|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman tell the disguised Duke in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) She does not want to die.
(b) She hates Angelo.
(c) She has repented.
(d) She is pregnant.
2. What does Lucio tell the disguised Duke that he has seen the Duke do?
(a) Cheat on his wife.
(b) Drink heavily.
(c) Applaud bawds.
(d) Enter whorehouses.
3. What is the first woman doing that the Duke sees in Act 4?
4. What has Claudio been arrested for?
(a) Gambling on Sunday.
(b) Stealing bread.
(c) Hitting a priest.
(d) Impregnating his fiancee.
5. What is the name of the Friar the Duke speaks with in Act 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
2. Why is the woman so frank when speaking to the Duke?
3. Who is Claudio's sister talking to when she first appears on stage?
4. Who shows the woman how to enter Angelo's house for the rendezvous?
5. What is the Constable's name?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)