Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3, Scene 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who argues with Angelo about Claudio's sentence at the beginning of Act 2?
a) The Duke.
2. What does the woman tell the disguised Duke in Act 2, Scene 3?
a) She has repented.
b) She does not want to die.
c) She hates Angelo.
d) She is pregnant.
3. Who does the Duke think would be the best person to enforce the laws?
a) The King.
b) The Duke.
c) The Deputy.
d) The Pope.
4. What does Angelo tell Isabella he feels for her?
5. What does the Duke tell his new deputy...
This section contains 844 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)