|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Claudio feel after speaking with the disguised Duke?
(c) Prepared to die.
2. How does Ragozine die?
(a) He had the plague.
(b) He committed suicide.
(d) He was stung by a scorpion.
3. What does the Provost say will happen to Angelo after Claudio's execution?
(a) He will feel too confident.
(b) He will have changed nothing.
(c) He will be fired.
(d) He will regret it.
4. Who teases Pompey about being arrested in Act 3?
(b) The Provost.
(d) The Duke.
5. Who does the Duke appoint as his new deputy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Claudio's sister's name?
2. What is Pompey accused of?
3. How does Angelo feel about Isabella's words?
4. Where does the Duke go at the beginning of Act 4?
5. What does Angelo tell Isabella he feels for her?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)