|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lucio joking about the first time he is on stage?
(a) His immoral life.
(c) His mother.
2. What is the punishment for Claudio's crime?
(b) Life in prison.
(d) Drawn and Quartered.
3. What is the new deputy instructed to do?
(a) Enforce the laws.
(b) Increase purity.
(c) Keep the peace.
(d) Fill the jails.
4. What do the gentlemen in scene two say they probably have as a result of their lifestyle?
(c) Venerial diseases.
(d) Illegitimate children.
5. What does the Duke plan to disguise himself as?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A friar.
(c) A servant.
(d) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Duke describe Angelo?
2. Who have men been sent to find after Claudio's arrest?
3. How does Escalus describe the new deputy?
4. What is Claudio's sister doing while he is being arrested?
5. What kind of life does Claudio's sister want to live?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)