|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Angelo feel about Isabella's words?
(a) They are aggravating.
(b) They are compassionate.
(c) They are foolish.
(d) They are logical.
2. How will the woman get into Angelo's house for the rendezvous?
(a) Through the front doors.
(b) Through the servant's entrance.
(c) Through a window.
(d) Through a wooden gate.
3. What does the provost hope the Duke will have when he enters the prison?
(a) A pardon for Claudio.
(b) News from the Duke.
(c) A replacement.
(d) A summons to court.
4. How does Claudio's sister feel when she first hears of her brother's arrest?
(a) She feels justice has been served.
(b) She is not surprised.
(c) She can't believe it.
(d) She is angry.
5. What does Claudio's friend call his sister when he finds her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is reading letters from the Duke at the end of Act 4?
2. What reason does the disguised Duke give for asking the provost for some information?
3. Why does Angelo think the person he wronged will not speak out against him?
4. Who offers Pompey a position in the prison?
5. Who does the Duke appoint as his new deputy?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)