|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angelo say Isabella can do to save her brother?
(a) Take him out of the country.
(b) Give up her body.
(c) Take his place.
(d) Marry Angelo.
2. How does the brother of Angelo's fiancee die?
(a) He was lost at sea.
(b) He was hung for lechery.
(c) He died at war.
(d) He was bucked off a horse.
3. What does Lucio tell the disguised Duke that he has seen the Duke do?
(a) Cheat on his wife.
(b) Drink heavily.
(c) Applaud bawds.
(d) Enter whorehouses.
4. How long has it been since someone was killed for fornication?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 40 years.
(d) 50 years.
5. What is Pompey accused of?
(a) Stealing a horse.
(b) Beating his wife.
(c) Selling illegal alcohol.
(d) Being a bawd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Duke go at the beginning of Act 4?
2. Who does Angelo's fiancee ask for permission to be a part of the plan?
3. What does the Duke plan to do while in disguise?
4. What does Isabella ask Angelo when she meets with him the day after pleading for her brother's life?
5. What are the men reading letters from the Duke worried about?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)