|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the provost hope the Duke will have when he enters the prison?
(a) News from the Duke.
(b) A pardon for Claudio.
(c) A replacement.
(d) A summons to court.
2. Why is the woman so frank when speaking to the Duke?
(a) She thinks he is a friar.
(b) She has spoken to nobody in days.
(c) She hopes he can help.
(d) She recognizes him.
3. What does the disguised Duke tell Escalus is lacking in people?
4. Who does the Duke appoint as his new deputy?
5. How does Ragozine die?
(a) He had the plague.
(b) He committed suicide.
(c) He was stung by a scorpion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Angelo feel about Isabella's words?
2. What are the men reading letters from the Duke worried about?
3. What does Isabella ask Angelo when she meets with him the day after pleading for her brother's life?
4. How does the brother of Angelo's fiancee die?
5. What does the Duke say provides Ragozine's death?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)