|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke feel Claudio deserves after speaking with the woman in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A meeting with his new son.
(c) A chance to plead his case.
(d) Exactly what he got.
2. Where does the Duke want to hear all complaints against Angelo?
(a) At the city gates.
(b) In the streets.
(c) In the court.
(d) Near the prison.
3. How does Claudio feel after speaking with the disguised Duke?
(b) Prepared to die.
4. What is the new deputy instructed to do?
(a) Fill the jails.
(b) Keep the peace.
(c) Increase purity.
(d) Enforce the laws.
5. How long has Mistress Overdone been a prostitute?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 11 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 12 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the brother of Angelo's fiancee die?
2. What is Pompey accused of?
3. How does Angelo feel about Isabella's words?
4. What does Angelo say Isabella can do to save her brother?
5. What is the Duke disguised as?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)