|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Claudio's sister about his arrest?
(c) A messenger.
(d) A priest.
2. Who argues with Angelo about Claudio's sentence at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The Duke.
3. According to the disguised Duke, who would choose to keep their own life?
(b) Power seekers.
(c) All men.
4. What is the name of the Friar the Duke speaks with in Act 1?
5. What is Pompey accused of?
(a) Selling illegal alcohol.
(b) Stealing a horse.
(c) Beating his wife.
(d) Being a bawd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isabella feel the need to prepare Claudio for after her second meeting with Angelo?
2. What is the new deputy instructed to do?
3. How does the Duke feel about what the woman tells him in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does the new deputy want when he is appointed to his new office?
5. What does the woman tell the disguised Duke in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)