|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have the laws been unenforced in Vienna?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 16 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 14 years.
2. What word does Escalus use to describe the Constable?
3. Who tells Claudio's sister about his arrest?
(a) A messenger.
(d) A priest.
4. Where is Claudio's sister when she first appears on stage?
(a) In her brother's house.
(b) In church.
(c) At a convent.
(d) At a graveyard.
5. Where is the Duke seeking refuge?
(a) The poor house.
(b) The friary.
(c) The bell tower.
(d) The monastery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Duke describe Angelo?
2. Why does Angelo not fear for his reputation?
3. How long does Pompey think the new law enforcement will last?
4. What does Isabella say is connected to her body?
5. Who does the Duke appoint as his new deputy?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)