|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucio ask the Duke about in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The Duke.
(d) The church.
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
(a) On the street.
(b) In the prison.
(c) In the courtroom.
(d) In a church.
3. What is Juliet's crime?
(a) Lying in a court of law.
(b) Owning a brothel.
(c) Insulting the deputy.
4. How long has Mistress Overdone been a prostitute?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 11 years.
5. What is the new deputy instructed to do?
(a) Enforce the laws.
(b) Fill the jails.
(c) Increase purity.
(d) Keep the peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Claudio's sister doing while he is being arrested?
2. What does the Duke tell Angelo's fiancee to calm her fears about the plan?
3. What action does Angelo regret?
4. Who is reading letters from the Duke at the end of Act 4?
5. According to the disguised Duke, who would choose to keep their own life?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)