|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Duke not honor the wishes of his new deputy at the beginning of the play?
(a) He does not have that power.
(b) He is in a hurry.
(c) He has no doubts about his abilities.
(d) He needs proof of worth first.
2. What does the Duke do when Isabella comes to see Claudio in prison?
(a) Hides where he can hear them.
(b) Gives them privacy.
(c) Comforts Isabella.
(d) Prays with them.
3. Whose child does Mistress Overdone raise?
(a) The Duke's.
4. What does Angelo tell Isabella he feels for her?
5. Who asks to speak with Isabella alone after her meeting with Claudio in prison?
(b) The Duke.
(d) The Provost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Duke plan to speak with when he leaves the scene after talking to the woman?
2. Where does Claudio's sister want to live?
3. What does Escalus ask the Constable for a list of?
4. What does Isabella feel the need to prepare Claudio for after her second meeting with Angelo?
5. What is Lucio joking about the first time he is on stage?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)