|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Duke speak to at the end of Act 4?
(a) The Provost.
(b) Friar Peter.
(c) Friar Thomas.
(d) The Pope.
2. Who does Angelo know he has wronged while the Duke is gone?
3. What action does Angelo regret?
(a) Killing Claudio.
(b) Conferring with Escalus.
(c) Causing a scandal.
(d) Sleeping with Isabella.
4. When is the person who knows the Duke's disguise supposed to deliver what the Duke gave to him?
(a) When night falls.
(b) When the Duke returns to the city.
(c) As soon as possible.
(d) When he sees Angelo.
5. What is Pompey arrested for in Act 3?
(a) Defiling a church.
(b) Insulting a group of women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads Mistress Overdone into the prison in Act 3?
2. What does Lucio say to Isabella after news of Claudio's supposed execution has spread?
3. What does Isabella threaten to do to Angelo when he tells her Claudio is dead?
4. What does Lucio call the Duke while speaking to Isabella after Claudio's supposed execution?
5. Why does Angelo choose to not marry his fiancee?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)