|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lucio joking about the first time he is on stage?
(c) His mother.
(d) His immoral life.
2. Who allows the laws in Vienna to go unenforced for so long?
(a) The Deputy.
(b) The Duke.
(c) The Commissioner.
(d) The King.
3. Who does the Duke appoint as his new deputy?
4. What is the occupation of Mistress Overdone?
(c) Brothel Owner.
5. Who have men been sent to find after Claudio's arrest?
(a) The Baron.
(b) The Prince.
(c) The Duke.
(d) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Angelo ask to see Isabella again after she pleads for her brother's life?
2. What is Froth accused of doing?
3. How do the people in Vienna view the laws, according to the Duke?
4. What position does Escalus hold?
5. Who questions the validity of Claudio's expedited execution?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)