|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pompey say people will always be tempted by?
2. What kind of life does Claudio's sister want to live?
(a) A serious and rigid life.
(b) A happy and content life.
(c) A strict and pious life.
(d) A free and lively life.
3. What is Pompey arrested for in Act 3?
(b) Defiling a church.
(d) Insulting a group of women.
4. Why does the Duke not honor the wishes of his new deputy at the beginning of the play?
(a) He needs proof of worth first.
(b) He does not have that power.
(c) He is in a hurry.
(d) He has no doubts about his abilities.
5. How long have the laws been unenforced in Vienna?
(a) 16 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 14 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will the rendezvous with Angelo take place?
2. Where is the Duke seeking refuge?
3. How is the Duke afraid of being viewed by the people?
4. What is the name of the woman who is engaged to Angelo?
5. On what point does Escalus disagree with Angelo?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)