|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks to speak with Isabella alone after her meeting with Claudio in prison?
(a) The Provost.
(c) The Duke.
2. What action does Angelo regret?
(a) Causing a scandal.
(b) Conferring with Escalus.
(c) Sleeping with Isabella.
(d) Killing Claudio.
3. How long does Pompey think the new law enforcement will last?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 months.
4. What does the Duke tell Isabella to put her faith in when she is told Claudio was killed?
(a) The church.
(c) Her heart.
(d) The Duke.
5. Where is Claudio's sister when she first appears on stage?
(a) At a graveyard.
(b) In her brother's house.
(c) At a convent.
(d) In church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the disguised Duke tell Lucio to do when the Duke returns?
2. How long does the Duke order Claudio's execution to be delayed for?
3. Why is Angelo's fiancee reluctant to be a part of the Duke's plan?
4. How does Claudio react when he first hears of the proposition made to Isabella?
5. Who offers Pompey a position in the prison?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)