|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Juliet's crime?
(b) Insulting the deputy.
(c) Lying in a court of law.
(d) Owning a brothel.
2. How does Lucio react to the news that Claudio has been arrested?
(a) He is shocked.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is angry.
3. What kind of occupation is Claudio's sister trying to obtain?
4. What do the gentlemen in scene two say they probably have as a result of their lifestyle?
(c) Venerial diseases.
(d) Illegitimate children.
5. Who does the Duke appoint as his new deputy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Duke leaving the city at the beginning of the play?
2. How long has it been since someone was killed for fornication?
3. What does Claudio's friend call his sister when he finds her?
4. How does Isabella respond to Angelo's offer to spare her brother?
5. What does the Provost say will happen to Angelo after Claudio's execution?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)