|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since someone was killed for fornication?
(a) 40 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 20 years.
2. What has Claudio been arrested for?
(a) Gambling on Sunday.
(b) Hitting a priest.
(c) Stealing bread.
(d) Impregnating his fiancee.
3. What does the woman tell the disguised Duke in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) She does not want to die.
(b) She has repented.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She hates Angelo.
4. How does Isabella respond to Angelo's offer to spare her brother?
(a) She thanks him and accepts.
(b) She slaps him.
(c) She refuses.
(d) She asks to have some time to think about it.
5. How is the Duke afraid of being viewed by the people?
(a) As a tyrant.
(b) As a faithless man.
(c) As a debaucher.
(d) As a weakling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Escalus ask the Constable for a list of?
2. Who does Isabella plan to tell of Angelo's offer to her?
3. What does Angelo say Isabella can do to save her brother?
4. What does the Duke plan to disguise himself as?
5. What does the Duke tell his new deputy to use in judgment?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)