|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Isabella say is hurt by Claudio's crime?
(a) His unborn child.
(c) God alone.
(d) Only himself.
2. How many characters are present in the first scene?
3. What does the Duke think will happen to Angelo when given power?
(a) It will harden him.
(b) It will make him less faithful
(c) It will weaken him.
(d) It will drive him mad.
4. Who questions the validity of Claudio's expedited execution?
(b) The Provost.
(c) The Duke.
(d) The Pope.
5. What does Pompey say people will always be tempted by?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Duke appoint as his new deputy?
2. Where does Claudio's sister want to live?
3. How long does Pompey think the new law enforcement will last?
4. What physical feature does Angelo love most about Isabella as she pleads for Claudio's life?
5. Who is Claudio's sister talking to when she first appears on stage?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)