|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudio ask the Duke to do for him after Isabella leaves?
(a) Let him see his son before he dies.
(b) Apologize to Isabella for him.
(c) Giver Juliet a lock of his hair.
(d) Convince Isabella to accept the proposal.
2. What is done with Ragozine's body?
(a) He is executed in Claudio's place.
(b) He is placed in front of the prison.
(c) He is buried.
(d) The head is sent to Angelo.
3. What is the provost told to send Angelo after Claudio's execution?
(a) Claudio's head.
(b) The rope used to hang Claudio.
(c) Claudio's ring.
(d) The Axe used to behead Claudio.
4. What is Ragozine's crime?
5. Who does Escalus invite to his house for dinner at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The Duke.
(b) A justice.
(c) The deputy.
(d) A monk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Friar the Duke speaks with in Act 1?
2. How do the people in Vienna view the laws, according to the Duke?
3. What do the gentlemen in scene two say they probably have as a result of their lifestyle?
4. What is the Constable's name?
5. What is Lucio joking about the first time he is on stage?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)