Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where does this play take place?
2. Why is the Duke appointing a new deputy?
He is going away.
3. Who does the Duke appoint as his new deputy?
4. What does the Duke think of his city at the beginning of the play?
It has become corrupt.
5. What position does Escalus hold?
6. How does Escalus describe the new deputy?
Full of grace and honor.
7. What does the new deputy want when he is appointed to his new office?
To prove his worth.
This section contains 3,841 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)