|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudio's friend call his sister when he finds her?
2. What news does Pompey bring the first time he is on stage?
(a) The taxes are all due.
(b) The brothels are being shut down.
(c) A town meeting has been called.
(d) Claudio has been arrested.
3. Who leads Mistress Overdone into the prison in Act 3?
(d) The Provost.
4. How does Angelo threaten to kill Claudio if Isabella refuses his offer?
(a) He will make his wife and child watch.
(b) Long and painful.
(d) He will starve him slowly.
5. What does Isabella feel the need to prepare Claudio for after her second meeting with Angelo?
(b) A ruined reputation.
(d) Her wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Escalus use to describe the Constable?
2. Where is Claudio's sister when she first appears on stage?
3. What is the provost told to send Angelo after Claudio's execution?
4. What does Isabella threaten to do that would ruin Angelo's reputation?
5. How long has it been since someone was killed for fornication?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)