|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isabella hate about her brother?
(a) His despair.
(b) The crime he committed.
(c) His lack of faith.
(d) The confidence he has.
2. What does Lucio tell the disguised Duke that he has seen the Duke do?
(a) Drink heavily.
(b) Enter whorehouses.
(c) Cheat on his wife.
(d) Applaud bawds.
3. What does Escalus say he will do if Pompey is arrested again?
(a) Have him whipped.
(b) Tell his wife.
(c) Fine him heavily.
(d) Throw him in prison.
4. Who argues with Angelo about Claudio's sentence at the beginning of Act 2?
(d) The Duke.
5. What is Lucio joking about the first time he is on stage?
(a) His immoral life.
(b) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Lucio use to describe Angelo in Act 3?
2. What does Isabella say her brother will lose if he is executed?
3. Who is the first character to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. How will the woman get into Angelo's house for the rendezvous?
5. Why is Angelo's fiancee reluctant to be a part of the Duke's plan?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)