|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Claudio been arrested for?
(a) Gambling on Sunday.
(b) Stealing bread.
(c) Impregnating his fiancee.
(d) Hitting a priest.
2. What does the Provost say will happen to Angelo after Claudio's execution?
(a) He will have changed nothing.
(b) He will regret it.
(c) He will feel too confident.
(d) He will be fired.
3. Who leads Mistress Overdone into the prison in Act 3?
(d) The Provost.
4. Who does Escalus invite to his house for dinner at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The deputy.
(b) The Duke.
(c) A justice.
(d) A monk.
5. How long has it been since someone was killed for fornication?
(b) 40 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 50 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isabella feel the need to prepare Claudio for after her second meeting with Angelo?
2. Whose child does Mistress Overdone raise?
3. What word does Escalus use to describe the Constable?
4. What does Lucio tell the disguised Duke that he has seen the Duke do?
5. What is the name of the woman who is engaged to Angelo?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)