|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angelo tell Isabella he feels for her?
2. Why does the Duke not honor the wishes of his new deputy at the beginning of the play?
(a) He is in a hurry.
(b) He does not have that power.
(c) He needs proof of worth first.
(d) He has no doubts about his abilities.
3. What is the Duke disguised as?
(a) A priest.
(b) A Friar.
(c) A prisoner.
(d) A jailer.
4. What is Froth accused of doing?
(a) Speaking out against the Duke.
(b) Stealing some jewels.
(c) Beating his wife.
(d) Insulting a woman.
5. How does Isabella respond to Angelo's offer to spare her brother?
(a) She refuses.
(b) She thanks him and accepts.
(c) She asks to have some time to think about it.
(d) She slaps him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads Claudio through the streets when he is arrested?
2. What is the provost told to send Angelo after Claudio's execution?
3. Who does the Duke order to be executed in Claudio's place?
4. What has Angelo never had a weakness for in the past?
5. What does Escalus ask the Constable for a list of?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)