|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isabella say is connected to her body?
(a) Her emotions.
(b) Her soul.
(c) Her mind.
(d) Her faith.
2. According to the disguised Duke, who would choose to keep their own life?
(b) Power seekers.
(c) All men.
3. What is the Duke disguised as?
(a) A priest.
(b) A Friar.
(c) A jailer.
(d) A prisoner.
4. Who argues with Angelo about Claudio's sentence at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The Duke.
5. How long has Mistress Overdone been a prostitute?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 11 years.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 12 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first woman doing that the Duke sees in Act 4?
2. Who does the Duke think would be the best person to enforce the laws?
3. Why does the Duke not honor the wishes of his new deputy at the beginning of the play?
4. What has Angelo never had a weakness for in the past?
5. Why is Angelo being so harsh in punishing Claudio?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)