|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the men reading letters from the Duke worried about?
(a) The Duke's reputation.
(b) The Duke's judgment.
(c) The Duke's sanity.
(d) The Duke's safety.
2. How does Claudio react when he first hears of the proposition made to Isabella?
3. What does the Duke do when Isabella comes to see Claudio in prison?
(a) Comforts Isabella.
(b) Gives them privacy.
(c) Hides where he can hear them.
(d) Prays with them.
4. Why is Pompey unable to move Barnardine for his execution?
(a) He is too heavy.
(b) He is chained to the wall.
(c) He is sleeping.
(d) He is already dead.
5. Who will explain the plan to Angelo's fiancee?
(a) The Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isabella threaten to do to Angelo when he tells her Claudio is dead?
2. Where does the Duke want to hear all complaints against Angelo?
3. Who is reading letters from the Duke at the end of Act 4?
4. How does the Duke hope Angelo's fiancee will feel after the plan is enacted?
5. What does the Duke tell Isabella to put her faith in when she is told Claudio was killed?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)