|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke feel Claudio deserves after speaking with the woman in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) A chance to plead his case.
(c) Exactly what he got.
(d) A meeting with his new son.
2. What is the name of Claudio's fiancee?
3. How does the Duke hope Angelo's fiancee will feel after the plan is enacted?
4. Why is the Duke leaving the city at the beginning of the play?
(a) He does not say.
(b) He has a marriage to attend.
(c) He is not leaving the city.
(d) He has an important meeting.
5. What is Claudio's sister doing while he is being arrested?
(a) Becoming a nun.
(b) Burrying her husband.
(c) Getting married.
(d) Having a baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who is engaged to Angelo?
2. When will the rendezvous with Angelo take place?
3. How do the people in Vienna view the laws, according to the Duke?
4. What does the disguised Duke tell Escalus is lacking in people?
5. Who is the first woman the Duke meets in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)