|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke tell Isabella to put her faith in when she is told Claudio was killed?
(a) The church.
(c) The Duke.
(d) Her heart.
2. When is the person who knows the Duke's disguise supposed to deliver what the Duke gave to him?
(a) When the Duke returns to the city.
(b) When night falls.
(c) When he sees Angelo.
(d) As soon as possible.
3. What is the occupation of Angelo's fiancee's brother?
4. How does Claudio feel after speaking with the disguised Duke?
(a) Prepared to die.
5. Who does Mariana think should accuse Angelo of fornication?
(a) The Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Barnardine been a prisoner?
2. Who does the Duke order to be executed in Claudio's place?
3. Where does the Duke plan to hold a meeting the night after Claudio's supposed execution?
4. Who will explain the plan to Angelo's fiancee?
5. When will the rendezvous with Angelo take place?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)