Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke say to Lucio about Angelo's strictness?
(a) There is no change.
(b) It is necessary.
(c) It is not surprising.
(d) There is always a reason.
2. Who does Isabella say is hurt by Claudio's crime?
(a) God alone.
(b) Only himself.
(c) His unborn child.
3. What is the first woman doing that the Duke sees in Act 4?
4. Who have men been sent to find after Claudio's arrest?
(a) The Prince.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Baron.
(d) The Duke.
5. Who tells Claudio's sister about his arrest?
(a) A messenger.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the provost hope the Duke will have when he enters the prison?
2. What does Lucio tell the disguised Duke that he has seen the Duke do?
3. What is Pompey's occupation?
4. How long has Mistress Overdone been a prostitute?
5. How do the people in Vienna view the laws, according to the Duke?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)