|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke plan to disguise himself as?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A woman.
(c) A servant.
(d) A friar.
2. What does Pompey say people will always be tempted by?
3. Why does Angelo not fear for his reputation?
(a) He already has a bad reputation.
(b) It is spotless thus far.
(c) His actions will speak for themselves.
(d) He feels reputations are needless.
4. Who is trying to make an example of Claudio?
(c) The Duke.
5. Why is Juliet sent away from the prison at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) She is in labor.
(b) She is being arrested as well.
(c) She is not allowed to see Claudio.
(d) Her father is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duke tell his new deputy to use in judgment?
2. What is the Duke disguised as?
3. What kind of life does Claudio's sister want to live?
4. What does the Duke ask the provost to tell him?
5. What is Juliet's crime?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)