|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Provost say will happen to Angelo after Claudio's execution?
(a) He will regret it.
(b) He will have changed nothing.
(c) He will be fired.
(d) He will feel too confident.
2. Who does the Duke think would be the best person to enforce the laws?
(a) The King.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Deputy.
(d) The Duke.
3. Who is reading letters from the Duke at the end of Act 4?
(a) Isabella and Mariana.
(b) Friar Thomas and Friar Peter.
(c) Escalus and Angelo.
(d) The Provost and Pompey.
4. What has Claudio been arrested for?
(a) Hitting a priest.
(b) Impregnating his fiancee.
(c) Stealing bread.
(d) Gambling on Sunday.
5. How long has Mistress Overdone been a prostitute?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 11 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Barnardine arrested for?
2. What does the Duke say provides Ragozine's death?
3. In Act 2, Scene 4, what does Angelo say he cannot stop thinking about?
4. What does Isabella threaten to do to Angelo when he tells her Claudio is dead?
5. Whose child does Mistress Overdone raise?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)