|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Escalus use to describe the Constable?
2. How does Lucio react to the news that Claudio has been arrested?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is shocked.
3. What is the first woman doing that the Duke sees in Act 4?
4. Who will explain the plan to Angelo's fiancee?
(d) The Duke.
5. What does Escalus ask the Constable for a list of?
(a) People waiting to be judged.
(c) The laws and punishments.
(d) Replacements for his job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Isabella say is connected to her body?
3. How many characters are present in the first scene?
4. What is Claudio's sister's name?
5. How does the Duke feel about what the woman tells him in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)