|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the provost told to send Angelo after Claudio's execution?
(a) The Axe used to behead Claudio.
(b) The rope used to hang Claudio.
(c) Claudio's head.
(d) Claudio's ring.
2. What kind of occupation is Claudio's sister trying to obtain?
3. What does Isabella tell Claudio she wishes for him as she leaves after telling him about Angelo's proposition?
(a) Merciful judgment.
(b) A quick death.
(c) A quiet conscience.
(d) Pain and suffering.
4. How does Lucio react to the news that Claudio has been arrested?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is shocked.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is sad.
5. How does Angelo's fiancee feel about him after he refuses to marry her?
(a) She still loves him.
(b) She wants him to suffer.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She is curious about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Barnardine been a prisoner?
2. What does the new deputy want when he is appointed to his new office?
3. What is the new deputy instructed to do?
4. What word does Lucio use to describe Angelo in Act 3?
5. How does Escalus describe the new deputy?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)