|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudio's sister promise to do when she hears of her brother's arrest?
(a) Try to help him.
(b) Visit him.
(c) Pray for him.
(d) Bless him.
2. What is Lucio joking about the first time he is on stage?
(b) His mother.
(d) His immoral life.
3. What does Isabella call Angelo as she pleads for her brother's life?
(a) A bully.
(b) A lord.
(c) A punisher.
(d) A tyrant.
4. How long does the Duke order Claudio's execution to be delayed for?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 3 days.
5. What about Isabella allows Angelo to be vulnerable?
(a) Her logic.
(b) Her confidence.
(c) Her shyness.
(d) Her virtue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duke plan to do while in disguise?
2. Who does the Duke order to be executed in Claudio's place?
3. Why does the Duke not honor the wishes of his new deputy at the beginning of the play?
4. Who will explain the plan to Angelo's fiancee?
5. What does Escalus say he will do if Pompey is arrested again?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)