|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke ask the provost to tell him?
(a) The date of Claudio's execution.
(b) The details of Angelo's actions.
(c) His opinion of Angelo's work.
(d) The names and crimes of the criminals.
2. Who have men been sent to find after Claudio's arrest?
(a) The Duke.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Baron.
(d) The Prince.
3. Who does the Duke plan to speak with when he leaves the scene after talking to the woman?
(b) The Provost.
(d) The Pope.
4. Who allows the laws in Vienna to go unenforced for so long?
(a) The King.
(b) The Commissioner.
(c) The Duke.
(d) The Deputy.
5. How long have the laws been unenforced in Vienna?
(a) 14 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 16 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angelo tell Isabella he feels for her?
2. How does Angelo threaten to kill Claudio if Isabella refuses his offer?
3. What is Lucio joking about the first time he is on stage?
4. What reason does the disguised Duke give for asking the provost for some information?
5. How does Lucio react to the news that Claudio has been arrested?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)