|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Duke hope Angelo's fiancee will feel after the plan is enacted?
2. How does Ragozine die?
(a) He had the plague.
(b) He was stung by a scorpion.
(d) He committed suicide.
3. Who does the Duke order to be executed in Claudio's place?
4. Who does the Duke have Isabella deliver a letter to for him?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Provost.
(c) Friar Peter.
5. How does Claudio feel after speaking with the disguised Duke?
(b) Prepared to die.
6. Who teases Pompey about being arrested in Act 3?
(a) The Duke.
(d) The Provost.
7. How long does the Duke order Claudio's execution to be delayed for?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 4 days.
8. Who escorts Mariana to the city gate?
(a) Friar Peter.
(b) The Duke.
(c) The Provost.
9. What is the name of the executioner?
10. What time is Claudio supposed to be killed?
(a) 5:00 am.
(b) 7:00 pm.
(c) 6:00 pm.
(d) 4:00 am.
11. How does Claudio react when he first hears of the proposition made to Isabella?
12. According to the disguised Duke, who would choose to keep their own life?
(a) Power seekers.
(c) All men.
13. What is the occupation of Angelo's fiancee's brother?
14. Who does Angelo's fiancee ask for permission to be a part of the plan?
(a) The Duke.
(b) Her father.
(d) A priest.
15. Who does Isabella think should accuse Angelo of fornication?
(c) The Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Duke speak to at the end of Act 4?
2. Who is the person who knows the Duke's disguise supposed to deliver something to?
3. How does the brother of Angelo's fiancee die?
4. What does Lucio say to Isabella after news of Claudio's supposed execution has spread?
5. Who offers Pompey a position in the prison?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)