|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angelo say Isabella can do to save her brother?
(a) Take him out of the country.
(b) Marry Angelo.
(c) Give up her body.
(d) Take his place.
2. How does Claudio react when he first hears of the proposition made to Isabella?
3. Who is Claudio's sister talking to when she first appears on stage?
(a) Her father.
(b) A groundskeeper.
(c) A priest.
(d) A nun.
4. What does Isabella call Angelo as she pleads for her brother's life?
(a) A bully.
(b) A punisher.
(c) A lord.
(d) A tyrant.
5. What does the Duke plan to disguise himself as?
(a) A woman.
(b) A friar.
(c) A servant.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the new deputy want when he is appointed to his new office?
2. What does Lucio say to Isabella after news of Claudio's supposed execution has spread?
3. When does Angelo ask to see Isabella again after she pleads for her brother's life?
4. What action does Angelo regret?
5. Why is Pompey unable to move Barnardine for his execution?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)