|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is reading letters from the Duke at the end of Act 4?
(a) Friar Thomas and Friar Peter.
(b) The Provost and Pompey.
(c) Isabella and Mariana.
(d) Escalus and Angelo.
2. Whose child does Mistress Overdone raise?
(b) The Duke's.
3. What are the men reading letters from the Duke worried about?
(a) The Duke's judgment.
(b) The Duke's safety.
(c) The Duke's reputation.
(d) The Duke's sanity.
4. Who shows the woman how to enter Angelo's house for the rendezvous?
(a) The servants.
(c) The Duke.
5. What does the Duke want brought to the gate when he returns to the city?
(c) His crown.
(d) Some chairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is Barnardine supposed to be executed?
2. When is the person who knows the Duke's disguise supposed to deliver what the Duke gave to him?
3. What does Lucio ask the Duke about in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What does Isabella threaten to do to Angelo when he tells her Claudio is dead?
5. Why does Angelo think the person he wronged will not speak out against him?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)