|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the punishment for Claudio's crime?
(a) Life in prison.
(d) Drawn and Quartered.
2. When will the rendezvous with Angelo take place?
(a) That night.
(b) The next week.
(c) Tomorrow afternoon.
(d) The next morning.
3. Where does the Duke want to hear all complaints against Angelo?
(a) In the streets.
(b) In the court.
(c) At the city gates.
(d) Near the prison.
4. What does Isabella hate about her brother?
(a) The confidence he has.
(b) The crime he committed.
(c) His despair.
(d) His lack of faith.
5. What does the Duke tell Angelo's fiancee to calm her fears about the plan?
(a) She will come to love him soon enough.
(b) It is not a sin since they are engaged.
(c) Angelo will forgive her when he remembers how lovely she is.
(d) Isabella has no feelings for Angelo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pompey arrested for in Act 3?
2. Who reveals the Duke's disguise at the city gate?
3. Who shows the woman how to enter Angelo's house for the rendezvous?
4. Where does Claudio's sister want to live?
5. What does the Duke ask the provost to tell him?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)