|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads Claudio through the streets when he is arrested?
(a) The Provost.
(b) The Duke.
(c) The jailer.
(d) The deputy.
2. What do the gentlemen in scene two say they probably have as a result of their lifestyle?
(b) Venerial diseases.
(d) Illegitimate children.
3. What is the name of the Friar the Duke speaks with in Act 1?
4. How many characters are present in the first scene?
5. What is the name of Claudio's fiancee?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Angelo ask to see Isabella again after she pleads for her brother's life?
2. Where is Claudio's sister when she first appears on stage?
3. What is Claudio's sister doing while he is being arrested?
4. What does Escalus ask the Constable for a list of?
5. What does the Duke tell his new deputy to use in judgment?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)