|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
(a) In a church.
(b) On the street.
(c) In the courtroom.
(d) In the prison.
2. What is Froth accused of doing?
(a) Speaking out against the Duke.
(b) Beating his wife.
(c) Stealing some jewels.
(d) Insulting a woman.
3. What about Isabella allows Angelo to be vulnerable?
(a) Her shyness.
(b) Her confidence.
(c) Her logic.
(d) Her virtue.
4. How long does Pompey think the new law enforcement will last?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 5 years.
5. What does Angelo say when Isabella makes a complaint against him?
(a) She is mad.
(b) She has been drinking.
(c) Her brother was a fornicator.
(d) She is lying.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the brother of Angelo's fiancee die?
2. What time is Barnardine supposed to be executed?
3. What does Escalus ask the Constable for a list of?
4. What is the punishment for Claudio's crime?
5. What does the disguised Duke tell Escalus is lacking in people?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)