|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Angelo feel about Isabella's words?
(a) They are foolish.
(b) They are aggravating.
(c) They are logical.
(d) They are compassionate.
2. Where does this play take place?
3. What does Pompey say people will always be tempted by?
4. What is the name of Claudio's fiancee?
5. What is the name of the Friar the Duke speaks with in Act 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Claudio been arrested for?
2. How do the people in Vienna view the laws, according to the Duke?
3. What kind of occupation is Claudio's sister trying to obtain?
4. What has Isabella unloosed in Angelo after pleading for her brother's life?
5. Who argues with Angelo about Claudio's sentence at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)