|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pompey say people will always be tempted by?
2. How many characters are present in the first scene?
3. Where does this play take place?
4. Who have men been sent to find after Claudio's arrest?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Duke.
(c) The Prince.
(d) The Baron.
5. What position does Escalus hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lucio joking about the first time he is on stage?
2. What physical feature does Angelo love most about Isabella as she pleads for Claudio's life?
3. Why is Angelo being so harsh in punishing Claudio?
4. Why does the Duke not honor the wishes of his new deputy at the beginning of the play?
5. Who leads Claudio through the streets when he is arrested?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)