|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Pompey think the new law enforcement will last?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 weeks.
2. On what point does Escalus disagree with Angelo?
(a) The city is unbearable.
(b) Fear is the best motivator.
(c) Claudio's punishment should be harsh.
(d) Laws must be enforced.
3. What does Escalus ask the Constable for a list of?
(a) Replacements for his job.
(b) People waiting to be judged.
(d) The laws and punishments.
4. What has Claudio been arrested for?
(a) Impregnating his fiancee.
(b) Gambling on Sunday.
(c) Hitting a priest.
(d) Stealing bread.
5. What does Angelo say Isabella can do to save her brother?
(a) Take him out of the country.
(b) Take his place.
(c) Marry Angelo.
(d) Give up her body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duke plan to disguise himself as?
2. Who questions the validity of Claudio's expedited execution?
3. What has Isabella unloosed in Angelo after pleading for her brother's life?
4. What position does Escalus hold?
5. Who leads Claudio through the streets when he is arrested?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)