|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Claudio's sister when she first appears on stage?
(a) At a convent.
(b) In church.
(c) In her brother's house.
(d) At a graveyard.
2. Where does this play take place?
3. What is the occupation of Mistress Overdone?
(d) Brothel Owner.
4. What is Claudio's sister doing while he is being arrested?
(a) Having a baby.
(b) Getting married.
(c) Burrying her husband.
(d) Becoming a nun.
5. How does Escalus describe the new deputy?
(a) Full of pride and anger.
(b) Full of mercy and justice.
(c) Full of gratitude and love.
(d) Full of grace and honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Claudio's sister about his arrest?
2. Who leads Claudio through the streets when he is arrested?
3. What does the new deputy want when he is appointed to his new office?
4. What has Claudio been arrested for?
5. How do the people in Vienna view the laws, according to the Duke?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)