|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since someone was killed for fornication?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 40 years.
(d) 20 years.
2. How does Ragozine die?
(a) He was stung by a scorpion.
(c) He committed suicide.
(d) He had the plague.
3. How long does Pompey think the new law enforcement will last?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 5 years.
4. Who does the Duke order to be executed in Claudio's place?
5. What is the occupation of Mistress Overdone?
(b) Brothel Owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What is the name of the Friar the Duke speaks with in Act 1?
3. Who teases Pompey about being arrested in Act 3?
4. How does the brother of Angelo's fiancee die?
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)