Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Duke order to be executed in Claudio's place?
2. Why is the woman so frank when speaking to the Duke?
(a) She thinks he is a friar.
(b) She hopes he can help.
(c) She has spoken to nobody in days.
(d) She recognizes him.
3. What does Lucio say to Isabella after news of Claudio's supposed execution has spread?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He got what he deserved.
(c) He is sorry.
(d) He tried to stop it.
4. What does Escalus ask the Constable for a list of?
(a) The laws and punishments.
(b) People waiting to be judged.
(d) Replacements for his job.
5. What is Froth accused of doing?
(a) Insulting a woman.
(b) Stealing some jewels.
(c) Speaking out against the Duke.
(d) Beating his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mariana think should accuse Angelo of fornication?
2. How long does the Duke order Claudio's execution to be delayed for?
3. What is the name of the Friar the Duke speaks with in Act 1?
4. How does Ragozine die?
5. What is Claudio's sister's name?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)