|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudio's friend call his sister when he finds her?
2. What does the new deputy want when he is appointed to his new office?
(a) More money.
(b) To prove his worth.
(c) Some assistants.
(d) Direction and goals.
3. What do the gentlemen in scene two say they probably have as a result of their lifestyle?
(b) Illegitimate children.
(d) Venerial diseases.
4. What is the punishment for Claudio's crime?
(c) Life in prison.
(d) Drawn and Quartered.
5. What is Claudio's sister doing while he is being arrested?
(a) Becoming a nun.
(b) Having a baby.
(c) Getting married.
(d) Burrying her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of life does Claudio's sister want to live?
2. What position does Escalus hold?
3. What does the Duke plan to do while in disguise?
4. Who is Claudio's sister talking to when she first appears on stage?
5. Why is the Duke leaving the city at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)