|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who argues with Angelo about Claudio's sentence at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The Duke.
2. Why does Angelo not fear for his reputation?
(a) He feels reputations are needless.
(b) His actions will speak for themselves.
(c) He already has a bad reputation.
(d) It is spotless thus far.
3. What does the Duke feel Claudio deserves after speaking with the woman in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) A chance to plead his case.
(c) Exactly what he got.
(d) A meeting with his new son.
4. What is the occupation of Mistress Overdone?
(b) Brothel Owner.
5. In Act 2, Scene 4, what does Angelo say he cannot stop thinking about?
(b) His new power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Provost say will happen to Angelo after Claudio's execution?
2. What has Claudio been arrested for?
3. Who have men been sent to find after Claudio's arrest?
4. Who is trying to make an example of Claudio?
5. On what point does Escalus disagree with Angelo?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)