|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Escalus describe the new deputy?
(a) Full of mercy and justice.
(b) Full of pride and anger.
(c) Full of gratitude and love.
(d) Full of grace and honor.
2. What is the Constable's name?
3. What is the name of the Friar the Duke speaks with in Act 1?
4. What is the name of Claudio's fiancee?
5. Why is Angelo being so harsh in punishing Claudio?
(a) He has a personal hatred for Claudio.
(b) His sister is Claudio's fiancee.
(c) He wants to make Claudio an example.
(d) He lost a lot of money gambling with Claudio.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Angelo feel about Isabella's words?
2. What is the occupation of Mistress Overdone?
3. What does the Duke tell his new deputy to use in judgment?
4. What news does Pompey bring the first time he is on stage?
5. What has Angelo never had a weakness for in the past?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)