|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucio tell the disguised Duke that he has seen the Duke do?
(a) Applaud bawds.
(b) Drink heavily.
(c) Enter whorehouses.
(d) Cheat on his wife.
2. What does the Duke feel Claudio deserves after speaking with the woman in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Exactly what he got.
(b) A meeting with his new son.
(c) A chance to plead his case.
3. According to the disguised Duke, who would choose to keep their own life?
(a) Power seekers.
(c) All men.
4. Who is Claudio's sister talking to when she first appears on stage?
(a) A nun.
(b) Her father.
(c) A priest.
(d) A groundskeeper.
5. What is Pompey's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Barnardine arrested for?
2. When will the rendezvous with Angelo take place?
3. What does the Duke ask the provost to tell him?
4. What is the punishment for Claudio's crime?
5. What does the Duke plan to do while in disguise?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)