|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Claudio's sister doing while he is being arrested?
(a) Having a baby.
(b) Burrying her husband.
(c) Getting married.
(d) Becoming a nun.
2. How long does Pompey think the new law enforcement will last?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 10 months.
3. Who is the first woman the Duke meets in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Mistress Overdone.
(c) The nun.
4. What reason does the disguised Duke give for asking the provost for some information?
(a) He has been away for a long time.
(b) He needs to minister to the prisoners.
(c) He is a close friend of Claudio's.
(d) He wants to bless Angelo.
5. What is Juliet's crime?
(a) Owning a brothel.
(c) Lying in a court of law.
(d) Insulting the deputy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duke feel Claudio deserves after speaking with the woman in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. How does Escalus describe the new deputy?
3. What does the Duke plan to disguise himself as?
4. On what point does Escalus disagree with Angelo?
5. What position does Escalus hold?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)