|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Angelo feel about Isabella's words?
(a) They are logical.
(b) They are foolish.
(c) They are compassionate.
(d) They are aggravating.
2. What kind of occupation is Claudio's sister trying to obtain?
3. Where does this play take place?
4. Who does Escalus invite to his house for dinner at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The Duke.
(b) The deputy.
(c) A monk.
(d) A justice.
5. What is the occupation of Mistress Overdone?
(d) Brothel Owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Claudio's sister when she first appears on stage?
2. Who leads Claudio through the streets when he is arrested?
3. What is the name of the Friar the Duke speaks with in Act 1?
4. What do the gentlemen in scene two say they probably have as a result of their lifestyle?
5. How does the Duke describe Angelo?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)