|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Isabella allows Angelo to be vulnerable?
(a) Her virtue.
(b) Her logic.
(c) Her shyness.
(d) Her confidence.
2. Who arranges a rendezvous with Angelo at the beginning of Act 4?
(b) The Duke.
3. What does Claudio's friend call his sister when he finds her?
4. Who tells Claudio's sister about his arrest?
(b) A messenger.
(d) A priest.
5. What does the disguised Duke tell Escalus is lacking in people?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the provost told to send Angelo after Claudio's execution?
2. How does Isabella respond to Angelo's offer to spare her brother?
3. What is the name of the executioner?
4. What does the Duke do when Isabella comes to see Claudio in prison?
5. What does Lucio tell the disguised Duke that he has seen the Duke do?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)