|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Claudio's sister about his arrest?
(c) A messenger.
(d) A priest.
2. Who does the Duke appoint as his new deputy?
3. What position does Escalus hold?
4. Who questions the validity of Claudio's expedited execution?
(a) The Duke.
(b) The Provost.
(c) The Pope.
5. What about Isabella allows Angelo to be vulnerable?
(a) Her shyness.
(b) Her logic.
(c) Her virtue.
(d) Her confidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Duke appointing a new deputy?
2. What does Pompey say people will always be tempted by?
3. What does Isabella call Angelo as she pleads for her brother's life?
4. What is Juliet's crime?
5. What is Claudio's sister's name?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)