|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke give to the person who knows his disguise at the end of Act 4?
2. Who does the Duke order to be executed in Claudio's place?
3. What is the occupation of Angelo's fiancee's brother?
4. What does Pompey compare prostitutes to?
5. What does the Duke think of his city at the beginning of the play?
(a) It has become corrupt.
(b) It is too big for its boundaries.
(c) He has no strong feelings either way.
(d) It is the best place on earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Pompey a position in the prison?
2. How does Isabella respond to Angelo's offer to spare her brother?
3. What does Isabella hate about her brother?
4. Where is the Duke seeking refuge?
5. What does Lucio tell the disguised Duke that he has seen the Duke do?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)