|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Duke afraid of being viewed by the people?
(a) As a tyrant.
(b) As a faithless man.
(c) As a weakling.
(d) As a debaucher.
2. Who shows the woman how to enter Angelo's house for the rendezvous?
(a) The servants.
(d) The Duke.
3. How does Claudio react when he first hears of the proposition made to Isabella?
4. What does the Duke say to Lucio about Angelo's strictness?
(a) There is no change.
(b) There is always a reason.
(c) It is necessary.
(d) It is not surprising.
5. What does Isabella say is connected to her body?
(a) Her faith.
(b) Her emotions.
(c) Her soul.
(d) Her mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the disguised Duke, who would choose to keep their own life?
2. How does Isabella respond to Angelo's offer to spare her brother?
3. What is the name of Claudio's fiancee?
4. Who does the Duke have Isabella deliver a letter to for him?
5. What does Claudio's sister promise to do when she hears of her brother's arrest?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)