|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will explain the plan to Angelo's fiancee?
(d) The Duke.
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
(a) On the street.
(b) In the courtroom.
(c) In a church.
(d) In the prison.
3. What time is Claudio supposed to be killed?
(a) 5:00 am.
(b) 4:00 am.
(c) 6:00 pm.
(d) 7:00 pm.
4. Who argues with Angelo about Claudio's sentence at the beginning of Act 2?
(c) The Duke.
5. What kind of occupation is Claudio's sister trying to obtain?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Duke plan to hold a meeting the night after Claudio's supposed execution?
2. Who does Angelo's fiancee ask for permission to be a part of the plan?
3. Who leads Claudio through the streets when he is arrested?
4. Who offers Pompey a position in the prison?
5. What does the Duke plan to disguise himself as?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)