|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pompey's occupation?
2. What is the punishment for Claudio's crime?
(a) Life in prison.
(b) Drawn and Quartered.
3. Where does Claudio's sister want to live?
(a) In England.
(b) In a cloister.
(c) In a monastery.
(d) At the palace.
4. What is Lucio joking about the first time he is on stage?
(b) His immoral life.
(d) His mother.
5. What has Angelo never had a weakness for in the past?
(a) Human appetites.
(b) Trying to be popular.
(c) Breaking the law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of occupation is Claudio's sister trying to obtain?
2. How does Claudio's sister feel when she first hears of her brother's arrest?
3. What is Claudio's sister's name?
4. What does Claudio's friend call his sister when he finds her?
5. Why does the Duke not honor the wishes of his new deputy at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)