|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lucio joking about the first time he is on stage?
(a) His immoral life.
(d) His mother.
2. Where does Claudio's sister want to live?
(a) In a monastery.
(b) In England.
(c) In a cloister.
(d) At the palace.
3. Who argues with Angelo about Claudio's sentence at the beginning of Act 2?
(d) The Duke.
4. What does the Duke do when Isabella comes to see Claudio in prison?
(a) Hides where he can hear them.
(b) Comforts Isabella.
(c) Gives them privacy.
(d) Prays with them.
5. Where is the Duke seeking refuge?
(a) The monastery.
(b) The friary.
(c) The bell tower.
(d) The poor house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Duke appointing a new deputy?
2. Who does Mariana think should accuse Angelo of fornication?
3. How long have the laws been unenforced in Vienna?
4. How does Angelo feel about Isabella's words?
5. What does Isabella hate about her brother?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)