|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Pompey think the new law enforcement will last?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 5 years.
2. What does Isabella say is connected to her body?
(a) Her emotions.
(b) Her faith.
(c) Her mind.
(d) Her soul.
3. How does Angelo feel about Isabella's words?
(a) They are compassionate.
(b) They are aggravating.
(c) They are logical.
(d) They are foolish.
4. What does Lucio call the Duke while speaking to Isabella after Claudio's supposed execution?
(a) Duke of Devastation.
(b) Duke of Dark Corners.
(c) Duke of Devotion.
(d) Duke of Dreaded Innocence.
5. What does Isabella call Angelo as she pleads for her brother's life?
(a) A tyrant.
(b) A lord.
(c) A bully.
(d) A punisher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Claudio's sister want to live?
2. How does Angelo threaten to kill Claudio if Isabella refuses his offer?
3. Why does Angelo choose to not marry his fiancee?
4. Who does the Duke have Isabella deliver a letter to for him?
5. In Act 2, Scene 4, what does Angelo say he cannot stop thinking about?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)