|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the men reading letters from the Duke worried about?
(a) The Duke's judgment.
(b) The Duke's sanity.
(c) The Duke's safety.
(d) The Duke's reputation.
2. What does the Duke tell Isabella to put her faith in when she is told Claudio was killed?
(a) The church.
(b) Her heart.
(d) The Duke.
3. Who does the Duke order to be executed in Claudio's place?
4. What does the Duke say provides Ragozine's death?
5. What does Lucio say to Isabella after news of Claudio's supposed execution has spread?
(a) He tried to stop it.
(b) He got what he deserved.
(c) He is sorry.
(d) He loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duke give to the person who knows his disguise at the end of Act 4?
2. What is Pompey arrested for in Act 3?
3. Who does Angelo's fiancee ask for permission to be a part of the plan?
4. What is the name of the executioner?
5. Who escorts Mariana to the city gate?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)