
(c) The Duke.
(d) The servants.
5. How does the Duke hope Angelo's fiancee will feel after the plan is enacted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isabella threaten to do to Angelo when he tells her Claudio is dead?
2. What does Lucio say to Isabella after news of Claudio's supposed execution has spread?
3. How long has Barnardine been a prisoner?
4. Why does Barnardine refuse to be executed in Claudio's place?
5. Where does the Duke want to hear all complaints against Angelo?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)