|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Juliet's crime?
(a) Insulting the deputy.
(b) Owning a brothel.
(c) Lying in a court of law.
2. What is the name of the executioner?
3. What is the Duke disguised as?
(a) A Friar.
(b) A prisoner.
(c) A jailer.
(d) A priest.
4. How long has Barnardine been a prisoner?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 11 years.
(d) 12 years.
5. What is the name of the Friar the Duke speaks with in Act 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Claudio's sister talking to when she first appears on stage?
2. Why does Angelo think the person he wronged will not speak out against him?
3. What does Isabella say her brother will lose if he is executed?
4. What is the new deputy instructed to do?
5. What does the Duke say Isabella is doing when she speaks out against Angelo?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)