|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudio's sister promise to do when she hears of her brother's arrest?
(a) Bless him.
(b) Try to help him.
(c) Visit him.
(d) Pray for him.
2. How does Claudio's sister feel when she first hears of her brother's arrest?
(a) She is not surprised.
(b) She can't believe it.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She feels justice has been served.
3. What is the name of Claudio's fiancee?
4. What is the punishment for Claudio's crime?
(b) Life in prison.
(c) Drawn and Quartered.
5. What is Claudio's sister doing while he is being arrested?
(a) Having a baby.
(b) Getting married.
(c) Burrying her husband.
(d) Becoming a nun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Mistress Overdone?
2. What does Isabella threaten to do that would ruin Angelo's reputation?
3. How is the Duke afraid of being viewed by the people?
4. What is Pompey accused of?
5. Who does the Duke plan to speak with when he leaves the scene after talking to the woman?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)