|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isabella call Angelo as she pleads for her brother's life?
(a) A punisher.
(b) A bully.
(c) A tyrant.
(d) A lord.
2. What is Froth accused of doing?
(a) Insulting a woman.
(b) Beating his wife.
(c) Speaking out against the Duke.
(d) Stealing some jewels.
3. Where is Claudio's sister when she first appears on stage?
(a) At a graveyard.
(b) At a convent.
(c) In her brother's house.
(d) In church.
4. What does Isabella feel the need to prepare Claudio for after her second meeting with Angelo?
(a) A ruined reputation.
(b) Her wedding.
5. On what point does Escalus disagree with Angelo?
(a) Claudio's punishment should be harsh.
(b) The city is unbearable.
(c) Laws must be enforced.
(d) Fear is the best motivator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is trying to make an example of Claudio?
2. When does Angelo ask to see Isabella again after she pleads for her brother's life?
3. What does the Duke plan to disguise himself as?
4. What is the Duke disguised as?
5. What does the new deputy want when he is appointed to his new office?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)