|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman tell the disguised Duke in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She hates Angelo.
(c) She has repented.
(d) She does not want to die.
2. Where does Claudio's sister want to live?
(a) At the palace.
(b) In a cloister.
(c) In England.
(d) In a monastery.
3. What does Claudio's sister promise to do when she hears of her brother's arrest?
(a) Visit him.
(b) Pray for him.
(c) Bless him.
(d) Try to help him.
4. What does the Provost say will happen to Angelo after Claudio's execution?
(a) He will have changed nothing.
(b) He will be fired.
(c) He will regret it.
(d) He will feel too confident.
5. Where is Claudio's sister when she first appears on stage?
(a) At a graveyard.
(b) In church.
(c) In her brother's house.
(d) At a convent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Pompey a position in the prison?
2. What has Isabella unloosed in Angelo after pleading for her brother's life?
3. How is the Duke afraid of being viewed by the people?
4. Who is the first character to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does Claudio's friend call his sister when he finds her?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)