|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Duke appoint as his new deputy?
2. How long does Pompey think the new law enforcement will last?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. What does the Duke plan to disguise himself as?
(a) A woman.
(b) A servant.
(c) A friar.
(d) A lawyer.
4. What does Claudio's sister promise to do when she hears of her brother's arrest?
(a) Pray for him.
(b) Visit him.
(c) Try to help him.
(d) Bless him.
5. What has Isabella unloosed in Angelo after pleading for her brother's life?
(a) His compassion.
(b) His anger.
(c) His temptations.
(d) His lust.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Isabella say is hurt by Claudio's crime?
2. What does the Duke plan to do while in disguise?
3. Where does Claudio's sister want to live?
4. Who argues with Angelo about Claudio's sentence at the beginning of Act 2?
5. How is the Duke afraid of being viewed by the people?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)