|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Duke have Isabella deliver a letter to for him?
(a) The Pope.
(c) Friar Peter.
(d) The Provost.
2. How long has Mistress Overdone been a prostitute?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 11 years.
3. Who does Angelo know he has wronged while the Duke is gone?
4. What does Lucio say to Isabella after news of Claudio's supposed execution has spread?
(a) He got what he deserved.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He tried to stop it.
(d) He is sorry.
5. What is the Constable's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Escalus hold?
2. Who is supposed to accuse Angelo of fornication?
3. Why is the Duke appointing a new deputy?
4. What does Isabella tell Claudio she wishes for him as she leaves after telling him about Angelo's proposition?
5. What is Juliet's crime?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)