|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Pompey bring the first time he is on stage?
(a) A town meeting has been called.
(b) The brothels are being shut down.
(c) Claudio has been arrested.
(d) The taxes are all due.
2. How long have the laws been unenforced in Vienna?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 14 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 16 years.
3. What has Claudio been arrested for?
(a) Stealing bread.
(b) Gambling on Sunday.
(c) Impregnating his fiancee.
(d) Hitting a priest.
4. What is Claudio's sister's name?
5. How is the Duke afraid of being viewed by the people?
(a) As a debaucher.
(b) As a weakling.
(c) As a tyrant.
(d) As a faithless man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lucio joking about the first time he is on stage?
2. What is the Constable's name?
3. Who is trying to make an example of Claudio?
4. What does the Provost say will happen to Angelo after Claudio's execution?
5. What does the new deputy want when he is appointed to his new office?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)