|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Claudio feel after speaking with the disguised Duke?
(d) Prepared to die.
2. Why is Juliet sent away from the prison at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Her father is ill.
(b) She is in labor.
(c) She is being arrested as well.
(d) She is not allowed to see Claudio.
3. What does Lucio say to Isabella after news of Claudio's supposed execution has spread?
(a) He tried to stop it.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He got what he deserved.
(d) He is sorry.
4. Why is the Duke appointing a new deputy?
(a) The city is growing.
(b) He is going away.
(c) He wants less responsibilities.
(d) The old one died.
5. What is Claudio's sister doing while he is being arrested?
(a) Getting married.
(b) Having a baby.
(c) Becoming a nun.
(d) Burrying her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Constable's name?
2. What is Juliet's crime?
3. What are the men reading letters from the Duke worried about?
4. How many characters are present in the first scene?
5. What is the provost told to send Angelo after Claudio's execution?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)