|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical feature does Angelo love most about Isabella as she pleads for Claudio's life?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her voice.
(c) Her skin.
(d) Her eyes.
2. In Act 2, Scene 4, what does Angelo say he cannot stop thinking about?
(b) His new power.
3. What does the Duke say provides Ragozine's death?
4. What does Isabella call Angelo as she pleads for her brother's life?
(a) A tyrant.
(b) A punisher.
(c) A lord.
(d) A bully.
5. Why is the Duke leaving the city at the beginning of the play?
(a) He has a marriage to attend.
(b) He is not leaving the city.
(c) He does not say.
(d) He has an important meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucio say to Isabella after news of Claudio's supposed execution has spread?
2. What is Pompey's occupation?
3. How does Angelo threaten to kill Claudio if Isabella refuses his offer?
4. How does the Duke feel about what the woman tells him in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does the Duke plan to do while in disguise?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)