|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of life does Claudio's sister want to live?
(a) A strict and pious life.
(b) A serious and rigid life.
(c) A free and lively life.
(d) A happy and content life.
2. What do the gentlemen in scene two say they probably have as a result of their lifestyle?
(b) Venerial diseases.
(d) Illegitimate children.
3. Who does Angelo know he has wronged while the Duke is gone?
4. Who does the Duke speak to at the end of Act 4?
(a) The Provost.
(b) Friar Peter.
(c) The Pope.
(d) Friar Thomas.
5. What is Mariana wearing when she appears at the city gate?
(a) A wedding dress.
(b) A nun's habit.
(d) A veil.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many characters are present in the first scene?
2. What is the occupation of Mistress Overdone?
3. Who questions the validity of Claudio's expedited execution?
4. Who reveals the Duke's disguise at the city gate?
5. What reason does the disguised Duke give for asking the provost for some information?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)