|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Isabella allows Angelo to be vulnerable?
(a) Her virtue.
(b) Her confidence.
(c) Her logic.
(d) Her shyness.
2. How long has Barnardine been a prisoner?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 11 years.
(d) 12 years.
3. How does Lucio react to the news that Claudio has been arrested?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is shocked.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is angry.
4. Who does Isabella think should accuse Angelo of fornication?
(b) The Duke.
5. Who does the Duke appoint as his new deputy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Angelo think the person he wronged will not speak out against him?
2. Who reveals the Duke's disguise at the city gate?
3. How long have the laws been unenforced in Vienna?
4. What is the punishment for Claudio's crime?
5. What does the Duke think of his city at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)